• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

orbroots

orbroots

Dec 24, 2020
I feel my spirit's comprehension of life and death is both limited and amplified by my human experience. One day, I'll finally get to hang out with the big bad wolf of death and decay and I'm looking forward to it. Absence is substance. Life is death. I think it will feel familiar enough (everything is made of the same stardust, right?), but also hilariously nonsensical. I'm especially excited for the nonsense.

Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
no-nonsense.png
If possible pleeeease

Reactions: 9137890
Intotheflames

Intotheflames

a stranger in a strange land
Dec 23, 2020
So you have any links to exercises you were trying?
I got the books with me they are called the Book of Jeu and Pistis Sophia. Flipped through them but to me translation makes no difference, they might as well be coptic. Do you do any rituals or any practice?

adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
I got the books with me they are called the Book of Jeu and Pistis Sophia. Flipped through them but to me translation makes no difference, they might as well be coptic. Do you do any rituals or any practice?
I kinda try to lucid dream and astral project, I'm into that, but any practice that would help me escape this world like conscious meditation for passing away that some yogis can do would be welcome. I forgot the name of that practice, though, and it really takes time. Guess I'm stuck here... would love, if anything, to have a practice on which I could get high as from drugs. That would be nice. Maybe the opening of the third eye. Again very difficult to succeed.

Intotheflames

Intotheflames

a stranger in a strange land
Dec 23, 2020
I kinda try to lucid dream and astral project, I'm into that, but any practice that would help me escape this world like conscious meditation for passing away that some yogis can do would be welcome. I forgot the name of that practice, though, and it really takes time. Guess I'm stuck here... would love, if anything, to have a practice on which I could get high as from drugs. That would be nice. Maybe the opening of the third eye. Again very difficult to succeed.
Me and you brother/sister. I know what you are referring to, that kind of practice is most known in hinduism as well as theravada buddhism, though I've read that monks in orthodox christianity can do them too. And yes it takes time and talents. That's why I am here thinking ctb while I know there's more, I know I'd hardly achieve them in this life. With my all or none ego, it is fitting to start anew.

Reactions: adam&eve
adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
Me and you brother/sister. I know what you are referring to, that kind of practice is most known in hinduism as well as theravada buddhism, though I've read that monks in orthodox christianity can do them too. And yes it takes time and talents. That's why I am here thinking ctb while I know there's more, I know I'd hardly achieve them in this life. With my all or none ego, it is fitting to start anew.
Yeah , but also according to these philosophies, that is the worst thing one can do (CTB)...I guess one needs to try those excercises...

L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
I believe life after death is just dreaming but eternally you go to hell or heaven depends in the way you die

adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
I believe life after death is just dreaming but eternally you go to hell or heaven depends in the way you die
Yeah I'm so mad you can't even commit CTB in this world without being doomed to hell, like it isn't enough youre doomed here - life doesn't give you a break at all, does it? It needs you to suffer until the end.... great.

Butterflyshadow

Butterflyshadow

Student
Nov 19, 2020
I believe that it could be that our universe has particular and in a certain sense magical laws.
it may be that what you feel when you leave will come true.
maybe I came to this world to learn, developing a more aware consciousness, even through suffering, to finally reach a higher level.
I hope to end up in another universe where our essence reaches a higher alchemical level and is realized in all its forms.
Perhaps this life has been for me a gymnasium for the realization of a later life .. where our essence is satisfied.
where there is good and the world is a wonderful adventure where you can only be happy and serene.

Last edited:
Ender

Ender

Dec 29, 2020
Let there be nothing, please. No afterlife, nothingness, just empty unconsciousness. My existence is wretched, I just don't want to experience another, and even then, the world and humanity will still be the same nonetheless. I fear reincarnation, it sounds so ridiculous... yet... plausible. But I don't believe it. It can't be. All I want is for eternal peace and eternal sleep. I want suffering to end, not another life, not my being in a realm or dimension. Just nothing. That's my view.

signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
I don't really know where best to post this, but I thought this guy had some interesting ideas in amongst the weirdness.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Someone told me when I was in the nuthouse that people with mental health illnesses are angels who have been booted out of heaven and being here is our punishment, but once we die we go back to heaven. Mind you, this guy thought he was the reincarnation of Alistair Crowley. So there you go, we're all going to heaven.

S

s66

Aug 22, 2019
Someone told me when I was in the nuthouse that people with mental health illnesses are angels who have been booted out of heaven and being here is our punishment, but once we die we go back to heaven. Mind you, this guy thought he was the reincarnation of Alistair Crowley. So there you go, we're all going to heaven.
makes sense to me, but why is everyone else here it's not that good of a place, are we all supposed to experience the suffering of life?

Reactions: Mentalmick
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Rebirth cases intrigue me there are 1000's of children who claim they were someone else in a different life, but when they get things right, they nor their family could have known is strange maybe a glitch in the Matrix. Here is the link to Ghost Inside My Child which has tons of full episodes of rebirth cases.

