• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
If Smilla hears this, I want to say I enjoyed her company here and her presence on SS and reddit (before SS subreddit was shutdown/censored). I hope she is able to find peace someday.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
If Smilla hears this, I want to say I enjoyed her company here and her presence on SS and reddit (before SS subreddit was shutdown/censored). I hope she is able to find peace someday.

I will pass this along to her. we are chatting now.

Update: Smilla is in OK spirits... Disappointed in herself... As @nobody_nowhere2 said earlier, anxiety and guilt took over and caused her to abort. She still wants to proceed, so..... I don't know what will happen from here. She says she will touch base with me again tomorrow.

I have passed on everyones hugs, love and well wishes, and she is forever grateful to everyone.

Last edited:
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I could not gas myself, I tried. I need a much more instant can't turn back from method to overcome survival instinct. It has to be gunshot, N, jumping off the sunshine skyway bridge, Jumping in front of a train or semi truck. I can't risk failing for one. You could get knocked out by the gas but not die because u ripped the bag off head. It's not in my opinion an easy way to go unless u are already close to death, weak, and somebody makes sure u are dying or died. So u can't rip bag off head or something. You almost need a second person to watch and make sure everything is working.

Last edited:
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
I need a much more instant can't turn back from method to overcome survival instinct.
I'm starting to think that way myself --except I tried gunshot ten days ago and couldn't move my %$#@ing finger the necessary 3/4". Bloody disspiriting. I'm utterly disgusted with myself. But it resoundingly proves SI can lock you up right at the very threshold of success, regardless of method.

I have passed on everyones hugs, love and well wishes, and she is forever grateful to everyone.
Thank you, @Empty Smile. She's a good 'un. I miss having her around; I will miss her when she's gone, too.

Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
Has anyone heard from her lately? She was supposed to check back in with me, but I'm not getting any replies to my messages on Wire, but they're showing they were delivered.

F

FionaWR

May 27, 2019
My thoughts with her. A lot of people seem to like her posts. If she fails and SI takes over will she be unbanned?

Reactions: color_me_gone
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
My thoughts with her. A lot of people seem to like her posts. If she fails and SI takes over will she be unbanned?
She was banned months ago and isn't going to be unbanned.
I personally believe she is resting is peace.

Reactions: color_me_gone