• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Quantum Particle

Oct 22, 2021
Why even tell anybody your sexual orientation, not once have I ever thought of writing a post on here letting people know my sexual preferences. You are besotted with it and this is your hindrance. I think you may find that the possibility of people disliking you is because of your attitude. I personally don't give a flying fuck you have a cock up your arse while licking a fanny, so what and you should feel the same. I also don't give a fuck about what people think about me so please feel free to highlight my post and berate me to your hearts content. I will say there are plenty of good, kind and helpful people on this forum that genuinely do seek out the best for you, even in detriment of their own condition or situation. Peace and good luck x

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
I fucking hate anyone like me. I know everyone hates people like me. Everyone everywhere always hates everyone like me. I've asked around LGT-spaces and they always want me gone. And in any regular "straight" space, people say the exact same things. I fucking belong nowhere and am just a worthless blemish on LGT-peoples existence. They vent their rightful and honest frustrations with me and people all buy into having to defend us subhuman scum and therefore make their lives even worse. People all buy into thinking we're somehow worthy of existing, yet deep down I know they want me gone. I hear them talk about how greedy, how two-faced, how manipulative, how selfish, how sex-obsessed, how undecisive we are, yet turn around and tell me to keep going at the next second. It's all because they don't feel allowed to criticize our existence, yet desperately want to. I know the truth and how it makes me a disgusting person. I wish I could take a knife and cut out enough of my brain, until I can be normal. I wish I could erase all of these thoughts forever. From anyone. A world without us would be such a better world for everyone. I just want my vile, disgusting disorder to ruin the existence of everyone else ever again. Because all of the things they say about me is always true. It's always true. Even if it wasn't, does it matter? If every single last person tells me to take a knife and cut my eyeballs out, then refusing to do it is selfish. If everyone wants me to do something and I refuse, I am selfish for putting myself before all of humanity. So if all of humanity hates me, I should kill myself and I stop complaining. Being alive is selfish. I don't face any problems or any adversities like LGT-people do in their lives whatsoever. Because I am this way, I am far more privileged than anyone in society and face no repercussions for my behavior. I don't deserve to think I'm allowed to have depression. I should feel like the scum of earth, but should never be allowed to acknowledge it in my life. I am a disgusting subhuman, a complete parasite, a disgrace upon society. All I deserve is torment and death. My disease should be wiped off the earth. I only want to die anymore. I have nothing. I have resolved to never get into a relationship. If I get into any relationship without telling people of my disgusting shit, I am no better than a rapist. And if I do tell them, they would surely want me gone and dead. I am simply a disgusting subhuman and deserve nothing in life. I should be punished for my transgression on society. I must die. I must die. I must die.
Not everyone hates people like you. You need to stop hanging out with toxic people. I have gay or Bi friends in my friend group and no one cares about it.

Reactions: 3/4Dead
KillMeh

KillMeh

Sep 13, 2023
This is so stupid like judging people based on their sexuality. I think you have some other issues and you're blaming them on your sexuality. It's really nobody's business who you fuck, those people who judge you are stupid and miserable and like no different from homophobes

thirdrailer

thirdrailer

Oct 24, 2020
Biphobia literally doesn't exist. What you call icky bad bad phobia is just people venting their honest problems. Also, AGAIN with this "no, you're wrong, because Y-YOU JUST ARE STOP ASKING THINGS". It always comes back to people simply saying that all of the objective reality I noticed just can't be true, because it just can't be true. "I've found a community w-" You found a community of delusional scum, that's what you should have said instead.

Your feelings are 100% valid and 100% real. I'm sure people have done and said awful things to you. I'm sure some of those things are simply because you are bisexual.

I'm sorry your experience with lesbians and gay men and trans people has been so awful. I really am.

I would like to clear: bi people, like myself and many people I care deeply about, are not universally delusional scum. We're all human beings, flawed to be sure but not more so than anybody else. Will that include some delusional scum? Sure. It will also include loving, kind people.

