• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

spacesongslowed

Sep 4, 2020
do you feel that the more apathetic and the less you worry about life, the more the universe shows you signs to live ? Like the more I come to terms with ctb, people will randomly start hitting me up or I'll get phone calls from others. it's sort of when u don't want something, it's when it's given to you the most.

Reactions: quiet.rabbit
B

Bensharp

Mar 18, 2021
I think the realm of afterlife nobody knows for sure it is all speculation. I have read very different perspective from some many places, atheist, agnostic, Buddhist. I want to give you the Muslim perspective

There is an afterlife but after we die our soul gets taken out of our body. Depending on whether you are good or a bad person, your soul could be yanked or taken softly. But after you are dead, your soul is taken is up to heaven like a registration and depending on whether you are good or bad you can get a VIP treatment up there or hobo treatment. After registration you are taken back to earth. You are in a place called Bazaar where you can meet other dead people. Some will ask about life on earth as they don't get information from earth except from dead people. In this Bazaar you kind of sleep most of the time but daily angels come to you and show you where you will end up. There are two places we end up after judgment Jannah the good place paradise and Jahanaman the bad place hell. There is no concept of reincarnation. You only live once then you die, you are resurrected and go to a nice place for ever or to a bad place forever. I am Muslim I used to be atheist.
I think Aitheist and Believers brains are different. I think physical science and spiritual science might mean the same thing but from different perspective just like different languages. It might mean the same thing but unless you speak the both language. It feels to you that they are saying something different. Like some atheist can accept simulation but deny any creator even though for you to be in simulation, there will definitely be a programmer or a creator who is creating the simulation. By the way the Quran says this life is like a play which says heaven and hell are more real than this life. To get to heaven you need two criteria
1) faith 2) be good

Some people say where was I before I was born, the same is going to happen after I die, from the Muslim perspective, all humans souls were taken out after Adam was created and some even suggest that God noted David out of all human. The soul is added to human after the second month of the pregnancy. Before that the zygote is soulless. So the soul existed long before you were born and it will exist long after you are dead.

But am conflicted am not Christian by the way, but it says in the bible God spoke to Moses through the burning Bush, some people have argued that Moses was on some DMT or mushrooms, I won't accept that but he also spoke to all Israelite on Mountain. Did they make this up or was it mass hysteria or hallucination. He also gave Moses the ten commandment, did Moses go up to the mountain and come down to deceive others. Is the bible perfect no, is the Quran perfect I will say no because humans evolve. In Moses time it was an eye for eye but when Jesus came down it change to love your neighbour as yourself. Meaning depending on where the humans are at the ethics and the law governing are different. Depemding on how evolved the humans are the ethics and the law governing them will be different. The law governing the Americans are different from the law governing most Scandinavian. Look at the prison system, it is definitely different because they are different and at different levels of evolution.
The Quran was revealed by Angel of God Angel Gabriel to be precise. Was there an Angel , was he lieing or was he hallucinating. I don't know you have to decide for yourself.
I think hell is just a deterence just like a prison is deterence most humans don't go there and in more civilised countries it is just not that bad place to be at not that anyone should wish to go to prison or hell.

Just like a phone and a computer have an operating system, apart from this body, we have an operating system and it is our soul and spirit and regardless of when you die. When your phone hardware is faulty, you can still have access to the software sometimes remotely. What about people with dementia or alzeimers, they might not be able to access their memories but the creator can access their memories. Just like good programmers can access your software even when the hardware has packed up.

I think the best thing about life is the variety as everyone has a dark spot, science makes the believers see areas they are unable to see and vice versa. Just like there is variety in life, there will be variety in the afterlife from some becoming ghost haunting the place, some roaming the earth endlessly, some going to a nicer place, some going to a worse place, some reincarnating to some just ceasing to exist for ever. It might be determined by an entity or be determined randomly. As you have no choice to coming into existence, I think we have no choice to what happens to us in the afterlife. Each to their own, science, believers or non believers, monotheist or polytheist might be right but we might be all wrong.

