• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

casandranova29

casandranova29

Lone robot in abandoned realm
Mar 29, 2024
On 30th March I posted my plan to CTB. Explaining how am going to do it, what all resources I have for it, etc.
Been researching about CTB from week or so. I am 100% sure i want to do it and I will have to do it, as there's no other option.
After lot of research i reached the conclusion that partial, if done correctly can give desired results in short time. So, i'll be trying partial. Read a few the mega threads, collected a lot of info from there.

Here's what I found:
The noose placement (slightly under the Adam's apple where Carotid's impulse can be felt easily),
Type of ligature (Soft Cotton Bondage Rope, as thick as a normal finger),
Type of knot (slip knot),
Lubricating the ligature with soap (for less friction and good tightening),
Pair of socks (needed to put them against your carotid arteries to achieve the needed pressure because the rope alone can't easily reach there),
A really good anchor point which can hold my weight easily (I am around 90 Kgs, there's a really strong metal bar/frame in my bathroom at enough height)
Knees should be hovering above the ground (for the gravity and body weight to do their part)

Here are my queries:
Is there anything else that I am missing?
Is there anything that I can add to this to make my Partial CTB attempt more efficient?
Is there any way I can increase my chances in first attempt of my partial?

I am open to ya'll sharing your experience with CTB by partial and any kind of suggestions anyone wants to give.
Unfortunately I have been unsuccessful with partial hanging. Tried it many times but I always fail to get unconscious. Tried adjusting the ligature every way possible. Most of the time my S.I. kick in after 20-30 seconds. I don't think partial is the method for me.
So this time I am gonna be doing the full suspension. I know that full suspension is a lot more painful, but I don't have any other choice. At least full suspension will guarantee CTB. Pain is a price I am willing to pay in this case. The best part is that S.I. won't be an issue in this case.
Today I am gonna try full suspension.
At last, I wanna thank all the members of this forum for all the guidance. Thank you so much.
I request the admins/moderators to delete my profile from the forum if I don't reply or post anything within 72 hours of making this post.

SomewhatLoved

SomewhatLoved

Bringing out the Dead and Searching for the Living
Apr 12, 2023
How high do you plan on hanging? Are you going to drop or just do full suspension?

MyTimeIsUp

MyTimeIsUp

I often wonder if there is an afterlife, do you?
Feb 27, 2024
It won't stop SI. Many have been found clawing at their neck, struggling to get out of it.

Nothing will stop SI. It is in our DNA.

ibuprofen_ninja

ibuprofen_ninja

Oct 26, 2021
On 30th March I posted my plan to CTB. Explaining how am going to do it, what all resources I have for it, etc.

Unfortunately I have been unsuccessful with partial hanging. Tried it many times but I always fail to get unconscious. Tried adjusting the ligature every way possible. Most of the time my S.I. kick in after 20-30 seconds. I don't think partial is the method for me.
So this time I am gonna be doing the full suspension. I know that full suspension is a lot more painful, but I don't have any other choice. At least full suspension will guarantee CTB. Pain is a price I am willing to pay in this case. The best part is that S.I. won't be an issue in this case.
Today I am gonna try full suspension.
At last, I wanna thank all the members of this forum for all the guidance. Thank you so much.
I request the admins/moderators to delete my profile from the forum if I don't reply or post anything within 72 hours of making this post.
full suspension does include pain but it's not agonizing, and if the noose is in the right place and the knot is right you pass out in under twenty seconds or a little over

casandranova29

casandranova29

Mar 29, 2024
How high do you plan on hanging? Are you going to drop or just do full suspension?
No drop. Just full suspension.
Couldn't manage to do it. The SI are too strong to let go. Absolutely devastated right now.
I wish you the best of luck in your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you search for.
Thank you
Good luck, I hope you find the peace you search for. Make sure to double check your setup and privacy so you don't endup a vegetable.
Thank you
Good luck, I hope you find the peace you search for. Make sure to double check your setup and privacy so you don't endup a vegetable.
haha thank you. will surely keep a note of that
I will be trying again tomorrow. to tackle the SI i will take some sleeping pills.

Last edited:
casandranova29

casandranova29

Mar 29, 2024
I will attempt partial and full suspension again in 15-20 minutes. If partial works, its good and you won't hear from me again. If it doesn't, I will inform under this post and attempt a full suspension.