• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
Ugh I'm really worried about the taste and throwing up...especially since being nervous gives me nausea sometimes....add to that the unbelievably intense adrenaline I'm sure I would be feeling at the time.

Seeing Jay's post in this thread makes me nervous too...what if I dont manage to drink it all fast enough and pass out, only to later be found and put in psych prison?

Very worried.
There is also the Enema option, if you're worried you can't drink all the N.

O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
When they say N. has a very bitter taste, what is comparable to? I can consider a grapefruit to be very bitter but I doubt the taste of N. would be anything like a grapefruit? Any foods or drinks that N. is comparable to?

johnny

johnny

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018
When they say N. has a very bitter taste, what is comparable to? I can consider a grapefruit to be very bitter but I doubt the taste of N. would be anything like a grapefruit? Any foods or drinks that N. is comparable to?
Someone told me it isn't comparable to any kind of food or drink that we would naturally eat, apparently its very chemically tasting.

Im very concerned

Fcancer

Fcancer

Student
Sep 24, 2018
Well it depends what you like to drink, do you enjoy a tall glass of drain cleaner??

Perhaps practice by sucking on powered Panadol, that tastes like used anal beads and might give you an idea.

Just because it's the most peaceful method, doesn't mean it's easy. Sorry to tell you.

MexicanTravels

MexicanTravels

Pokémon Master
Sep 6, 2018
Well it depends what you like to drink, do you enjoy a tall glass of drain cleaner??

Perhaps practice by sucking on powered Panadol, that tastes like used anal beads and might give you an idea.

Just because it's the most peaceful method, doesn't mean it's easy. Sorry to tell you.

I just opened a bottle of N today. I didn't taste-test it, but I did smell it and if you're any sort of hard alcohol drinker, you should be fine. It smells like chemicals, but nothing absolutely terrible.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018

From what I'm led to believe by people who have tasted it is that the aftertaste is stronger than the initial taste. Dignitas advise their clients to drink in two gulps as this gives enough time to ram some Terry's Chocolate Orange into their mouths before the aftertaste truly kicks in. The aftertaste is at the back of the tongue, down the throat, so there's no preparation or masking that can help this, but the Dignitas videos of Smedley / Causse show clearly that the chocolate does help, and their gag reflex isn't triggered at all.

Fcancer

Fcancer

Student
Sep 24, 2018
I just opened a bottle of N today. I didn't taste-test it, but I did smell it and if you're any sort of hard alcohol drinker, you should be fine. It smells like chemicals, but nothing absolutely terrible.
I didn't open it since once it's airated it only is good for a certain amount of time. I just thoroughly rinsed an unused Clexane needle, and tested it through the rubber seal. Not the the best taste, just don't want anyone thinking it's a walk in the park.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018

I never implied it was easy, and thanks for bringing up your past taste experiences to what N. tastes like.

MexicanTravels

MexicanTravels

Pokémon Master
Sep 6, 2018
Someone told me it isn't comparable to any kind of food or drink that we would naturally eat, apparently its very chemically tasting.

Im very concerned

They would be correct. I JUST did a taste-test and can say that it smells and tastes like chemicals. The aftertaste lasts much longer than the initial taste and is pretty bad but if you're adamant about CTB, it shouldn't be a problem. Chocolate would definitely help.

BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
They would be correct. I JUST did a taste-test and can say that it smells and tastes like chemicals. The aftertaste lasts much longer than the initial taste and is pretty bad but if you're adamant about CTB, it shouldn't be a problem. Chocolate would definitely help.
how much did you taste?

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
I'd rather drop an NG tube into my stomach and push the N solution down with a 60 mL Toomey syringe than taste something foul & bitter, but I can see where that might be intimidating or very unappealing to some people.

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
I'd rather drop an NG tube into my stomach and push the N solution down with a 60 mL Toomey syringe than taste something foul & bitter, but I can see where that might be intimidating or very unappealing to some people.
How would this work?

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018

I've considered this, has way too much margin for screwing up unless you know what you're doing, surely?

MexicanTravels

MexicanTravels

Pokémon Master
Sep 6, 2018

You'd might as well try a good enema. They sell retention nozzles online to hold liquids in. I was going to do it this way, but the foul taste doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would. The plus side of the enema is that you don't need antiemetics.

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
You'd might as well try a good enema. They sell retention nozzles online to hold liquids in. I was going to do it this way, but the foul taste doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would. The plus side of the enema is that you don't need antiemetics.

Except holding liquids in rectally causes severe cramping and a desperate sense of urgency to evacuate your bowels. No bueno.

I'm glad the taste is tolerable.

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
I've considered this, has way too much margin for screwing up unless you know what you're doing, surely?

If you can get past the idea of swallowing and securing a tube in place, it's not that hard. Measure, swallow, secure in place. You could even do it via your mouth instead of your nose.

In a clinical setting, you'd listen as you injected a few CC's of air to check for placement; for our purposes, you could push a few CC's of water to make sure it was all the way in your stomach (trust me, you'd know if it was in your lungs)

O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
Except holding liquids in rectally causes severe cramping and a desperate sense of urgency to evacuate your bowels. No bueno.

Yes, i agree. TokyoJoe did say to practice with warm water, i think he got to the point where he was able to hold the water until it just about all absorbed into his body then he was ready to do the N. enema. He also had used a higher potency N. so the volume of liquid was less than 200ML.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Yes, i agree. TokyoJoe did say to practice with warm water, i think he got to the point where he was able to hold the water until it just about all absorbed into his body then he was ready to do the N. enema. He also had used a higher potency N. so the volume of liquid was less than 200ML.

Yes, iirc he used 50ml of Dolethal, but even so, given the only evidence of this being successful is vague anecdotal info through this site I'd be very, very cautious about attempting it this way. One moderate bout of flatulence and you're going straight back to the drawing board.

therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
Taste is absolutely the last thing I would worry about when it comes to ctb... if I could know my method would be at least relatively painless that is all I could wish for

MexicanTravels

MexicanTravels

Pokémon Master
Sep 6, 2018

I actually tried holding over 300ml of warm water through the enema with the retention nozzle and was able to successfully absorb the liquid. It actually felt really nice (like drinking water through your butt, lol). I recommend clearing your bowels beforehand and doing a few test enemas if you go this route. Also, the retention nozzle is necessary as it creates a seal between your body and the enema. Of course, now you have to worry about being found with an enema up your butt because you'll most likely fall asleep before you can pull it out.