Cheers

Geo

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Seems legit

Reactions: Lostandlooking
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm on Elon Musk's side. We're probably living in a simulation and once we die, we'll go to the "real world".
If it's not that, there's probably just eternal nothingness waiting for us.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I'm on Elon Musk's side. We're probably living in a simulation and once we die, we'll go to the "real world".
If it's not that, there's probably just eternal nothingness waiting for us.
Before I accept the simulation argument I want to actually see a good simulation.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Last time I was trying to CTB I had this weird feeling that in the afterlife all thoughts and feelings are broadcast around, like everyone can see into your mind and soul. I know that sounds crazy lol, I hope it's not true.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Before I accept the simulation argument I want to actually see a good simulation.
The world does resemble my first Sims game when I was about 12 or something. I remember it because I had lots of fun. My "house" was a block of concrete isolation cells with no amenities where the sims were stuck with all their needs unmet and their happiness at the lowest possible. I wasn't a complete tyrant though, I gave them a swimming pool.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
The world does resemble my first Sims game when I was about 12 or something. I remember it because I had lots of fun. My "house" was a block of concrete isolation cells with no amenities where the sims were stuck with all their needs unmet and their happiness at the lowest possible. I wasn't a complete tyrant though, I gave them a swimming pool.
I hope you didn't put any water in that pool. Might give the little pricks ideas.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm 33 years old and I can't stop thinking about the fact that my parents, my brother, my nephew, my friends and even myself will die someday!
This is ridiculous! If you really think about it, it makes no sense! How on Earth did the first human beings got here? Well, Darwin has a theory but I can't still believe how something can come out from nothing.

So, about the afterlife, if we really came from nothing and the universe doesn't have an explanation, maybe there's just eternal nothingness waiting for us! How absurd! Why were we born in first place? There should be some afterlife but I don't trust religion.

We might be in a simulation, as Elon Musk thinks. That would make more sense lol.

Reactions: 030366

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Could have left them a handgun with one ammo, and let them fight for it.

Tarod

Tarod

Mar 2, 2021
There's probably nothing on the other side but sometimes I can't help but fantasize and imagine that after my death I wake up in a field in a dark alien place, but not from this universe, not physical as we think of physical things, therefore no body, no aches and pains to suffer, no hunger no lust, just like a ghost.
The place is so vast that I feel like I'm the only one there because I spend eons traveling like a nomad.
The sky is always dark, not completely But mostly dark like it must be in the far north at night time, no sun, no moon, no stars, just a cloudy dark sky.
There's nothing that resembles a life form except for some type of patchy black grass that covers the equally black ground.
This bleak world I tread endlessly trying to find my brother, never sleeping, never tired, only hopeful that I might find him, and once together nothing else will matter.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame
R

RottenApple

Loneliness is not a phase
Dec 7, 2020
I'm agnostic/atheist so I don't believe in an afterlife, and I believe that consciousness arises from matter. The only thing that makes me be slightly more open minded is this that I found a couple of months ago, it's about a debunker( that tells that she met a legit medium . She seems to be actually skeptic and experienced in the world of skepticism and debunking, so who knows:

Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
I for one do not believe that there is an afterlife, but the fear that there might be one remains in me regardless. As far as I'm concerned, the mind is the seat of our entire experience. It is a very real and organic part of the body. Once it dies, so too does our individual experience. This is quite incomprehensible for us to grasp, so of course many refuse that the very ultimate existential matter that is death is really so cut and dry. Granted, there's no telling what the nature of reality truly is. Whether it's all a simulation, or what have you, will always remain as possibilities, no matter how tenuous their plausibility.

All I know is that I personally cling to the hope of nothingness. If it is indeed true that consciousness does not end with the death of the body, then this to me is more terrifying than any other outcome. The notion of going on forever is not a pleasant one, and I feel like the only people who think or feel that it would be, have not actually sat down and given much thought to what "forever" truly means.

Still, it all seems pretty strange, doesn't it? As in, "non-existence forever, then suddenly existence, then back to non-existence forever, except this time for realsies,". I don't know, man. To be alive is quite the absurd predicament.

Last edited:

May 18, 2020
Although the idea of nothing after death, sounds kinda scary. It doesn't really have to be, because if we think about it we don't remember anything at all before we were born, millions of years passed by and we certainly can't remember anything from it. So maybe when we die it'll be something similar? Although I have to say I'm not a hundred percent sure of it. Maybe there is some kind of life afterwards and we keep existing in another form (It's certainly a nice thought) but if we try to add logic to it, how many billions of people have existed through time and they all have died, sounds crazy to think about how they are all still alive somewhere.

Xaxysh

Xaxysh

Oct 28, 2020
I'm muslim, suicide is very haram so I know the chances of me actually going to jannah are slim but I'm trying to be a very good human so I can make my chances better