Somethings we will never understand or never know but somebody says never say never.

Reactions: Tarod
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
If for any reason you didn't believe supernatural exists, you should click the link below.

SUPERNATURAL

Cheers

Geo

D

DecisionFinale

Feb 12, 2021
To think about the possibility of an afterlife one must first get an idea of what life is. Descartes said "I think, therefore I am" but this reasoning is erroneous given that thoughts follow the same fully deterministic pattern as sensations, perceptions and emotions do. I'm not "that something that thinks," I'm "that something that is the spectator of thoughts, sensations, perceptions and emotions but that plays absolutely no part in them."
Hence why my personal opinion is that I'm existing in something analogous to a simulation, and that there must be a form of existence after death under some mode that I'm not capable to fathom.

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018
HowNowBrownCow

HowNowBrownCow

Dec 28, 2018
I don't believe in an afterlife. It doesn't make sense to me that we come from nothing but continue to exist after death. It makes far more sense that we go back to nothing. When I die, if there is an afterlife I'll be pissed. I want the big sleep, not to be stuck as a conscious being for all eternity. I do believe in some paranormal stuff (such as prophetic dreams), just not life after death.

Reactions: Octavina
L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
I believe forever nothingness its impossible i dont know what happen next bui in the next months i will know

Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
I believe. I like to believe that there's mental peace eventually. If I have to wait until the afterlife to find it then that's fine. I also believe in the secret, "thoughts become things." So if there's a chance for happiness eventually I choose to think that.

Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
Being raised Catholic (now agnostic) I can't shake the the idea that there's something else waiting for me after Death. And I fucking hate it because the ingrained fear of damnation scares me on a deep level that stops me from taking my life so swiftly.

D

Debbie Northampton U

Student
Oct 22, 2020
I've been looking into time/space recently and my view is that outside of this construct (?) time doesn't exist. I believe the universe has always been. The reason I think this is because of the so called Big Bang theory. Who created the BB? A higher being? Who created that HB? And so on and on. So, for me, time cannot exist. There is another science outside of our world that we don't understand yet.

I've been looking into the Hologram Theory recently also. Many scientists believe this because it makes relativity and quantom physics work, because at the moment, the maths doesn't work out. But I believe it doesn't work because there's a science we don't know about.

There's a quote that goes something like this: We aren't humans having a spiritual experience, we are spirits having a human experience. I kind of think we live forever which scares me to be honest cos I worry that we will have to come back again and again to experience everything there is. But I believe in the spirit world where we live as energy without our bodies, there is pure love.

I also like reading books about serial killers and this one killer bashed a 16 year olds head in and was strangling her. He thought he would have sex with the corpse, but low and behold, her neck started sparking and a grey mist came out of her so he fled as he was so frightened. She survived thankfully.

Last edited:
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I've been looking into time/space recently and my view is that outside of this construct (?) time doesn't exist.

I think exactly this.
Physical laws outside this universe can't be understood by us.
Religious or not, the questions of "who created the creator? What was there before the big bang? How can something come from nothing?" are still unanswered.

I think it's quite likely that we're living in a simulation and we'll understand life and the real world (which is probably perfect and boring) once we log out (die).

D

Debbie Northampton U

Student
Oct 22, 2020
I think exactly this.
Physical laws outside this universe can't be understood by us.
Religious or not, the questions of "who created the creator? What was there before the big bang? How can something come from nothing?" are still unanswered.

