• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

xsa

xsa

july 3rd
Oct 7, 2023
I don't know what was I doing, or even why, but I was looking through WPD, specifically looking through videos of suicides. Fucked up as hell, but whatever, it was a long time ago. And I found this shitty, really really terrible video of a guy who failed a suicide attempt with a shotgun. He was sitting in his car. His face was so terribly damaged, there's no words I could use to explain how bad I felt for him. And the people around him, just screaming, filming him, I cant get their voices out of my head. The fact that everybody was just standing around is so fucking sad. I think about that guy every goddamn night, even though it's been such a long time since I saw that video. All those people who kept telling me I'm too sensitive were fucking right, I can't go to sleep without feeling so damn sorry for that dude. I cant explain with words how I'm feeling. I'm feeling sorry for him. I'm angry at those people, but what could they have really done? You'd have to be a terrible person to force one of those people to finish it for the guy, but standing around and filming him is just as terrible. I wish I never watched those fucking videos. I really badly hate gore sites. Maybe it's my punishment for even going on those shitty websites. I hope the guy found peace.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so incredibly hellish, I find it beyond terrifying how trying to die can potentially go wrong and just lead to way worse suffering as a result.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
was it the guy in the bus who survived? it was here on the forum. I still remember it. Gross

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
was it the guy in the bus who survived? it was here on the forum. I still remember it. Gross
I think it was the video I'm thinking of, the guy was screaming in serious agony but half his face was blow completely off. I just felt completely shocked, didn't know if what I was watching was real.

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36
ihatemylifee

ihatemylifee

Jan 24, 2024
I don't know what was I doing, or even why, but I was looking through WPD, specifically looking through videos of suicides. Fucked up as hell, but whatever, it was a long time ago. And I found this shitty, really really terrible video of a guy who failed a suicide attempt with a shotgun. He was sitting in his car. His face was so terribly damaged, there's no words I could use to explain how bad I felt for him. And the people around him, just screaming, filming him, I cant get their voices out of my head. The fact that everybody was just standing around is so fucking sad. I think about that guy every goddamn night, even though it's been such a long time since I saw that video. All those people who kept telling me I'm too sensitive were fucking right, I can't go to sleep without feeling so damn sorry for that dude. I cant explain with words how I'm feeling. I'm feeling sorry for him. I'm angry at those people, but what could they have really done? You'd have to be a terrible person to force one of those people to finish it for the guy, but standing around and filming him is just as terrible. I wish I never watched those fucking videos. I really badly hate gore sites. Maybe it's my punishment for even going on those shitty websites. I hope the guy found peace.
What's WPD?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
His face was steaming too?
Yeap, face was steaming too with everything just running down what was left of his face. Truly grim to look at something like that.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Yeap, face was steaming too with everything just running down what was left of his face. Truly grim to look at something like that.
Should have just let him die at that point the pro lifers are crazy now he has to live with a disfigured face

Reactions: newave3
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
That's actually frightening that you can technically still be alive in such condition
Consciousness and aware of what's just happened to you as well. Truly frightening
Should have just let him die at that point the pro lifers are crazy now he has to live with a disfigured face
yeah, his face looked completely blow off with parts just hanging by the sides, I'd absolutely rather be left to die at that point. Can't imagine the amount of medical costs that would accumulate.

Strawberry_Clouds

Strawberry_Clouds

( = ⩊ = )
Jun 17, 2023
I hate that fucking website, I accidentally stumbled upon it and I had the worst panic attack I've ever had. small rant but it disgusts me how someone can just watch a suicide video for fun. they can't even be bothered to give a passing shit about the life that lead someone to do what what they did, all they see is "lol that guy just blew his head off isn't that fucked up" TLDR: fuck gore websites

• Love
Reactions: newave3 and xsa
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
He is a Russian guy named Mikhail Vladimirov, age 45. He survived his attempt. They sewed his face back together. It doesn't look that bad, but for those of you who are sensitive I doubt you would want to see what he looks like now.
Stay far away from WPD. The members of that website are desensitized to all the gore and make many outrageous, nasty comments.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Don't know if anyone is near my age but when p2p downloading first started like KaZaa, Limewire, Frostwire, etc - there were a lot of videos that had one name but were something else. Once you see a beheading video you don't forget it. Difference here is that this stuff is self indicted while the stuff we saw was other humans doing unspeakable thing to other humans. I'd advise no to - you can desensitised to it but it just goes to show how evil people are.
I heard the audio of those two Scandinavians girls who were assaulted and killed in Morocco. Couldn't listen to more of it.

One reason why I don't like being here is because of people that do that sort of shit. Fucking monsters.

makeitstop___

makeitstop___

what do you think happens to us after?
Nov 14, 2023
I used to live in a small, rural town in Virginia. There was a man that lived there also at the time, and I'd see him at the store fairly often after his attempt actually. He'd attempted with a shotgun. Similar outcome. He was always so quiet. Can't say I blame him. I think about how every day of his life now he has that reminder. And how as long as he lives there, virtually anyone who sees him knows about it.

• Love
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
That video is what made me decide to never use a gun. Absolutely horrifying and cruel

• Love