• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
A former member of SS, has just sent me a message letting me know that at midnight tonight EST, she will be attempting her exit using the exit bag method.

Smilla has been banned for some time now, and is finally ready to ctb. I very rarely spoke to her, but when she would message me, she was always getting deeper into her despair and depression.

So here's to Smilla, hoping for the best, and a peaceful journey to the other side.

F6a1c20e881a9767bda5fadd20542e0d

Deleted member 4288

Deleted member 4288

So much pain...
Dec 3, 2018
My first meeting with her was on Reddit. We never spoke to each other but I always enjoyed her posts... Seems like it's been forever since then.....

I hope everything is going to be great for her. She deserves peace and happiness...

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
We have to bear in mind that her passing is not confirmed and that SI is a powerful deterrent, particularly with this method, as I'm sure @TiredHorse will attest to.
She hasn't started the method yet. We have been talking a good bit today, and she is terrified. She's upset that it has come down to this.

I will pass on all the support to her that you guys are giving.

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
She hasn't started the method yet. We have been talking a good bit today, and she is terrified. She's upset that it has come down to this.
I will pass on all the support to her that you guys are giving.
It is a terrifying and upsetting situation. She has my fullest sympathy.

Despite knowing there is no hope, I keep expecting the cavalry to ride in and save the day, and the hammer-blows of awareness that there is no cavalry flatten me every time they hit.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
A former member of SS, has just sent me a message letting me know that at midnight tonight EST, she will be attempting her exit using the exit bag method.

Smilla has been banned for some time now, and is finally ready to ctb. I very rarely spoke to her, but when she would message me, she was always getting deeper into her despair and depression.

So here's to Smilla, hoping for the best, and a peaceful journey to the other side.

View attachment 11121

My thoughts will be with her. If she changes her mind and is still with us, tell her I wish her peace and give her a big hug for me. :hug:
I know she hasn't been on here for some time but she will be missed. :'(

We sent our final message to each other at 8:05.

She said to let everyone know she misses you, and hope you find the peace you deserve.

I know it shouldn't get to me when one of our members finally makes it but it always does. :'( Even though we are on a Pro Choice Forum.
I hope she found peace. :hug:

Last edited:
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
It's been nearly 14 hours since I last heard from her, so, if she passed, we will never know.

She did say if she backed out, or if plan failed, she would contact me immediately, and so far, nothing.

It is possible she got drunk and is still sleeping it off, who knows...

agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
It's been nearly 14 hours since I last heard from her, so, if she passed, we will never know.

She did say if she backed out, or if plan failed, she would contact me immediately, and so far, nothing.

It is possible she got drunk and is still sleeping it off, who knows...
Thanks so much for letting us know and the updates.

I always liked her since we were on the old reddit ss.
I don't know why, but this hits close to home.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
I used to post on here as Chronicpainnomore but I lost the login to that account. I haven't been active on here for a long time but I became friends with Smilla back when this site was new. I made a new account just to talk about this. Hi, BTW.

Welcome back. I was just informed you have been here before. :)