• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
Go to college, get a PHD in like brain chemistry or something, and research the topic until you find an answer.

Based off of reality, that's how someone would find out something like this. Too think you just going to stumble upon some groundbreaking new form of partial lobotomy is one of the most unrealistic things I've ever heard.

Things like this takes countless hours of research conducted by countless people. Why don't you look into what it actually takes to make a scientific breakthrough.

That's the only way you're going to figure this out, so if it's really that important to you, get studying 🤷‍♀️
Last time I went to college it ended up with me wanting to kill myself in front of everyone. No.

trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
Then get rich so you can pay people to do it for you.

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I understand your pain of dealing with a job but please, don't fuck around and find out. There is no surefire way to age regress with brain damage. in fact, I think it's probably, most likely impossible. What will end up happening is major horrific complications with the absolute worst one being a vegetable. You don't want that, and you won't get to CTB ever. You'll spend your days at the mercy of staff who may neglect you to outright sexually or physically abuse you. You don't want that, and no matter of being "age regressed" prevents people from feeling the trauma and pain of that situation. You'll be entombed inside of a body that couldn't move, at the mercy of other humans around you. Much less, I sympathize with your girlfriend too. Do you seriously think she would be able to take care of you alone if you became a vegetable? Do you even understand how much work that is for one person? Would you honestly expect her to stay with you entirely? You could do other stuff besides just decide to gamble on something that just isn't going to happen. You are better off probably willing the lottery than getting what you want, OP. Why not just pretend to be a kid again and oh, I don't know, do some freelance work that doesn't require interacting with humans at all and pays on a contractual basis? If you care about your GF then please don't put her in the possible position of this because it's honestly a living hell.

AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
I understand your pain of dealing with a job but please, don't fuck around and find out. There is no surefire way to age regress with brain damage. in fact, I think it's probably, most likely impossible. What will end up happening is major horrific complications with the absolute worst one being a vegetable. You don't want that, and you won't get to CTB ever. You'll spend your days at the mercy of staff who may neglect you to outright sexually or physically abuse you. You don't want that, and no matter of being "age regressed" prevents people from feeling the trauma and pain of that situation. You'll be entombed inside of a body that couldn't move, at the mercy of other humans around you. Much less, I sympathize with your girlfriend too. Do you seriously think she would be able to take care of you alone if you became a vegetable? Do you even understand how much work that is for one person? Would you honestly expect her to stay with you entirely? You could do other stuff besides just decide to gamble on something that just isn't going to happen. You are better off probably willing the lottery than getting what you want, OP. Why not just pretend to be a kid again and oh, I don't know, do some freelance work that doesn't require interacting with humans at all and pays on a contractual basis? If you care about your GF then please don't put her in the possible position of this because it's honestly a living hell.
I've already responded to all of these arguments, I'm not repeating myself

trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
How? I don't even have a job anymore right now
Well then I'm sorry. The information you want does not exist. If we KNEW how to do this, the world would know about it, and countless people would go through with it.

So if this is possible, you're going to have to figure out how to do it. The information isn't just lying around for you to stumble upon.

We don't know. Nobody knows. There's your answer.

Reactions: ForgottenAgain
AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
Well then I'm sorry. The information you want does not exist. If we KNEW how to do this, the world would know about it, and countless people would go through with it.

So if this is possible, you're going to have to figure out how to do it. The information isn't just lying around for you to stumble upon.

We don't know. Nobody knows. There's your answer.
Then why attempt to point me in the direction of something that supposedly doesn't exist?

trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
Then why attempt to point me in the direction of something that supposedly doesn't exist?
"So if this is possible, you're going to have to figure out how to do it"

I said the information doesn't exist. It could exist, it just has to be discovered first.

We don't know how to live on Mars, but we will, once we've figured it out. But until we do, the knowledge of how to live on Mars "doesn't exist". Same principle.

Reactions: voidstar
cantthinkofusername

cantthinkofusername

wannabe girl
Feb 25, 2024
i wish i could be a kid again too
cant go back in time tho, so i just dissociate instead

333s

333s

Jan 31, 2024
kinda feel really sorry for you
it seems really weird when people on SASU tell someone things like "don't do it you don't understand there are other options!!!!"
(and other options are literally ctb, many methods are very likely to leave a person disabled)
sorry that im not answering your question, but id recommend using psychedelics (psilocybin, lsd, dmt)
they are likely to put you into different state of mind, there's a chance that you'll get a childlike experience at least
still be careful 🙏 wishing you luck

Status
Not open for further replies.