As a fellow bi person, you have my support. I'm not saying you're wrong about your own experience. I'm saying your experience isn't the only bi experience out there. You have internet access. You can find bi community that is healthy and supportive if you want.

And as a bi person who has bi loved ones, in an act of community with not just them but with you as well, I need to say this. Bi people like me, like you, and like the people I'm in community with, we're just people. We deserve to be treated with respect. I deserve to be treated with respect. You deserve to be treated with respect.

I genuinely hope you find relief from this pain.

Reactions: Bed
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Can you people please stop the faul name callings?

Be respectful of others and their opinions"

We're all

Next person who isn't respectful will receive a warning.

Reactions: Quantum Particle
B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024
I did not mean to be~ I wish to maintain my innocence (part of why I'm a girl now~), and that community does not really help me too much with that, since they're all into drugs and nsfw things~ >_<
You literally referred to all gay people as degenerates. After the millionth time, it becomes clear how homophobic bisexuals are. For fucks sake, actual queer people constantly say that, but you fucks need to drown them out with "YOURE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY THAT THATS BIPHOBIA" Fuck off.
Why even tell anybody your sexual orientation, not once have I ever thought of writing a post on here letting people know my sexual preferences. You are besotted with it and this is your hindrance. I think you may find that the possibility of people disliking you is because of your attitude. I personally don't give a flying fuck you have a cock up your arse while licking a fanny, so what and you should feel the same. I also don't give a fuck about what people think about me so please feel free to highlight my post and berate me to your hearts content. I will say there are plenty of good, kind and helpful people on this forum that genuinely do seek out the best for you, even in detriment of their own condition or situation. Peace and good luck x
Finally someone, who tells me I am worthless for my sexual orientation. FINALLY SOMEONE WHO IS HONEST ENOUGH TO ADMIT THEY FUCKING HATE ME FINALLY
Not everyone hates people like you. You need to stop hanging out with toxic people. I have gay or Bi friends in my friend group and no one cares about it.
You're literally the dozenth or so person that said the exact same shit over and over. "No, you're not hated ever by anyone, because you just aren't". "No, people love you and find you perfect, because they just do." "No, no one can ever say anything rightfully bad to you, because they just can't" "Stop questioning things." Just stop fucking talking.
This is so stupid like judging people based on their sexuality. I think you have some other issues and you're blaming them on your sexuality. It's really nobody's business who you fuck, those people who judge you are stupid and miserable and like no different from homophobes
Again, the same gimmick as so many before you. You just refuse to even entertain the possibility I could be right and say "You're wrong, because you just are." Sure, I have other issues and therefore nothing anyone says to me can ever hold any weight ever. You always do that, every single time. And the people who judge me are literally gay, nothing like homophobes. For fucks sake. Why do you people tell me to explain this a million times.
Your feelings are 100% valid and 100% real. I'm sure people have done and said awful things to you. I'm sure some of those things are simply because you are bisexual.

I'm sorry your experience with lesbians and gay men and trans people has been so awful. I really am.
If you are sorry, feel more sorry for the gay people, that are hurt by bisexuals existence.
I would like to clear: bi people, like myself and many people I care deeply about, are not universally delusional scum. We're all human beings, flawed to be sure but not more so than anybody else. Will that include some delusional scum? Sure. It will also include loving, kind people.

As a fellow bi person, you have my support. I'm not saying you're wrong about your own experience. I'm saying your experience isn't the only bi experience out there. You have internet access. You can find bi community that is healthy and supportive if you want.

And as a bi person who has bi loved ones, in an act of community with not just them but with you as well, I need to say this. Bi people like me, like you, and like the people I'm in community with, we're just people. We deserve to be treated with respect. I deserve to be treated with respect. You deserve to be treated with respect.

