aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Lee Elliott had appeared to have been struggling with his mental health for a few months, he had
admitted to an attempt to hang himself late in 2019, was reported at times to have had some possibly
psychotic symptoms and received a severe head injury which he declined to explain. He was seeing his
GP regularly and being treated with antidepressant medication. At his last GP appointment shortly before
he died he denied ongoing suicidal ideation. However on 6th February 2020 he was found deceased in his
bedroom. Two glasses were found, one empty and the other half full of a pale yellow liquid. There was a
handwritten note next to the glass which read, 'DON'T DRINK, POISON SORRY LOVE YOU ALL'. There was
an arrow on the note pointing to the fluid in the glass. An empty packet labelled "Sodium Nitrate Extra –
pure 99.9%" along with packaging indicating a purchase using EBay from a company in the south of
England was recovered by the police who attended. A further consignment of this chemical was
delivered to Lee's home the following day from Poland. Examination of Lee's computer revealed a
number of websites and search terms relating to various suicide methods including chemical poisoning.

Attachments

• Lee-Elliott-2020-0265_Redacted.pdf
    289.9 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hurt, BluesRunTheGame, voyager and 8 others
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Sodium nitrate ? Or nitrite ?

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Nitrite is correct. That is Typographical mistakes
2 other death have been mentioned in this report

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210105-202713_OneDrive.jpg
    Screenshot_20210105-202713_OneDrive.jpg
    771.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Hazeltwentysomething

Hazeltwentysomething

Dec 30, 2020
I wish they would include information regarding wether or not the individuals suffered before succumbing. Having that information from an official source would seal the deal for me personally... I suppose they don't really know that though, do they.

Reactions: stevieu, Trannydiary and Wrennie
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
UK people should stock up before it is more controlled.

Reactions: Trannydiary and Deleted member 22624
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
Sodium nitrate ? Or nitrite ?

In the media suicide methods are intentionally censored. They wrote "nitrate" on purpose to avoid other people using the actual method which was sodium nitrite.

Reactions: Echo81, Trannydiary and voyager
P

patheticpartner

Student
May 4, 2020
I hope SN stays unregulated for at least the next 2 years

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
B

Blurred_Reality

Sep 8, 2020
Do you know where we can see the response to the PFD report from the Health Secretary's office?

elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
UK people should stock up before it is more controlled.
Already is unfortunately. A lot has changed since pre covid, I remember seeing it on eBay back then, but now it's elusive

Reactions: Deleted member 1768 and Pookie
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Already is unfortunately. A lot has changed since pre covid, I remember seeing it on eBay back then, but now it's elusive
Is it actually banned tho?

Looking on HM on banned substances and it's not written as banned from what I'm seeing.

ive had class b drugs intercepted by customs..all I got was a love letter.
A friend of mine also did this by importing class a drugs..he got a knock by the police, which he denied any idea of it..they pretty much said don't do it again.

With SN, if you do get a love letter from customs you can actually ring up, and tell them the reason you've imported SN is solely based on curing meat.
Say something like ' I saw something on Reddit, I had no idea It was illegal. Who knew something that I've researched that's used not only in food preservation but also curing meat'

The fuck, yall be acting like you'll be sniffing SN, importing it like it's pablos finest coke.

Assuming you lot ain't buying kilos, you ain't breaking no laws.

luckily I got 50g a while back, but if you get a source that sells it pretty cheap (not by the kilo) then importing it won't get you jail time or a fine lol. Worst is, the confiscate it.. if they do, you get a letter and just say you didn't know duuuuuuh.
Happy days

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
They really give no thought at all to the way people are suffering and need a way to end it all.

Just knee jerk reaction "oh we have to make it so no one can get this now!"

For God's sake why can't people have some compassion?

Reactions: LeMhur, stevieu and Deleted member 22624
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
They really give no thought at all to the way people are suffering and need a way to end it all.

Just knee jerk reaction "oh we have to make it so no one can get this now!"

For God's sake why can't people have some compassion?
"We'll make their attempts as hard and unpleasant as possible to deter them from trying again, who cares what harm it does"

• Aww..
Reactions: HowNowBrownCow, stevieu, Deleted member 1768 and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
"We'll make their attempts as hard and unpleasant as possible to deter them from trying again, who cares what harm it does"
They want to make people jump off bridges, hang themselves, do it in really horrible ghastly ways apparently.

Reactions: jakaka, stevieu, the_final_countdown and 2 others
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
They want to make people jump off bridges, hang themselves, do it in really horrible ghastly ways apparently.
I wouldn't discount SN from that list. I'm dreading the possibility of having to take it

Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
Why is "a risk that future deaths will occur" a concern when it's people that want to die that are dying!?! Isn't the fact that people are going through so much suffering that they WANT to die more of a concern!? How can they be so insensitive!?

• Love
Reactions: stevieu and Deleted member 22624
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Why is "a risk that future deaths will occur" a concern when it's people that want to die that are dying!?! Isn't the fact that people are going through so much suffering that they WANT to die more of a concern!? How can they be so insensitive!?
Suicides skew young. The governments need people bailing out the pension ponzi

Reactions: HowNowBrownCow and virginiawoolf