• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
I keep a VPN (ProtonVPN) always on on my phone and use tor (Orbot) on top of it, then I use incognito mode. I guess I'm kinda paranoid. I use this site at late night when everyone else in my house is asleep.
Same here

Reactions: Cyanide, Strumgewehr and Tiburcio
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
If people don't know you're planning suicide, then I'd say you're pretty safe here.

I keep to myself on my suicide plans. Other than my daughter, who knows I'm suicidal, doesn't know when I plan to go, and its looking to be this coming weekend.

Reactions: lv-gras and Cyanide
I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
I keep a VPN (ProtonVPN) always on on my phone and use tor (Orbot) on top of it, then I use incognito mode. I guess I'm kinda paranoid. I use this site at late night when everyone else in my house is asleep.
If is a free vpn it is more likely selling your data.

Reactions: Cyanide and Strumgewehr
I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
People definitely care and will make it very difficult for you. They all think psych wards are a portal to christ

• Yay!
Reactions: Un-, Justanotherconsumer, MiserableBastard1995 and 3 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I slightly worry lol!
Yes very much, in fact I had another account here which I stopped using immediately when I left the site up on my monitor by mistake and I came back to find my mother in my bedroom. She awkwardly doesn't say a word but there's no way she didn't see "SANCTIONED SUICIDE" in big letters at the top of my screen lol.

Made this account as soon as she saw it, just in case she saw my username and could read my posts. Especially since I complain about her a lot and I don't really want anybody to blame themselves for my death.

Reactions: Nzbeelover, Cyanide and Tiburcio
FadedMemory

FadedMemory

Student
Aug 5, 2018
I slightly do but then again there are some people who already know that I'm depressed and the rest would either be glad that I won't be there anymore to burst their perfect little bubble of happiness and others just couldn't care less.

Reactions: Cyanide, Tiburcio and Anarchy
Deutsch

Deutsch

Aug 20, 2018
i don't care, i live in America, it is my right to be able to browse this site

Reactions: Cyanide, StarDust, Tiburcio and 1 other person
sky7

sky7

Student
Aug 21, 2018
Not unless someone at work steals my phone and can unlock it.

Reactions: Cyanide and Tiburcio
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I'm confused.

Is it not legal to write here that we are suicidal?

I believe that is legal.

Am I wrong?

It's legal to write here that we are suicidal but we can still be tracked if the authorities wanted to.
I'm sure they could subpoena phone records or ISP Addresses if they really wanted to.
I'm not sure how all of that legal stuff works but it is possible.
If you are just talking about wanting to die and not doing anything about it maybe they wouldn't.
They probably won't anyway … it's just the fact that they can. :(

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Cyanide, StarDust and 1 other person
MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

"If a battle cannot be won, do not fight it."
May 31, 2018
Yeah! I take precautions just in case. I only browse it when I'm alone, using incognito mode, and just to be safe I use an email account that isn't my main one.

As confident as I am with my decisions, I don't really want anyone to know about my suicidal escapades. I just worry that when I go to school, it isn't blocked my dorm wifi or something.

I could be wrong, but I think all incognito does is not remember your history. You may like to use a VPN, like ProtonVPN. It's made by the people behind ProtonMail, which is used by a few people here, aswell as the supplier mentioned in the PPeH.

Reactions: Cyanide and Tiburcio
I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
I'm confused.

Is it not legal to write here that we are suicidal?

I believe that is legal.

Am I wrong?
If you reveal in real life you are suicidal you are going to be forced into a eugenics center (psych ward)

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Cyanide, IG959 and 3 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
If you reveal in real life you are suicidal you are going to be forced into a eugenics center (psych ward)

That is why I keep my mouth shut. ;)
There isn't any pill or treatment that will make me want to stay in this shitty world.

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer, MiserableBastard1995, FairyAlys and 4 others
I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
That is why I keep my mouth shut. ;)
There isn't any pill or treatment that will make me want to stay in this shitty world.
Some lifestyle changes can help. I think people you have bad lives should try ayahuasca for the advice it gives. It is not treatment, it is respecting what your body needs.

Reactions: Cyanide
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Some lifestyle changes can help. I think people you have bad lives should try ayahuasca for the advice it gives. It is not treatment, it is respecting what your body needs.

I honestly don't want to be here at all. I'm poor … will always be poor. I wasn't given a brain like people who are way smarter than me. I just can't wait until it is finally over.

