• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
My anxiety is so bad right now. The electricity is out so my mom, brother, and his girlfriend are also in the living room. (brother and his girlfriend would usually be in his basement bedroom) My brother is talking loudly and triggering my hypersensitivity. It's like every little thing is spiking my anxiety even more. I can't leave the room. This is also intensifying my ctb thoughts. Thinking about it and planning right now is calming me somewhat. Times like this remind me exactly why I need to ctb. Sorry for venting. I think focusing on this and trying to tune them out is also slightly helping.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Do you have headphones/earbuds or ear plugs? You can buy cheap ear plugs in a hardware store. I understand your problem because I'm very sensitive to loud or annoying noises. I wear headphones almost all the time

DeathNoot

DeathNoot

Student
Feb 19, 2020
Do you have headphones/earbuds or ear plugs? You can buy cheap ear plugs in a hardware store. I understand your problem because I'm very sensitive to loud or annoying noises. I wear headphones almost all the time

Second this. Also this may sound ridiculous, but I always find sitting in my closet with the door shut really helps when my anxiety is heightened. Especially if I'm panicking. It's much darker and quieter in there, dampens all the senses. For me at least.

Reactions: ropebunny
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
Yes I have earbuds and ear plugs. I can't use them now while I'm here with my family though. They would think I'm being rude.

• Aww..
Reactions: Zappfe lover
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Yes I have earbuds and ear plugs. I can't use them now while I'm here with my family though. They would think I'm being rude.
Oh, that sucks. My parents used to be like that too but then they got used to it(my weird behavior)

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
It's okay, there are moments like these. Try to focus on your breathing and surroundings to keep yourself a little more calm and stop racing thoughts. The situation will pass, you will be okay.

Like others said, ear buds for the sensitivity might help.

Reactions: Zappfe lover