• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Yes, that's the one, Tallville. If you're ever in town, give me a call. I'll take you to my favourite bar. It's called Giraffe and they serve the best long drinks you'll ever had :pfff:
Now that we are good friends, im thinking about changing my username to UVW so that we can be closer. What do you think ?

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211 and XYZ
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Now that we are good friends, im thinking about changing my username to UVW so that we can be closer. What do you think ?

You do that and I'll start working on matching name bracelets.

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Mm80
XYZ

XYZ

Jul 22, 2020
Ooh threesome

I was referring to dinner and a few drinks :pfff:

Oh... joking aside. I just realized it's been ages since I passed the evening with a drink and a friend ...
Bra thread. Id like to have a hand in that? Where is it?

The music nostalgia thread where by some leaps of imagination we went from Abba to Chupacabra to undergarments for some reason :ahhha:
Bra thread. Id like to have a hand in that? Where is it?

Perhaps you meant it figuratively. Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I was referring to dinner and a few drinks :pfff:

Oh... joking aside. I just realized it's been ages since I passed the evening with a drink and a friend ...

The music nostalgia thread where by some leaps of imagination we went from Abba to Chupacabra to undergarments for some reason :ahhha:

Perhaps you meant it figuratively. Ha ha ha.
That was the joke lol !
If you do spend an evening drinking with a friend, will he or she be really tall ?

XYZ

XYZ

Jul 22, 2020
Joking aside why is everyone tall where you live im intrigued lol ?

Oh you took that quite literally. It wasn't meant like that. I just meant that I dated someone tall.
Are short people allowed into Giraffe?

Yes!!!!
Joking aside why is everyone tall where you live im intrigued lol ?

Your writing is sending me mixed messages. "Joking aside... lol"

It's Friday evening, please don't overload the two last neurons I have left after what can only be described as an excruciating week at the office.

Last edited:
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Oh you took that quite literally. It wasn't meant like that. I just meant that I dated someone tall.

Yes!!!!

Your writing is sending me mixed messages. "Joking aside... lol"

It's Friday evening, please don't overload the two last neurons I have left after what can only be described as an excruciating week at the office.
Literally none of the guys I ever dates fit that profile (except for the height, but that's just coz people here are generally tall).

It was the last bit about people there being generally tall !

XYZ

XYZ

Jul 22, 2020
Literally none of the guys I ever dates fit that profile (except for the height, but that's just coz people here are generally tall).

It was the last bit about people there being generally tall !

I am very careful about giving away personal details, since privacy is super important on this site. I can only tell you it's not The Netherlands, but that's as far as I'll go :-)
Netherlands? The Dutch are known to be pretty tall

If Holland is The Netherlands, then who are the Dutch?!

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
The irony of you writing 1 women is too much. It's like your mind tells you one thing but your hand is telling you another.
Just dont like to let people down lol
I am very careful about giving away personal details, since privacy is super important on this site. I can only tell you it's not The Netherlands, but that's as far as I'll go :-)

Im not trying to find out where you live im just wondering why most people are tall !
Its been driving me mad.

Last edited:
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
Goodness, how did you end up getting called that? Lol
To break the ice when talking to some female exchange students more than 10 years ago. We were all new to the place and I was trying to connect to people in my class.

When I said I knew these 3 words, they giggled and asked me 'are you?' I felt somehow busted and asked why they would think that. They said 'how else would you know these words?'. Since then I got nicknamed 'haam sap chai' by them lol. Was in a friendly way, but it is not a nickname I would like to have again :haha:

My dad may be a slightly more extreme example but the pressure he put on me to succeed academically while I was growing up ended up being very physically abusive and I can say for sure that I am a worse person as a result of all the trauma I suffered at his hands. That said, a lot of other Asians were also beaten as children some of them even by their moms. Maybe I'm just weird as someone with Chinese blood and I was too stubborn and selfish to even allow the threat of corporal punishment to force me into working hard...
That is heartbreaking! That kind of abuse is terrible :'(. And it makes it even harder to perform, because there is more pressure involved and also fear and anxiety. I feel bad for you.

All that toxic pressure for becoming a wage slave in a ruthless world. Luckily the abuse from the past is over, but yet there is the mental torture of current daily life to overcome. We join you in this so you don't have to endure it alone.

The people who live in the Netherlands/Holland have the Dutch nationality.

Last edited:
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
I dont have the energy to satisy 1 women, never mind two. Will try my best though im not a quitter
I can help ya with that. :hihi::hihi::hihi:
*just kidding

There's a term but I strongly don't recommend use as it's in negative tone. "Banana people" (香蕉人).

In my country it's a slur used to discriminate Chinese that are detached from their culture and language. It's like when blacks call their own coon or Uncle Tom. Yellow on the outside white on the inside.

J

jing

Slowly discovering my place here in this world.
Oct 9, 2020
我上次看到过一个类似的贴,但好像很久以前了,第一页也没看到那个贴。所以想和大家再集结一下,主要我也想(在我"走"之前)认识一下SS上其他华人 (有几位我之前认识过,但大多数还不认识。。)

我介绍一下我自己,ID: Incorrigible77777,坐标魔都黄浦,蠢萌小哥哥一枚,今年24岁,现在在微软做程序员,抑郁病史有至少五六年,由于一些原因,今年开始加重恶化。头像是我男神:)

嗨,26 岁马来西亚人在此。我也抑郁了好久了

Nice to meet you! And by the way, how do you plan to CTB

Last edited:
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I can help ya with that. :hihi::hihi::hihi:
*just kidding

In my country it's a slur used to discriminate Chinese that are detached from their culture and language. It's like when blacks call their own coon or Uncle Tom. Yellow on the outside white on the inside.
Thank you brother.
In the words of the beatles ... i get by with a little help from my friends

Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
嗨,26 岁马来西亚人在此。我也抑郁了好久了

Nice to meet you! And by the way, how do you plan to CTB
很高兴认识你~~!
I'm afraid of pain so I plan to take either N or inert gas.

• Hugs
Reactions: Homecoming