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer, MiserableBastard1995, Cyanide and 2 others
I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
I honestly don't want to be here at all. I'm poor … will always be poor. I wasn't given a brain like people who are way smarter than me. I just can't wait until it is finally over.
I understand.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Cyanide, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
T

toolateforme

Student
Jul 2, 2018
I'm using a different username and email than I use everywhere, so hopefully not.

But in the case that someone happens to find this and knows who I am, you better not say something or else I'll write your name in my suicide note... (am I being too paranoid?)

Reactions: Cyanide, lv-gras and Tiburcio
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
My Ex girlfriend, who is still friends with me, saw me on this site when she came over and blabbed about it to my brother. It caused all kinds of problems (for me).
Leave it to your ex...sheesh. :P Sorry about that though...

Reactions: Cyanide
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
People definitely care and will make it very difficult for you. They all think psych wards are a portal to christ

Tell me about it.... SMH The looney bin is enough to make one kill themselves on the spot.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Anthony, Cyanide and 1 other person
I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
Tell me about it.... SMH The looney bin is enough to make one kill themselves on the spot.
I agree. It makes me burn when people don't think it is bad that they are removing your rights.

Reactions: Cyanide, FadedMemory, Tiburcio and 1 other person
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
I agree. It makes me burn when people don't think it is bad that they are removing your rights.

It s scary as hell....no control, no rights, no anything... they stuff you with meds you don't need (at least most of us) because they have to and because they get a kick back for it.

Reactions: GoneSeptember2018, Cyanide, Tiburcio and 1 other person
I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
It s scary as hell....no control, no rights, no anything... they stuff you with meds you don't need (at least most of us) because they have to and because they get a kick back for it.
Nobody needs the pills. Ayahuasca would solve all these problems. I am worried I might throw a rotten melon at the wall next time I hear someone support forced psychiatry

Reactions: Cyanide, FadedMemory, Tiburcio and 2 others
I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
I
I would laugh at it the entire time if it wasn't such a real threat to damage your body for the rest of your life. I am able to deal with pain and misery if I know it will go back to normal. The facts are some people have permanent brain damage or metabolic damage from antidopamine drugs or inability to get normal dopamine levels after an antidepressant addiction.

Reactions: Cyanide and ReleaseMe
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
I

I would laugh at it the entire time if it wasn't such a real threat to damage your body for the rest of your life. I am able to deal with pain and misery if I know it will go back to normal. The facts are some people have permanent brain damage or metabolic damage from antidopamine drugs or inability to get normal dopamine levels after an antidepressant addiction.

Like seroquel for instance... or risperdal I have seen what it has done to people that never ever should have been put on it in the first place.

Reactions: Cyanide, ReleaseMe and Tiburcio
I

IG959

Arcanist
Aug 14, 2018
No... although I probably should have used a different name rather than my initials haha

Ah same, though I really doubt anyone on here is going to be wondering what your name is or making a connection. I think people would only really get caught by seeing your phone/browsing history through being careless or them checking. Though I don't have to worry about either living alone and not having anyone go on my phone.

Reactions: Cyanide, Ssname and lv-gras
Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
Not at all. No one would care if they did see me on here.
I told my mental health worker I'd ordered N and she said 'okay'
The hospital says it's your choice if you want to die go ahead. So I'm not worried at all. The only reason I told her and plan to tell many professionals right before I go is because I want the system changed for people who actually want/need help - the preventable suicides. If it's on record that I've told them and they've ignored it there will be an investigation- that's how it works were I am. Not to get them into trouble but to hopefully make them realise that they need to change.

Reactions: Tiburcio, Cyanide, Nzbeelover and 2 others
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I can't really imagine what my family or friends would do on here. They are all pro-life.

Reactions: Tiburcio, Cyanide, Bandzbandz and 1 other person
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
Not at all. No one would care if they did see me on here.
I told my mental health worker I'd ordered N and she said 'okay'
The hospital says it's your choice if you want to die go ahead. So I'm not worried at all. The only reason I told her and plan to tell many professionals right before I go is because I want the system changed for people who actually want/need help - the preventable suicides. If it's on record that I've told them and they've ignored it there will be an investigation- that's how it works were I am. Not to get them into trouble but to hopefully make them realise that they need to change.

Where do you live if you don't mind me asking?

Reactions: Cyanide and lv-gras