• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
You need to be rich, have a nice car, be an alpha male and be over 6"2

Literally none of the guys I ever dates fit that profile (except for the height, but that's just coz people here are generally tall).
I have always wanted to be Chinese. I like the people, but what I really envy is how smart they are.

I wish I was Chinese:))

I think it's a cutural matter not a question of them being more intelligent. The few Chinese friends I have have had private lessons since early childhood and their parents pushed them very hard to get good results and even punished them when they failed.

Where I live is more like: everyone is a winner for just participating, let kids play, take it easy, mistakes are part of the learning process, yaaay!

Last edited:
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Literally none of the guys I ever dates fit that profile (except for the height, but that's just coz people here are generally tall).

I think it's a cutural matter not a question of them being more intelligent. The few Chinese friends I have have had private lessons since early childhood and their parents pushed them very hard to get good results and even punished them when they failed.
Don't worry, that was more of a joke lol. It's not what I'm looking for in a guy.

I don't feel like I'm more intelligent than the average person. I was seen to be more clever because of the stereotype and also because I was under pressure to do well thanks to my Asian parents.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019

Where I live is more like: everyone is a winner for just participating, let kids play, take it easy, mistakes are part of the learning process, yaaay!
Where do you live xyz? Tallville?

Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
Woow so many replies I got. Sorry for confusing you guys with Chinese only in the main thread.

Here come the translations :-)
我上次看到过一个类似的贴,但好像很久以前了,第一页也没看到那个贴。所以想和大家再集结一下,主要我也想(在我"走"之前)认识一下SS上其他华人 (有几位我之前认识过,但大多数还不认识。。)

I saw a similar thread last time but it seems to be long ago. I didn't see that thread in the first page, either. Therefore, I wanna gather together you guys. I wish to know other Chinese users on SS (before I really CTB) (I've known a couple of them before, but I haven't yet known most of other Chinese users)

我介绍一下我自己,ID: Incorrigible77777,坐标魔都黄浦,蠢萌小哥哥一枚,今年24岁,现在在微软做程序员,抑郁病史有至少五六年,由于一些原因,今年开始加重恶化。头像是我男神:)

Let me introduce myself. ID: Incorrigible77777, located in Huangpu District of Shanghai, China. I'm a lovely and honest 24-year-old boy. Currently I work as a programmer at Microsoft. I've had depression for about 5 or 6 years. Due to some reason, my depression becomes worse. The avatar is my favourite male celebrity :-)

=================================

In most threads on SS I speak English. This one is just exception ;-)

I had to google translate what you wrote. I'm Chinese but I never learned how to read/write. I'm pretty sure I've seen a few other Chinese users
Curiously are you ABC?

Last edited:
Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

Jul 9, 2020
I can speak and write chinese but i dont want to make these guys look rubbish. Ill let them have their moment of fame.
I can even eat with chopsticks
As I mentioned in most SS threads I speak English (just except this one) and I have no difficulty communicating with you guys :-)
Curiously are you also ABC?
Same. Learning Chinese just reminds me of my parents yelling at each other so I only know how to understand a few phrases and not how to read any of it. :ahhha:

Also technically I'm not Chinese, but T*iw*nese. My parents are from there at least. I was born and raised in America.
Oh I understand. I had Taiwanese friends as well when I studied at college in Boston.
You need to be rich, have a nice car, be an alpha male and be over 6"2

@Incorrigible77777 I'm so sorry we've completely derailed your thread. It's @Mm80 's fault. Please blame him
No worries! Happy to see so many replies in my thread. It's been a couple of months since I joined SS and I'm happy to know you guys all.
lol only 1 user chinese in this long ass thread
hhhhhhhh
I have always wanted to be Chinese. I like the people, but what I really envy is how smart they are.

I can teach you Mandarin 我可以教你:)

Last edited:
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
As I mentioned in most SS threads I speak English (just except this one) and I have no difficulty communicating with you guys :-)
Curiously are you also ABC?

Oh I understand. I had Taiwanese friends as well when I studied at college in Boston.

