• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
I finally got myself a new prescription. I have access to a little over 100 pills of 0.5 mg xanax. Lurking around threads I found benzos to not be a good method to go, but I imagine there should be a mixture strong enough to do real damage. I'm a little desperate to be fair but I really want to attempt once more. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:
soonatpeace777888

soonatpeace777888

Experienced
Jul 4, 2023
They don't prescribe things to people that can be reliably be used for suicide especially people with anxiety or depression disorders.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Xanax (Alprazolam)
LD50: 1220 mg/kg (LD50, rat, oral) (Source Wikipedia)

Benzos support many different OD methods described in the PPeH. OD on Benzos alone is very unlikely.

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I finally got myself a new prescription. I have access to a little over 100 pills of 0.5 mg xanax. Lurking around threads I found opioids to not be a good method to go, but I imagine there should be a mixture strong enough to do real damage. I'm a little desperate to be fair but I really want to attempt once more. Any help is appreciated.
Xanax isn't an opioid, it's a benzodiazepine (benzo). Xanax ODs by themselves are very rarely fatal. The PPeH lists known reliable overdose combinations. You can also find links to other methods in the resource compilation:

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Xanax (Alprazolam)
LD50: 1220 mg/kg (LD50, rat, oral) (Source Wikipedia)

Benzos support many different OD methods described in the PPeH. OD on Benzos alone is very unlikely.

Essential threads. I would add these:

kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
Xanax isn't an opioid, it's a benzodiazepine (benzo). Xanax ODs by themselves are very rarely fatal. The PPeH lists known reliable overdose combinations. You can also find links to other methods in the resource compilation:

I did in fact mean benzo, sorry about that. Thanks for the resource

Reactions: sanitystruggle