• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Here's a movie I just watched on Amazon Prime. True or False what do you think, info and full movie below.

I found this information as well

Cheers

Geo

As I read your post, I'm watching an episode of Ghost Nation, about the team of paranormal investigators. Of course so-called 'reality tv' is anything but, and one can safely assume a certain level of embellishment done in this show for entertainment purposes. But I personally know people (normal people who have nothing to gain by sharing what they encountered, and everything to lose by doing so) who have experienced these types of phenomena.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
I've had no near death experiences but I have been under general anaesthesia last August. I had to get all of my wisdom teeth surgically removed because they were impacted and rotting. It was the worst pain I experienced in my life and was on codeine and benzos for months waiting to get the surgery done (thanks covid)
All I remember was the fear, lying on a cold medical bed with nurses peering down onto me. I saw that milky white liquid slowly enter my veins and in a couple seconds everything was black. No sound no feeling just the colour black. But it wasn't scary, no thoughts, just like being in an eternal sleep without the surreal dreams and nightmares I experience. I am not scared of death, just the pain I have to experience to get there. But if I was religious, I'd much Prefer to meet my grandma for the first time in heaven peering down from the clouds hoping my family can grieve fast and forget about me.

Reactions: newave3
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I like these Ghost stories.

Cheers

Geo

Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
My realistic view on afterlife as a rationalist that

No one alive knows because theres no enough solid evidence and it cant be researched either

Lol

But theres a possibility of it just being nothingness as the brain died consciousness died.

Nevertheless, in the end no one knows for certain

If we have uncover about death and what come after we wont be in a such difficult position
:aw:

Last edited:
Reactions: Scribble Fan
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
stan marsh hat GIF by South Park

L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
forever nothingness hell dreams i will know in few months
i am very peaceful about dying

Reactions: newave3
SobGoblin

SobGoblin

Jun 14, 2021
I know it's probably an unpopular opinion here, but I really hope that reincarnation is what happens. There is a lot in this world that I find beautiful and want to experience. The problem is me; this body I'm inhabiting, and this life that I'm living. I hope dying is big re-roll button, and that I have a chance to come back as a better being in a better life so I can actually be able to enjoy the things living has to offer.

W

whatliesbeyond

Jun 12, 2021
I wouldn't mind just become nothing. Doesn't sound bad at all honestly. Reborn unlikely

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
I know it's probably an unpopular opinion here, but I really hope that reincarnation is what happens. There is a lot in this world that I find beautiful and want to experience. The problem is me; this body I'm inhabiting, and this life that I'm living. I hope dying is big re-roll button, and that I have a chance to come back as a better being in a better life so I can actually be able to enjoy the things living has to offer.
I am of the same mindset, I hope that if a person's life was shitty, in the next we can have everything we couldn't in this one, for me simply having a family, and being able to take pride in my work without fear, that's all i'm asking for.

Desperdición

Desperdición

Jun 24, 2021
After my death there is a good chance that an almost identical consciousness to mine will continue to exist, the best of me already existed in other people before I was born and will continue to live in other people after I die.

Reactions: CuriousAboutThis
LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
If the sould is immortal and there is a way for spirits to interact with out world do you think CTBers would help other people be freed from pain? Or do they just always regret it?

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
If the sould is immortal and there is a way for spirits to interact with out world do you think CTBers would help other people be freed from pain? Or do they just always regret it?
Who do you expect to answer such a creative question?

L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
deep down i think there is not after life but i dont care i am not longer scared

miminkpo

miminkpo

Aug 20, 2021
This is a scary topic for me. Part of me wants there to be nothing, so when I die I just die. No thinking, no feeling, no seeing, nothing. It's what makes the most logical sense to me. What I've talked myself into, I also feel. The other part of me would wish that there was something *better*. An enhanced form of life, one where there's no suffering of any kind. One where I can reunite with my loved ones. I don't believe in heaven nor hell, because I don't really think there's a fixed or certain black and white morality. What really scares me is thinking that this ''afterlife'' is in actuallity worse. And death, what most people are trying to avoid, is a one-way ticket to such suffering. It would make sense then why people try to prolong and draw out their life as much as possible. Why we're so scared of it. It unsettles me.

I wouldn't want to reincarnate though. It seems like a pain in the ass. When I'm out of this world I never want to come back.

C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
This is a scary topic for me. Part of me wants there to be nothing, so when I die I just die. No thinking, no feeling, no seeing, nothing. It's what makes the most logical sense to me. What I've talked myself into, I also feel. The other part of me would wish that there was something *better*. An enhanced form of life, one where there's no suffering of any kind. One where I can reunite with my loved ones. I don't believe in heaven nor hell, because I don't really think there's a fixed or certain black and white morality. What really scares me is thinking that this ''afterlife'' is in actuallity worse. And death, what most people are trying to avoid, is a one-way ticket to such suffering. It would make sense then why people try to prolong and draw out their life as much as possible. Why we're so scared of it. It unsettles me.

I wouldn't want to reincarnate though. It seems like a pain in the ass. When I'm out of this world I never want to come back.
I can feel pretty much the same such a better life and or afterlife would be great but I'm convinced that once I'm dead I won't even remember that I was alive and I can accept that fate.

C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
That is a unique question if the soul is immortal despite my lack of belief in such things is that would the souls help out people be free from pain I would like to think so maybe they are the only people in the world who are capable of helping poor souls who go through such pain and maybe they do regret it and that is their way of understanding such pain in order to help other relieve themselves and others from the pain we all suffer.

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019

I totally agree—good points made, thanks.

color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018

Something better - would be what some people call heaven.
Something worse - would be what some people call hell.
And then there is nothingness - a state you were in before you were born.

Frankly, I think most people fear death due to the uncertainty of what is coming.
I believe nothingness is the most logical, because you were already in that state before you were born. (Do you remember?)

I think most people would not fear death if it were either something better, or nothingness.
It's the something worse that's the Got'cha.
I agree.

C

cm2020

Mar 22, 2021
I fully expect that I will pass into nothingness. It's better than this, at least. After 14 years of depression and copious psychiatric treatment, I certainly have no expectation of things getting any better. :notsure: I think my brain is just broken...always has been. I'm too cognitively disabled to do anything.

I think that, right when I'm saying my goodbyes, I will tell my parents I am going to heaven to be with grandma, grandpa, and my other relatives who have passed away. It's just too sad otherwise. And I will believe it too, in that moment. The notion of someone's child telling their parents that they intend to die in order to completely not exist is just too sad. We need some kind of story to make it bearable. And we all simultaneously know it's nonsense, but we all believe it anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Ame
chainsofjudecca

chainsofjudecca

Scribe
Sep 5, 2021
I hope its just like anesthesia, that would be ideal. I am not certain of an afterlife but if there is one I will probably end up in Hell. I was raised reformed Protestant so its either nothingness or I suffer eternally lol :ahhha:

C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
I hope its just like anesthesia, that would be ideal. I am not certain of an afterlife but if there is one I will probably end up in Hell. I was raised reformed Protestant so its either nothingness or I suffer eternally lol :ahhha:
If it means anything I don't think you'll go to hell not just because I don't believe in it for I don't believe you deserve it, for me hell is one of the main reasons why I don't believe in god or any of the gods some ideas about god are interesting but I'm an atheist my guess the second you are dead you won't remember anything your body will decay and get recycled into the world but that is just me.

Last edited: