• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
I think the taste and vomiting issues are way overblown and have become N Boogeymen. Thousands of people have drank it fine for a long time now so it's clearly doable and not "impossible" or a "deal breaker". There are videos online of people drinking it Dignitas I believe. People hear things then repeat them even more exaggerated and it expands with time. In the end none of us WANT to do this, we just want the pain of whatever sort we have to end, so we look for even subconscious reasons to avoid the act because of fear and instinct.

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
I think the taste and vomiting issues are way overblown and have become N Boogeymen. Thousands of people have drank it fine for a long time now so it's clearly doable and not "impossible" or a "deal breaker". There are videos online of people drinking it Dignitas I believe. People hear things then repeat them even more exaggerated and it expands with time. In the end none of us WANT to do this, we just want the pain of whatever sort we have to end, so we look for even subconscious reasons to avoid the act because of fear and instinct.
I think you can't really compare the Dignitas preparation to the N for injection that most people obtain from A. From what I've been able to ascertain from the videos, the Dignitas preparation is a much more concentrated dose in a different form from the vials meant for injection, but the Dignitas preparation still tastes awful because the patients complain about the bitterness and chase it with chocolate candy. I doubt there are many people who could tell us for sure what the difference is.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I think you can't really compare the Dignitas preparation to the N for injection that most people obtain from A. From what I've been able to ascertain from the videos, the Dignitas preparation is a much more concentrated dose in a different form from the vials meant for injection, but the Dignitas preparation still tastes awful because the patients complain about the bitterness and chase it with chocolate candy. I doubt there are many people who could tell us for sure what the difference is.

The Dignitas preparation is 15 grams of pentobarbital in 50 ml of water.

The brand that A sells, Pisabental, is 6.3 grams of pentobarbital in 100 ml of carrier liquid. From researching other veterinary pentobarbital formulations, it's probably a combination of water, alcohol, and propylene glycol. So 2 bottles is 12.6 grams of pentobarbital in 200 ml of liquid.

As far as we know, no one has volunteered to do a taste-test of both. lol

They both taste like crap; we all know that. The Dignitas preparation tastes worse because it's more concentrated, but there's less to drink.

If you do a search for "Pisabental," you'll find numerous reports of people who successfully used it to CTB. There are even people who drank it without anti-emetics.

N tastes like crap. That's just the way it is. For some people, that's going to be a deal-breaker, and they'll need to use a different method or stick it up their butt.

M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
Death is as quickly as that apparently

To witness it, it looks as peaceful as can be," Mr. Nitschke said of death by pentobarbital. "I usually recommend that they take it with their favorite drink since it has a bitter taste. I've never seen anyone finish their whiskey or Champagne. There isn't enough time to give a speech. You go to sleep and then you die."

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
well i have never seen a video of anyone taking 200ml pisabentowish there was

e dignitas video are totally different anyone can glug down 50ml of a horrible taste but 200 mls is a different ball game ??
also the varying amounts of antiemetic isnt very reassuring either ,
i want to do it but i may not even be right after taking 60mg antiemtic . dont know the affects of it on me never taken it before at all ,
then gotta try n get 200mls pisabental down god im scared .i just wish id have a heart attack or summit nothing is easy fgs

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
well i have never seen a video of anyone taking 200ml pisabentowish there was

e dignitas video are totally different anyone can glug down 50ml of a horrible taste but 200 mls is a different ball game ??
also the varying amounts of antiemetic isnt very reassuring either ,
i want to do it but i may not even be right after taking 60mg antiemtic . dont know the affects of it on me never taken it before at all ,
then gotta try n get 200mls pisabental down god im scared .i just wish id have a heart attack or summit nothing is easy fgs
Yep praying for a cardiac arrest it's not coming

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Anyone else tried liquid N or know of any other anecdotes? I was under the impression that any determined person could do it with the help of antiemetics, but I would definitely like to learn more, and I'm sure we all want to be as prepared as possible.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Pentobarbital can be (and sometimes is, in the case of children) administered rectally. There is plenty of literature about this. Onset for rectal administration is about the same as oral. This would bypass the taste issue.

From RxList: The onset of action for oral or rectal administration varies from 20 to 60 minutes.

Here is another article about rectal pentobarbital sedation in children.

Something to consider.

That sounds like a worse alternative to me.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
And rectal administration is actually more potent than oral. That's why you see those teenagers "butt chugging" booze. The rectal mucosa are much better at absorbing medications.

It may be more potent but I still can't get past doing it that way.
I have also heard of "Butt Chugging"
Who thinks of this shit ???
Absolutely no way I would ever do that. Especially at a frat party.... Even if I was the one who got to go first. ;)

Kitty

Kitty

Jun 14, 2018
Be careful mixing anything with juices or alcohol. Because juice is acidic & alcohol is a pretty mild base solution. It can actually disassociate the molecular components of N. That's why there probably has been people who has "survived" after ingesting a lethal dose. Lots of research needs to be done before making a decision on mixing things together and such. :(

Even with the help of antiemetics, it also has to do with your stomach. 200ml of fluid is a lot. Thats aprox. 7oz of liquid you would chug down and need to keep it in the stomach. Usually the stomach can hold up to 1,000ml. That's 1/5th of the stomach that's needed for the solution alone, then you have to factor in all the regular stomach contents as well. It's a lot to look into :(

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Someone posted this on 8chan:

I have something to add:

- Use an oral anaesthetic

Lidocaine is not available in my area but Benzocaine is. I found a little bottle of 20% Benzocaine (brand "Anbesol") at my grocery store and swished a cap ful in my mouth and spit it out. Zero feeling in my mouth. I tested it out on 200ml of a very foul tasting supplement I sometimes take (very rarely because it tastes so freakin bad) and was able to swallow the 200ml quickly and with ease. In addition to this, I think it is absolutely necessary to chase it with both a strong drink and some strong tasting food. I have never tasted the N, nor do I plan to until I intend to drink it, but if its any worse than the shit I've been rehearsing with, its going to be an unpleasant final taste to have in one's mouth.

Cya89

Cya89

Jun 29, 2018
How would you keep 2 bottles of A's stuff from leaking though?

No worries. I'm glad to hear that people have tried this method and succeeded. I was quite certain it would be more than effective since the rectal mucosa is so much better to absorb the drug. More people should consider this method. If I was going to do N, I would go the rectal route.
ow

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
Be careful mixing anything with juices or alcohol. Because juice is acidic & alcohol is a pretty mild base solution. It can actually disassociate the molecular components of N. That's why there probably has been people who has "survived" after ingesting a lethal dose. Lots of research needs to be done before making a decision on mixing things together and such. :(

Even with the help of antiemetics, it also has to do with your stomach. 200ml of fluid is a lot. Thats aprox. 7oz of liquid you would chug down and need to keep it in the stomach. Usually the stomach can hold up to 1,000ml. That's 1/5th of the stomach that's needed for the solution alone, then you have to factor in all the regular stomach contents as well. It's a lot to look into :(

This is good information. Goggle 'first year complications of assisted suicide'. The article says NOT to mix N with orange juice or alcohol. I always thought OJ would be hard on a empty stomach. But I have read previously to use alcohol as a chaser. I wish I knew what malice did.