• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Have you seen what someone else posted about combining them with other substances, ie alcohol and benzos to make a reliable way to ctb
I did. Tried it. Multiple times. Bottle of opioids, benzos and the strongest vodka in the world, 192 proof.

Reactions: checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I did. Tried it. Multiple times. Bottle of opioids, benzos and the strongest vodka in the world, 192 proof.

people have been saying its a way of CTB. clearly didn't work for you then! although i know not everyone is the same!

Reactions: alexit
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Okay that is my question also. I thought the epidemic of OD on opioids is huge, massive according to the media.
They mix in heroin overdoses with prescription overdoses. That hugely inflates the numbers. Heroin is serious stuff. You can easily OD. As for the "opioid epidemic" it's just another example of anti-patients rights assholes trying to get their way and law enforcement shifting to new arrests now that their unpopular drug war favourite drug of choice to bust people with weed has been legalised in so many places. These are many of the same people fighting patients to have control over the end of life. Sanctimonious, fear mongering, callous, harmful jerks looking for a way to lash out and feel like they're better than everyone else.

F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
They mix in heroin overdoses with prescription overdoses. That hugely inflates the numbers. Heroin is serious stuff. You can easily OD. As for the "opioid epidemic" it's just another example of anti-patients rights assholes trying to get their way and law enforcement shifting to new arrests now that their unpopular drug war favourite drug of choice to bust people with weed has been legalised in so many places. These are many of the same people fighting patients to have control over the end of life. Sanctimonious, fear mongering, callous, harmful jerks looking for a way to lash out and feel like they're better than everyone else.
Yes I was being a tad sarcastic. I agree with you. So heroin is the way to go, how does an old lady score that?

Reactions: alexit
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
how does an old lady score that?

Very good question. A massive amount of Benozs + A (very strong) opioid & (copious amount of) alcohol is likely one of the most peaceful deaths ever. But how do you define those terms is the question.

Reactions: fat feet
F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
Very good question. A massive amount of Benozs + A (very strong) opioid & (copious amount of) alcohol is likely one of the most peaceful deaths ever. But how do you define those terms is the question.
That is the plan. I am going to have to try dealers to get what I want. I don't have time for books and ordering things that may no be what they say they are. I do not have the time for that.

H

Hornyaboutdeath

Aug 23, 2020
So, really been needing to end my life here for a while, drunk quite a bit of bleach, got high instead. I have a few nooses, however i think they could be... thicker. Any advice on those working would be greatly appreciated. Anyhow, I'm really thinking going to a hotel out of my county so no one finds me, taking about 100 valiums when it's night sometime and get down with it really. Would 100 be a clear deadout do you think. Tried 40 was.. uh surprised that it didn't work. I have a bit of an eating habit though so idk. That may of threw my body in the wrong direction ahah. I also tried about 10-20 diazepams with mdma, knocked myself out somehow. There's been rumours and shit about me about what i did, f*** 'em. I woke up in an ambulance. Hit my head and nose. Anyway im sad my out for bloodloss didn't turn out well either. Anyway... 100 diazepams, will it work? I knew someone else who did them sorta a lot and died there's been a lot of diazepam related deaths in my town so I'm thinking i may kick it this way too. Lmk
What rumors ?

Please do NOT listen to oher people talk about you behind your back, I have had that happen most of my life, I am 64 years young, and for me it is like carrying rocks around in a backpack. You are LOVED!!!!!!!

Love doesn't exist. It's a social construction made to brainwash people so they get taken advantage of.

You are simply spreading lies and deluding innocent people to believe in false information.

The sentence "You are loved" is in summary saying "KYS".

If you're 64 then you know that trying to be unaware of shit talk or pretend it doesn't happen is not possible.
It's gonna affect you in any case.

We are herd animals , nothing more.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
That is the plan. I am going to have to try dealers to get what I want. I don't have time for books and ordering things that may no be what they say they are. I do not have the time for that.

I'm impatient aswell lol. Only place is either the dark web or a local dealer. I would say the latter would be pretty easy to find. It is a method i've considered.

