• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Yeah Nitschke sugarcoats methods. He calls vet Nembutal "bitter". I can tell you as having believed him, I failed to drink all of pisobental because it's 200ml of rusty toxic chemical garbage liquid. Nothing close to "bitter". Got about 30ml down even with flavoring added. Ended up in ICU & psych jail. I'll never believe his "peacefulness" ratings again.

Are particulary sensitive to bitter taste ?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
I posted this is in a different thread a few weeks ago so it's a copy & paste...

"One person close to me used N. to find peace.
It went perfectly smooth and painless (I've been told).

She followed the following routine...

25 hours before consumption she took 2 tablets of antiemetics (Metoclopramide).
She stayed sober, didn't eat, only drank water.
Then she took 1 pill every 8 hours, taking the last pill 1 hour before consumption of N.

She ate a small biscuit half an hour before drinking..
For the aftertaste, she took a spoon of honey immediately after drinking.

She also took some Oxycodon and Diazepam to keep her calm in the hours leading up to it."

T

Tidus

Nov 12, 2018
I posted this is in a different thread a few weeks ago so it's a copy & paste...

Then she took 1 pill every 8 hours, taking the last pill 1 hour before consumption of N.

She also took some Oxycodon and Diazepam to keep her calm in the hours leading up to it."
Thanks for that Mud!

Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
I will follow the same routine when I decide my time has come. I won't mix it up with anything either. The pay-off is almost negligible, it only adds to the volume. 200ml becomes 250ml. I'm sticking with honey too. Less volume.

btw
In the weeks leading up to her death, to mentally prepare herself for the taste, she also practiced with letting paracetamol tablets melt on her tongue. I've heard that really helped her. At first she was sick for hours but after a few attempts, she almost got 'used' to them.

I'll do the same. I feel mental preparation is just as important as practical preparation.

J

jay35

Sep 3, 2018
Are particulary sensitive to bitter taste ?
Today I finally was looking into what vet N should look like. Everything I see so far says it should be a clear liquid. Mine was in a dark bottle. I had it for 3 yrs. Nitschke said it kept well for many years (until your health is so bad you want to take it) So of course I couldn't see the color of the liquid until I opened the bottles a few months ago when I used it. The brown liquid with particulates in it maybe made it nastier tasting than it should've been.
I'm thinking now it was probably old when I received it.

T

Tidus

Nov 12, 2018
Today I finally was looking into what vet N should look like. Everything I see so far says it should be a clear liquid. Mine was in a dark bottle. I had it for 3 yrs. Nitschke said it kept well for many years (until your health is so bad you want to take it) So of course I couldn't see the color of the liquid until I opened the bottles a few months ago when I used it. The brown liquid with particulates in it maybe made it nastier tasting than it should've been.
I'm thinking now it was probably old when I received it.
What means when you used it? Shouldn't you not be able to write anything, when you used it
What color does Pisab..liquid have?

J

jay35

Sep 3, 2018
What means when you used it? Shouldn't you not be able to write anything, when you used it
What color does Pisab..liquid have?
When I used it means when I drank it but not enough of it due to taste. It was a brownish color with particulates in it. I suspect now it was a really old bottle because the taste was more than just bitter. Part of label was missing including exp date. Old PPH supplier from 3 yrs ago.

Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
I remember reading in the PPH or another source that it should be clear as water.
If you can see bubbles or other small stuff(for lack of a better word) it means the chemical connections are breaking down.
Then it will simply lose its potency.

I've never heard/read anything about N. turning brown when it has expired or when it's been in contact with air too long.
But that doesn't count for much. I'm certainly no chemist.

K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
When I used it means when I drank it but not enough of it due to taste. It was a brownish color with particulates in it. I suspect now it was a really old bottle because the taste was more than just bitter. Part of label was missing including exp date. Old PPH supplier from 3 yrs ago.
You drank a whole bottle?

F

Fallingsky

Oct 13, 2018

Do you think it is OK to take benzos leading up to drinking the N? I thought you were supposed to avoid benzos with N, would it not interfere?

J

jay35

Sep 3, 2018
I remember reading in the PPH or another source that it should be clear as water.
If you can see bubbles or other small stuff(for lack of a better word) it means the chemical connections are breaking down.
Then it will simply lose its potency.

I've never heard/read anything about N. turning brown when it has expired or when it's been in contact with air too long.
But that doesn't count for much. I'm certainly no chemist.
Yeah I just today read that about particulates. Had dark bottles. Never saw what liquid looked like until the day.

Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
Do you think it is OK to take benzos leading up to drinking the N? I thought you were supposed to avoid benzos with N, would it not interfere?
Again, I'm no expert, and this is just one individual case, but personally I don't think it matters much.

She was very ill and already addicted to benzos & Oxycodon in high dosages (so her tolerance level too must have been very high) and everything still went exactly as planned. If you look around on google and use a search term like 'N. interactions with other medication', you'll find that N. has many enemies and it still trumps them all.

In the Netherlands euthanasia is mostly performed on elderly and/or very sick people. I've never heard/read anything about putting them on some sort of medicine diet, not even during their last day. I think Dignitas does do something like that (on the last day) but I figure it's just to exclude as much risk as possible. Both have a zero percent fail rate.

In practice, when the N. is in good state, you have the right antiemetics (Metoclopramide) and you make sure that you can't be found too soon, two bottles of N. is more than enough to put out anybody's lights.

Even body weight is only in theory a problem. When you're above 100+ KG, it's probably wise to use three bottles but just as a pre-caution. Since, as far as I know, nobody has ever survived 12.6 Mg of N.

K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Again, I'm no expert, and this is just one individual case, but personally I don't think it matters much.

She was very ill and already addicted to benzos & Oxycodon in high dosages (so her tolerance level too must have been very high) and everything still went exactly as planned. If you look around on google and use a search term like 'N. interactions with other medication', you'll find that N. has many enemies and it still trumps them all.

In the Netherlands euthanasia is mostly performed on elderly and/or very sick people. I've never heard/read anything about putting them on some sort of medicine diet, not even during their last day. I think Dignitas does do something like that (on the last day) but I figure it's just to exclude as much risk as possible. Both have a zero percent fail rate.

In practice, when the N. is in good state, you have the right antiemetics (Metoclopramide) and you make sure that you can't be found too soon, two bottles of N. is more than enough to put out anybody's lights.

Even body weight is only in theory a problem. When you're above 100+ KG, it's probably wise to use three bottles but just as a pre-caution. Since, as far as I know, nobody has ever survived 12.6 Mg of N.
I asked A and he said one bottle would do it for me I weigh 133 lbs. I just can't afford 2.

Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
If that's a question, I'm simply not knowledgeable enough to answer it.
Sorry. I know mass (bodyweight) plays a role but not how big that role is exactly.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
No. It was so rank I hesitated & I was out cold quick.

How long did it take until you passed out? How long were you gone? Did you dive into a coma? How did you feel when you woke up? What questions were you asked when you woke up again? Did they ask you about N?

I'm just curious. It's rare to talk to people that survived N and I your insight would be interesting.

J

jay35

Sep 3, 2018
How long did it take until you passed out? How long were you gone? Did you dive into a coma? How did you feel when you woke up? What questions were you asked when you woke up again? Did they ask you about N?

I'm just curious. It's rare to talk to people that survived N and I your insight would be interesting.
I posted my experience in this thread. Unconscious but wakeable. I told about N to med personnel but they ignored it & wrote down incorrect info on what I took.

johnny

johnny

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018
Ugh I'm really worried about the taste and throwing up...especially since being nervous gives me nausea sometimes....add to that the unbelievably intense adrenaline I'm sure I would be feeling at the time.

Seeing Jay's post in this thread makes me nervous too...what if I dont manage to drink it all fast enough and pass out, only to later be found and put in psych prison?

Very worried.

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
I think the taste and vomiting issues are way overblown and have become N Boogeymen. Thousands of people have drank it fine for a long time now so it's clearly doable and not "impossible" or a "deal breaker". There are videos online of people drinking it Dignitas I believe. People hear things then repeat them even more exaggerated and it expands with time. In the end none of us WANT to do this, we just want the pain of whatever sort we have to end, so we look for even subconscious reasons to avoid the act because of fear and instinct.

I agree. I've tried powdered n. It just tasted like ground up aspirin to me.

BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
Ugh I'm really worried about the taste and throwing up...especially since being nervous gives me nausea sometimes....add to that the unbelievably intense adrenaline I'm sure I would be feeling at the time.

Seeing Jay's post in this thread makes me nervous too...what if I dont manage to drink it all fast enough and pass out, only to later be found and put in psych prison?

Very worried.

right there with you. I did taste a little of the liquid kind and i don't want to scare you but also don't want to lie - it was the worst thing i've ever tasted. NOT like ground up aspirin. but if it was just one big drink i could probably just get it down, it's the amount that worries me, having to take multiple drinks on top of survival instinct kicking in and that terrible taste. If / when i drink it i'm going to have to be feeling not only suicidal (duh) but very masochistic.