I genuinely hope you find relief from this pain.
You're doing the same exact thing as the last two. Not engaging with anything I say and just claiming I'm delusional and wholeheartedly wrong and should just shut up and call myself perfect and superior to everyone. You always do that. You people always fucking do that. I wish I could call all of you the worst expletives I can muster, but I'm not allowed to. All they allow me to do is nod along and tell everyone how I never want to hurt myself ever again and how I'm the protagonist of a uplifting movie ending. That's all people will ever allow me. You people never allow me to honestly say what happens to me. All I'm ever allowed to do is stupidly nod along and then get blindsided by the next person being HONEST about their feelings towards my kind.

KillMeh

KillMeh

Sep 13, 2023
I mean to say that the people who are judging you for your sexuality are the group of people that was formed because they were judged for their sexuality. It's hypocritical. Your bisexuality is not hurting anyone except people that are looking to be mad lol. But maybe you enjoy this self deprecation so Ill stop responding

Q

Quantum Particle

Oct 22, 2021
You have seriously misjudged me, I don't hate you at all. In fact I bet that if people managed to get beneath this granite exterior you would be very likeable.
Don't let the fucking 98% of complete wankers in this world judge you so much that it changes your views on anything.
Here comes my warning, I've just been disrespectful to 98% of the human population, MODS does this count as one or over 8 billion different warnings. Peace and love again OP

Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I'm sorry you feel like that. I have probably known more bisexual people than you have, and I do know what I am talking about. I don't talk nonsense. Your problem is not your situation, it is your attitude to your situation. If you respond to other people with the same lack of courtesy that you have just shown me, I'm not surprised that you encounter difficulties.

You have obviously had some bad experiences, and I'm sorry that has happened to you. But that doesn't mean you will always encounter them.

You are not scum. The fact that I am taking the trouble to respond to you, despite your rather hostile post, tells you that I, at least, do not think you are scum. I think you are a nice guy who has had some bad experiences and hasn't yet figured out a way to avoid similar experiences in the future.

It may be that you live somewhere there is a lot of hostility to anyone who is in any way different. If that is the case, you could perhaps consider moving somewhere else, if that's an option for you.

The way forward for you - if you want a way forward - is to start by loving yourself a bit more. If you are able to do that, you will be more likely to interact with other people in a way that doesn't alienate them or generate hostility towards you. You are no worse as a person than me or anyone else. (You may have more difficulties to handle than some people, but that's another matter.) That's not empty words. I mean it.

Good luck.
You have wonderful emotional intelligence . You give good advice on here and we all appreciate it

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
You're literally the dozenth or so person that said the exact same shit over and over. "No, you're not hated ever by anyone, because you just aren't". "No, people love you and find you perfect, because they just do."

Dude, what what did you expect? You literally came to one of the gayest and most queerest places on the internet, so much even, that we outnumber straight people in this forum with an admin who is literally a trans woman. Did you really expect people would come hurling at you with homophobic insults in this forum? Of course not. People are pretty chill here when it comes to your preferences, nobody will judge you in this forum for being bi but rather for your conduct in this forum. And that's the result of us enforcing rules properly. There are simply not that many bigots in this forum. Instead of seeking negative responses you should enjoy this place for what it is. A welcoming and inclusive forum for everyone who agrees with our philosophy, regardless of your sexuality. You will be accepted here.

Look, I feel your pain. I think you have internalized some pretty harsh bigotry and as a trans woman, I can tell you that I have internalized some rough transphobia too. And it does manifest as self-hatred and it makes you hate yourself for who you are. It's rough. But we lift each other up in this forum because we're all in the same boat here. Gay, straight or trans, we all have been treated like shit in some way, otherwise we wouldn't be in this forum. But the fact that this, out of all places on the internet, is our refuge tells us a lot about the world out there. And as someone who is both trans and pansexual, I can tell you that you're valid and you're a valuable human being who deserves to get treated with respect and dignity. I hope you can see that one day. Cheers!~

Status
Not open for further replies.