• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
我上次看到过一个类似的贴,但好像很久以前了,第一页也没看到那个贴。所以想和大家再集结一下,主要我也想(在我"走"之前)认识一下SS上其他华人 (有几位我之前认识过,但大多数还不认识。。)

我介绍一下我自己,ID: Incorrigible77777,坐标魔都黄浦,蠢萌小哥哥一枚,今年24岁,现在在微软做程序员,抑郁病史有至少五六年,由于一些原因,今年开始加重恶化。头像是我男神:)

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I had to google translate what you wrote. I'm Chinese but I never learned how to read/write. I'm pretty sure I've seen a few other Chinese users
Same. Learning Chinese just reminds me of my parents yelling at each other so I only know how to understand a few phrases and not how to read any of it. :ahhha:

Also technically I'm not Chinese, but T*iw*nese. My parents are from there at least. I was born and raised in America.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Last edited:
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
why do women always reject me?
I rehearse my lines. Study joke books. Even brush my teeth and use moisturizer.
Nothing is ever good enough.
You need to be rich, have a nice car, be an alpha male and be over 6"2

@Incorrigible77777 I'm so sorry we've completely derailed your thread. It's @Mm80 's fault. Please blame him

Last edited:
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
You need to be rich, have a nice car, be an alpha male and be over 6"2

@Incorrigible77777 I'm so sorry we've completely derailed your thread. It's @Mm80 's fault. Please blame him
No we havent derailed it. Its still about china.
Its just moved to the cultural discussion of the materialist wants of young chinese women.
It's what all women want
Nasty women want that.

Reactions: Ghost2211