• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄

𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄

大道如青天,我独不得出。
Jan 6, 2023
I don't speak English, so I just try my best to post this, thank you for looking through.

I drew a small picture with a pen on a post-it note. It probably shows a girl with long hair hanging. I didn't draw her face.
我在一张便利贴上用钢笔画了一幅小画,大概表现的是一个长头发的女孩吊死的样子,我没有画出她的脸。
I wrote two English words next to her, lovely and lonely. My family doesn't understand English, but I think they will use the translator when they find this paper.
我在她旁边写了两个英文单词,lovely和lonely,我的家人不懂英语,但我想他们找到这张纸的时候会使用翻译器的。
I'm not a child anymore, but I always pretend to be cute and childish in front of my family, so my first word is lovely. However, my heart is very lonely, but I haven't shown it in front of them, so my second word is lonely.
我已经不是一个孩子了,但我在家人面前一直假装可爱,假装幼稚,所以我的第一个单词是lovely。然而我的内心是十分孤独的,只是我不曾在他们面前展示出来,所以我的第二个单词是lonely。
The spellings of these two words are very similar. I think they will understand my pun.
这两个单词的拼写很相似,我想他们会读懂我的双关语的。
I stuck this note on the inner side of my phone case. My family will see it when sorting out my relics.
我把这张便利贴粘在了我的手机壳内侧,我的家人整理我的遗物的时候一定会看到它的。

Last edited:
-Raven's Night-

-Raven's Night-

autistic/metalhead/wanna join the 27 club
Jan 31, 2020
I don't speak English, so I just try my best to post this, thank you for looking through.

I drew a small picture with a pen on a post-it note. It probably shows a girl with long hair hanging. I didn't draw her face.
我在一张便利贴上用钢笔画了一幅小画,大概表现的是一个长头发的女孩吊死的样子,我没有画出她的脸。
I wrote two English words next to her, lovely and lonely. My family doesn't understand English, but I think they will use the translator when they find this paper.
我在她旁边写了两个英文单词,lovely和lonely,我的家人不懂英语,但我想他们找到这张纸的时候会使用翻译器的。
I'm not a child anymore, but I always pretend to be cute and childish in front of my family, so my first word is lovely. However, my heart is very lonely, but I haven't shown it in front of them, so my second word is lonely.
我已经不是一个孩子了,但我在家人面前一直假装可爱,假装幼稚,所以我的第一个单词是lovely。然而我的内心是十分孤独的,只是我不曾在他们面前展示出来,所以我的第二个单词是lonely。
The spellings of these two words are very similar. I think they will understand my pun.
这两个单词的拼写很相似,我想他们会读懂我的双关语的。
I stuck this note on the inner side of my phone case. My family will see it when sorting out my relics.
我把这张便利贴粘在了我的手机壳内侧,我的家人整理我的遗物的时候一定会看到它的。
Omg I also speak Chinese. it's such incredible to see Chinese here on SS!
It stuck me really when seeing that you drew a long-hair girl hanging because I did literally the same thing when I was in middle school...
just wanna say that several days before, I found my suicide note from 5 years ago. Reading your words hit me so much. And so sorry for your suffering.
/Chinese/
我也说中文!很惊讶能在SS上看见中文...
看到你写的关于长发女孩吊死的便利贴,我说实话很震惊,因为我初中时干过相同的事情...
只是想说几天前我从地下室找到了5年前写的遗书。读你的文字让我很触动...很抱歉你正在遭遇这些痛苦。

𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄

𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄

大道如青天,我独不得出。
Jan 6, 2023
Omg I also speak Chinese. it's such incredible to see Chinese here on SS!
It stuck me really when seeing that you drew a long-hair girl hanging because I did literally the same thing when I was in middle school...
just wanna say that several days before, I found my suicide note from 5 years ago. Reading your words hit me so much. And so sorry for your suffering.
/Chinese/
我也说中文!很惊讶能在SS上看见中文...
看到你写的关于长发女孩吊死的便利贴,我说实话很震惊,因为我初中时干过相同的事情...
只是想说几天前我从地下室找到了5年前写的遗书。读你的文字让我很触动...很抱歉你正在遭遇这些痛苦。
aww
thank you so much, hugz
maybe i just did it for fun, i will not hang myself anyway ^^