• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

rvsw

Student
Jul 17, 2020
I have no choice but to attempt suicide. All medical treatments have failed. Am bedridden with chronic pain. I practice ctb at night with a soft thing strong cloth. But get very anxious as I fail and then cannot sleep for multiple days. In past 72 hour I git 4 hour of sleep.
Most people here seem to be young and have firm resolve.
I need help on what to do I have plenty of medications clonozopem amitriptyline etc.
Thank you

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
How are you doing partial? Why don't you think it's working?

R

rvsw

Student
Jul 17, 2020
I am doing parcel by leaning forward but I think I am not getting the carotid artery properly. But my question is how to avoid anxiety that prevents me from committing the act and even testing at out

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
I am doing parcel by leaning forward but I think I am not getting the carotid artery properly. But my question is how to avoid anxiety that prevents me from committing the act and even testing at out

only with practice. slowly pushing yourself with each time. time after time.. and then boom.

Reactions: StevieNixs
rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
I've only been in chronic pain since September of last year. I can't imagine going 48 years that way. I have a spinal cord injury at L2 and arachnoiditis from a lumbar puncture done incorrectly. I have no sexual function and incontinence. Life sure is unfair. I'm so sorry for all you've endured. I hope you find peace soon.

Reactions: StevieNixs