No worries! Happy to see so many replies in my thread. It's been a couple of months since I joined SS and I'm happy to know you guys all.

hhhhhhhh

Yep. I'm abc through and through.
Great to meet someone else who is abc tbh

Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

Jul 9, 2020
我是加拿大人但是我学习中文的 5 年了。
Wow your written Chinese is so good:smiling: The only small piece of suggestion is 我是加拿大人但是我学习中文 5 年了。 This would be better expression. Here 有 means for (5 years) based on the context.

Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

Jul 9, 2020

Couldn't agree more... That was exactly how I was brought up, and even, why I'm here today. Bereavement and failure at work drove me to major depression and desire to CTB, even though I was born in a bourgeois class family in one of the richest cities (Shanghai) in China, and even though I have at least 4 houses for renting and can simply live on with rentals I gain. I wish life could've been wishy-washy just like what you said, be happy and proud of just participating.
I'm British
I visited UK ~15 years ago. During the trip I've been to London and Glasgow.

Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

Jul 9, 2020
They're the terms used in Cantonese/Mandarin for a white person/foreigner.
I can speak a little Cantonese. Cantonese is similar to Goetsu, so it's easier for Shanghainese to learn Cantonese than people in other areas in mainland China (e.g. Northeastern China). I've sung lots of Cantonese songs as well.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
I can speak a little Cantonese. Cantonese is similar to Goetsu, so it's easier for Shanghainese to learn Cantonese than people in other areas in mainland China (e.g. Northeastern China). I've sung lots of Cantonese songs as well.
I only speak a little Cantonese. I don't understand any mandarin
What's the term for chinese/one of us?
I have no idea lol

Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

Jul 9, 2020
Haha love it. I've learned something today.
Would that get me into trouble then?
Unfortunately yes... Personally I think it's similar to the n word to black people. The meaning of "banana people" is that, those *BC's are born yellow but their inner minds are influenced by white people.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Unfortunately yes... Personally I think it's similar to the n word to black people. The meaning of "banana people" is that, those *BC's are born yellow but their inner minds are influenced by white people.
Would Chinese people ever address each other as banana people in an affectionate way? A bit like when black people calling each other the n word out of respect?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Would Chinese people ever address each other as banana people in an affectionate way? A bit like when black people calling each other the n word out of respect?
I'm a terrible example. I've used banana and other slurs to refer to myself and other Westernized Asians.

it's not THAT offensive to me, but then again I only really use it around other Asians.

Last edited:
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
Chinese being smart is a myth. I consistently get Bs and Cs in everything.
I didn't mean it is a form of pressure. I mean their intrinsical motivation is admirable. Because you can 'force' your children to get good grades, but then you have to be able to to get high grades. Where I live almost all Chinese people I know have been to university.

I like how they were able to give up social life for good grades, perhaps because I did the same..
I have more in common with Chinese men than with other races.

There was a time I suddenly got more B's and C's too, but that was because I was more and more being drawn into CTB.

Hhahaha, thanks.
I know the Cantonese words 'haam sap chai'. It is how you pronounce it in Dutch. I have been called that a few times :ehh:

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I didn't mean it is a form of pressure. I mean their intrinsical motivation is admirable. Because you can 'force' your children to get good grades, but then you have to be able to to get high grades. Where I live almost all Chinese people I know have been to university.
My dad may be a slightly more extreme example but the pressure he put on me to succeed academically while I was growing up ended up being very physically abusive and I can say for sure that I am a worse person as a result of all the trauma I suffered at his hands. That said, a lot of other Asians were also beaten as children some of them even by their moms. Maybe I'm just weird as someone with Chinese blood and I was too stubborn and selfish to even allow the threat of corporal punishment to force me into working hard...

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
I'm a terrible example. I've used banana and other slurs to refer to myself and other Westernized Asians.

it's not THAT offensive to me, but then again I only really use it around other Asians.
I've never heard of the term banana being used before lol. I guess I'm a BBC and a banana...