I think it's quite likely that we're living in a simulation and we'll understand life and the real world (which is probably perfect and boring) once we log out (die).
It's so interesting isn't it. Yes, a simulation like The Matrix. The Hologram Principle is weird if you want to look into it. Very very odd but apparently it makes sense to some scientists.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
But what if we're living in a horrible simulation that was created in a world that's even worse than this place? What if that world is also a horrible simulation created in a horrible simulation in a horrible simulation... ad infinitum :haha::ohhhh::devil::pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
D

Debbie Northampton U

Student
Oct 22, 2020
But what if we're living in a horrible simulation that was created in a world that's even worse than this place? What if that world is also a horrible simulation created in a horrible simulation in a horrible simulation... ad infinitum :haha::ohhhh::devil::pfff:
I often think this world is run by devils of some sort. The thing behind the simulation wotsit is technology from somewhere that is far more advanced than us (I think). And if you look at where we are today with technology compared to just 30 years ago, what's to say there's a more advanced force that has created this shite for us.

I've also had weird weird paranormal stuff happen to me with witnesses. Loud footsteps running down an empty corridor, keys dropping when we are leaving a property and can't find them and have looked everywhere. Ghost hunt Ouija Boards where someone not "playing" will write down a sequence of numbers and stands with those numbers in another room but the Board gets the numbers and sequence right apart from one. I'm not sure these are ghosts who have died though. I wonder if it's a world running parallel to us.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020

Well, that would really suck and I'll just try to ctb there or go to a better simulation because this one, sucks!

Reactions: Homecoming
D

Debbie Northampton U

Student
Oct 22, 2020
It's a simulation made by a devil who has always been because time doesn't exist. :(

L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
Nothingness absolute nothingness here i go forever and eternally

L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
I wonder how the brain can create an entire fictional world that feels real i truly believe dreams have some what connections with the after life

LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
I have some faint belief in rebirth and reincarnation, I don't see that as cruel or bad, I also believe in the souls choose their incarnation as a way to learn kind of thing, tho that's not really a firm belief, that is something I like to believe and that I feel comforted by, on the other hand pure nothingness doesn't sound too bad tho I find it hard to believe.
I've been an atheist for a lot of time before starting to dive into spiritualism and buddhism as a way to cope with depression, while no one has the answers I think it doesn't make much sense to think of the universe as made by pure chance, it just doesn't fit with how everything in our world is so well designed and I definitely believe there is stuff our monkey brains cannot grasp.
There's one thing I don't believe in and that is hell. I was raised a Catholic (Italian here) and hell just doesn't make sense with how Christian religion is supposed to be a religion on the infinite love and forgivness. Also despite Dante's Inferno being a cool depiction kids burning in hell for just dying before being baptised is just dumb, as well as is people rotting for being born before Jesus.
If reincarnation is real I'm okay, if there is just black I'm still okay, but if there's hell oh boy I'm going to be a Karen and have a word with the manager.

• Hugs
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I have some faint belief in rebirth and reincarnation, I don't see that as cruel or bad, I also believe in the souls choose their incarnation as a way to learn kind of thing, tho that's not really a firm belief, that is something I like to believe and that I feel comforted by, on the other hand pure nothingness doesn't sound too bad tho I find it hard to believe.
I've been an atheist for a lot of time before starting to dive into spiritualism and buddhism as a way to cope with depression, while no one has the answers I think it doesn't make much sense to think of the universe as made by pure chance, it just doesn't fit with how everything in our world is so well designed and I definitely believe there is stuff our monkey brains cannot grasp.
There's one thing I don't believe in and that is hell. I was raised a Catholic (Italian here) and hell just doesn't make sense with how Christian religion is supposed to be a religion on the infinite love and forgivness. Also despite Dante's Inferno being a cool depiction kids burning in hell for just dying before being baptised is just dumb, as well as is people rotting for being born before Jesus.
If reincarnation is real I'm okay, if there is just black I'm still okay, but if there's hell oh boy I'm going to be a Karen and have a word with the manager.

I agree Hell doesn't make sense and the great thing being a Catholic you just say please forgive me and you're transported to heaven, :smiling: OMG I should be charging for this get out of hell card.

Cheers

Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I found this interesting YouTube video about Ghosts and NDE from 2007, Richard and Judy were straight, no-nonsense British TV presenters.

Cheers

Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020

Cheers

Geo

Last edited: