• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
This is good information. Goggle 'first year complications of assisted suicide'. The article says NOT to mix N with orange juice or alcohol. I always thought OJ would be hard on a empty stomach. But I have read previously to use alcohol as a chaser. I wish I knew what malice did.

I kinda doubt orange juice is gonna totally revert the effects of N. 12 grams is extremely lethal.

PhilistineEars

PhilistineEars

Jul 1, 2018
So my primary method was CO via sulfuric/formic acid chamber. After finding this site I ordered N and we'll see if it gets here.

If not, then I'll go back to my first method, which is almost finished.

A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
The Dignitas preparation is 15 grams of pentobarbital in 50 ml of water.

The brand that A sells, Pisabental, is 6.3 grams of pentobarbital in 100 ml of carrier liquid. From researching other veterinary pentobarbital formulations, it's probably a combination of water, alcohol, and propylene glycol. So 2 bottles is 12.6 grams of pentobarbital in 200 ml of liquid.

As far as we know, no one has volunteered to do a taste-test of both. lol

They both taste like crap; we all know that. The Dignitas preparation tastes worse because it's more concentrated, but there's less to drink.

If you do a search for "Pisabental," you'll find numerous reports of people who successfully used it to CTB. There are even people who drank it without anti-emetics.

N tastes like crap. That's just the way it is. For some people, that's going to be a deal-breaker, and they'll need to use a different method or stick it up their butt.
Everyone says 2 bottles but peaceful pill book says 100ml 6gram of nembutal is more than enough to kill. Im gonna drink heaps of booze and just drink one.

MissLisa

MissLisa

Student
Sep 13, 2018
I guess if you pinch your nostrils and down it, eat something small and tasty straight after. The anti sickness should stop the vomiting and hopefully you will be drifting off shortly after. I can't imagine what it tastes like, I'm used to tasting chemicals and having them in my mouth (drugs) but I guess drinking it would be much harder. Trying to disguise with something else wouldn't work though

Moony21

Moony21

Experienced
Nov 23, 2018
Be careful mixing anything with juices or alcohol. Because juice is acidic & alcohol is a pretty mild base solution. It can actually disassociate the molecular components of N. That's why there probably has been people who has "survived" after ingesting a lethal dose. Lots of research needs to be done before making a decision on mixing things together and such. :(

Even with the help of antiemetics, it also has to do with your stomach. 200ml of fluid is a lot. Thats aprox. 7oz of liquid you would chug down and need to keep it in the stomach. Usually the stomach can hold up to 1,000ml. That's 1/5th of the stomach that's needed for the solution alone, then you have to factor in all the regular stomach contents as well. It's a lot to look into :(
But why is "a" telling me, to mix it up with juice because of the bad taste?

sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
I've been looking into research about quelling the gustatory response of various bitterants. I suppose I could dredge something up, given how concerned so many are with this topic.

Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
So I tried a bit of the 'N' just to test my commitment and curiousity… and holy shit, it was the most vile, nausea inducing substance I'd ever ingested.
Hold your nose.. Drink the sweet elixir called N and afterwards enjoy yourself some Baileys chocolate cherry. Smile.. Lean back and close your eyes.
Enjoy your eternal sleep.

J

jay35

Sep 3, 2018
Philip Nitschke does ASMR
Yeah Nitschke sugarcoats methods. He calls vet Nembutal "bitter". I can tell you as having believed him, I failed to drink all of pisobental because it's 200ml of rusty toxic chemical garbage liquid. Nothing close to "bitter". Got about 30ml down even with flavoring added. Ended up in ICU & psych jail. I'll never believe his "peacefulness" ratings again.

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Yeah Nitschke sugarcoats methods. He calls vet Nembutal "bitter". I can tell you as having believed him, I failed to drink all of pisobental because it's 200ml of rusty toxic chemical garbage liquid. Nothing close to "bitter". Got about 30ml down even with flavoring added. Ended up in ICU & psych jail. I'll never believe his "peacefulness" ratings again.
I wish people could just come and inject it in my arm.

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Yes like final exit network
Even in the parts of the United States were euthanasia is legal for the dying, it's illegal to inject the patient with Nembutal. It's considered "murder" (I define murder as non-consentually taking someone's life). This is why the ill has to crush up, mix, then drink the stuff themselves.

Last edited:
J

jay35

Sep 3, 2018
Even in US States were euthanasia is legal for the dying, it's illegal to inject the patient with Nembutal. It's considered "murder" (I define murder as non-consentually taking someone's life). This is why the ill has to crush up, mix, then drink the stuff themselves.
Right but kevorkian had the Michigan courts leaving him alone as long as the patient released the clamp on his suicide machines. He really screwed up when he put himself on 60 min injecting it himself. We'd be in a way more progressive right to die poisition in the US if he hadn't been so delusional that.

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Right but kevorkian had the Michigan courts leaving him alone as long as the patient released the clamp on his suicide machines. He really screwed up when he put himself on 60 min injecting it himself. We'd be in a way more progressive right to die poisition in the US if he hadn't been so delusional that.
That is true. But in a rational society, the 60 Minutes episode should have opened peoples eyes.

C

Cromulus

Apr 20, 2018

Damn 30 ml put you in the ICU? That's wild

Fcancer

Fcancer

Student
Sep 24, 2018
Not saying you're wrong, as it probably tastes like battery acid. But i've seen elderly sick people down it, so not quite sure why you couldn't??

Maybe you could* do it as an enema, as you appear to have stomach problems possibly.

T

Tidus

Nov 12, 2018
Can you describe the taste further?
Did you take anti-E??

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018

I know two members in this forum who successfully ctb with N. I'm sure it's possible.