• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wherestheexit

Dec 28, 2023
2023 has been an awful year and 2024 looks set to continue in the same manner (just another day right)

I've struggled with increasing persistent dark thoughts since 5 (now 38) and it's got to the point that I'm tired of fighting it everyday.
This coupled with ADHD means to the world I'm quite bouncy and can mask well, unless you know what to look for.

I had an attempt a few years back, tried strangulation but self preservation kicked in.

Now at 38 I'd like a more peaceful way out and have looked into Yew poisoning via eating the seeds.
Or alternatively just buying a large Nitrogen cylinder or 2 from a gas supplier and opening the valves wide while in the car

Any input would be appreciated

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori and breezeboy
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I'm sorry to hear of your situation.
I'd take a look at this compilation of methods.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Or alternatively just buying a large Nitrogen cylinder or 2 from a gas supplier and opening the valves wide while in the car

Any input would be appreciated
Inert gas is a peaceful and painless method, but opening cylinders in your car probably wouldn't work. It's probably not enclosed enough for the nitrogen from one or two cylinders to replace all of the O2. Plus, for it to be peaceful, you'd need the Nitrogen to purge out any CO2 you exhale; you'd have to open a window for that, thus allowing oxygen to enter.
Nitrogen has been used to ctb in cars, but with a mask, or plastic bag.

If you've got the money, and decide to go with the inert gas method, it's probably best to buy a cylinder and regulator (to control the gas flow). Then either use an exit bag/hood/SCBA or SCUBA mask with regulator.( though some people talk about methods using just inert gas inhaled from a balloon, while in a bath of water, passing out into the water).

See the inert gas megathread:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/exit-bag-and-inert-gas-megathread.8393/

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0