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
I'm impatient aswell lol. Only place is either the dark web or a local dealer. I would say the latter would be pretty easy to find. It is a method i've considered.
How is that people find dealers so easily? I've met a legit dealer as often as I've found a $50 bill in my jacket pocket. Once.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
How is that people find dealers so easily? I've met a legit dealer as often as I've found a $50 bill in my jacket pocket. Once.

I'm thinking maybe in some peoples cases its to do with age possibly? maybe even how streetwise a person is??

not everyone has friends that are involved in recreational drugs i suppose.

In my situation for example i know a few dealers, but not ones that sell H. I wouldn't ask them for it as them all know me, and it would be frowned upon and pretty sure they wouldn't get it for me anyway. it is looked at as a dirty drug, where i am at least. But i could spot an addict a mile off, and pretty much most dealers aswell.

I mean could find an addict easily, the local needle exchange i imagine is a good place to start! but some people might find an addict and then they run off with the money! so i can understand how it might be hard for some people.

I guess it depends(no guarantee) how street smart you are etc if your going to find a dealer or who you know? As mad as it sounds ,i would go as far as to how you look. If you look like an easy target people take advantage of this, so i imagine yes it can be very hard for some people.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You are conflating issues. The issue is NOT prescription vs heroin for OD deaths. You are correct that it can be more difficult to OD on opioid/Tylenol opiates, particularly the 5/whatever. You are wrong when you conclude Prescription opioids don't result in many deaths.

the items that result in OD deaths are almost always non combination products (morphine, hydromorphone, oxycodone, fentanyl, etc.). With the exception of oxycodone, all of these are SIGNIFICANTLY more potent via Iv than orally. Both hydromorphone, oxymorphone, and fentanyl are 2x, 3x, 30x more potent than heroin. The deaths often result from IV usuage as well. There would be far fewer heroin deaths if it were taken orally as well.

I completely agree opioids should be more, not less available. That said, you are largely spouting nonsense.

SleepyTime

SleepyTime

Oct 10, 2019
I think the issue with opioids, in any method, is that you need to account for the different tolerance for each person.

Someone who is opioid naive will not need a lot of an opioid to OD, but someone who uses any opioid will need much more - an 80 mg tab of IR oxy might cause an OD in someone who doesn't use opioids, but for an addict that 80 mg tab of IR oxy can be crushed and snorted for breakfast.

So methods don't usually use the opioid as the primary method of action, but as an adjunct that will mix with other drugs to provide a more peaceful experience.
And for someone without a history of using opioids, the combination of opioids with other substances can be deadly.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I would argue the Oregon ddmp and ddma protocols are opiate induced deaths primarily or 100% would be. The adjuvants are there to hasten death for the comfort of the families. OH had a dilaudid/versed lethal execution method. Bottom line, opioids can be extremely reliable. The two main issues are difficulty acquiring a necessary oral dose, as most individuals here cannot do IV.

the second issue is just general board attitude. If not in every opioid thread, then in many, some user will post something to the extent of "don't try it because you might become addicted." It doesn't help that most opioid posts start by "I've never taken opioids, how do I buy heroin, and how do I use it?"

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I completely agree opioids should be more, not less available.

Wasn't that what caused the problem in USA???. doctors were giving out opioids(oxycontin, i know was one) like M & M's!!!!!! and now alot of people have gone on to Heroin as its cheaper and now theirs a massive epidemic.

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Wasn't that what caused the problem in USA???. doctors were giving out opioids(oxycontin, i know was one) like M & M's!!!!!! and now alot of people have gone on to Heroin as its cheaper and now theirs a massive epidemic.
That's certainly what they want you to believe. Makes for a good narrative. No matter that people in pain are punished or that they inflate the numbers. You can't put illegal heroin stats with legal medication... That's a deliberate attempt to skew things. It's like adding up all deaths from transportation and saying walking is dangerous.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lostandlooking
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
That's certainly what they want you to believe. Makes for a good narrative. No matter that people in pain are punished or that they inflate the numbers. You can't put illegal heroin stats with legal medication... That's a deliberate attempt to skew things. It's like adding up all deaths from transportation and saying walking is dangerous.

