• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
I am ready to go

But there are two problems , the first being a guaranteed method , { except knife or gun } and the second being the most important : to make sure no one finds my body

I saw a video about a German man who went all the way to Ire land just to commit suicide

He chose the beach and he was found lying face down after being washed up

Please help me here , this is frustrating

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It's almost certain your body would be found eventually. Is there a reason you care if it's found?

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
It's almost certain your body would be found eventually. Is there a reason you care if it's found?

Because I do not want my family being devastated

I would rather be a missing persons case that never gets solved for eternity , rather than my father and the rest of my family seeing my dead body

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Because I do not want my family being devastated

I would rather be a missing persons case that never gets solved for eternity , rather than my father and the rest of my family seeing my dead body
Are you sure it wouldn't hurt them even more to never know what happened to you or where you are? You could make it look like an accident like a heroine od.

J

JackieInTheBox

Sep 24, 2020
I would think carefully about being a missing person case. No one knows what happens to a missing person. They could jump to a bunch of conclusions. What if you're getting tortured by kidnappers, or what if you're being trafficked? Or someone is harvesting your organs. And what if you're homeless and are suffering?

XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
I'd rather know someone I love was dead than go through the torture of imagining them being kidnapped and tortured by some maniac. At least in death they don't suffer.

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I am ready to go

But there are two problems , the first being a guaranteed method , { except knife or gun } and the second being the most important : to make sure no one finds my body

I saw a video about a German man who went all the way to Ire land just to commit suicide

He chose the beach and he was found lying face down after being washed up

Please help me here , this is frustrating
He probably chose the Cliffs of Moher many people from around choose that.

OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

Hollow
Dec 6, 2019
I think if you go missing it will hurt them even more. If they know you're dead, the pain will gradually decrease over time. But if you go missing, your loved ones will have a bad time waking up in the morning.
Source: my own family member once told me that they'd rather know I'm dead than somewhere out there suffering.

Reactions: Xocoyotziin
watsonsmith

watsonsmith

Aug 31, 2020
Death brings people a form of closure and enables the grieving process to begin. Otherwise they would be on this emotional rollercoaster of fear, grief, faint hope and continued attachment. If anything I would try to make my death appear accidental, but at the end of the day I do believe it's better to rip the bandage off when it does come down to it. Provide space for people to heal their hearts.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish there was an pill where you could just erase your existence, limiting any pain and suffering.

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I think it's possible to not get found. I actually know many places where i will 100% never get found. I know about many big abandoned factories and other big buildings where it's really easy to hide forever, or atleast for many decades.