I just watched a documentary, lately. It was saying how much pressure the company that made oxytocin, was putting on doctors etc to prescribe it,even though they had reservations about doing this.They are now being sued for massive amounts due to that drug. I find it mad how they advertise it on TV, but obviously in the USA the healthcare is different.

I think the way they must get away with putting the 2 stats together is that people sell the legally prescribed stuff on the black market?

from what i could gather it was a massive difference in price to get the oxytocin's underground than buy H. so people turned to this instead.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You are listing a potential effect not a cause. When Purdue pharma came out with OxyContin, they winked and nodded to doctors that it was non addictive. I say winked and nodded because it was CII, and everyone knew it was addictive. Doctors were provided lucrative kickbacks, and Purdue made a fortune. This is why they are currently being sued for many billions.

heroin is significantly cheaper than illegally purchasing pharmaceuticals. Failing to address legitimate pain is a medical failing. The issue is much more complicated than I have the patience to write here. Do I care if people want to abuse opioids? Not particularly.

for those who have the knee jerk reaction of "scary opioids should be (even) more heavily regulated because of overdoses," do you also agree that SN should be more heavily regulated because of overdoses?

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
for those who have the knee jerk reaction of "scary opioids should be (even) more heavily regulated because of overdoses," do you also agree that SN should be more heavily regulated because of overdoses?
Precisely! The same people making it harder for legitimate patients to get their medication you better believe don't think you have the right to end your life.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
You are listing a potential effect not a cause. When Purdue pharma came out with OxyContin, they winked and nodded to doctors that it was non addictive. I say winked and nodded because it was CII, and everyone knew it was addictive. Doctors were provided lucrative kickbacks, and Purdue made a fortune. This is why they are currently being sued for many billions.

heroin is significantly cheaper than illegally purchasing pharmaceuticals. Failing to address legitimate pain is a medical failing. The issue is much more complicated than I have the patience to write here. Do I care if people want to abuse opioids? Not particularly.

NO i agree totally with what you say. Alot of doctors etc are a waste of time, and its hard to get prescribed medication for plenty of problems. I suffered that 1st hand myself. MY sisters a nurse and i don't think without her intervention i would of even got diagnosed. IT took so long i haven't even bothered with the meds actually.

I couldn't care less what others want to do with their bodies, I'v took plenty of drugs. so i am definitely not going to judge others for what they do

opioids definitely don't 'scare me'. Iv'e took 9 ecstasy tablets in 45mins and had 40 LSD trips put in our breakfast, we used to abuse drugs big time.and when they were decent drugs aswell and not load of crap you get now, thats half a load of shit.

I couldn't personally care less what's regulated either or i wouldn't be finding ways to purchase drugs that are illegal or that you can CTB on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

TW She/Her
Aug 9, 2020
Hey so, I didn't read it all.
Short answer : NO !
I've done it a firend of mine too. We're both alive. I don't think 400 valium would do the job anyway.

M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
Benzos are pretty safe drugs. I mean theoretically you can overdose on anything but by themselves they're safe due to their mechanism of action which I won't go into because nobody cares but they are unlikely to kill you vs you sleep for like 5 days

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I knew a group of young druggies one time. I think you have to be in with them as friends somehow. Emergency room waiting rooms and police stations are good places to find them.

Last edited:
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Wasnt that a song, 100 diazepam.
No sorry my mistake, it was 99 red baloons.

C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
So, really been needing to end my life here for a while, drunk quite a bit of bleach, got high instead. I have a few nooses, however i think they could be... thicker. Any advice on those working would be greatly appreciated. Anyhow, I'm really thinking going to a hotel out of my county so no one finds me, taking about 100 valiums when it's night sometime and get down with it really. Would 100 be a clear deadout do you think. Tried 40 was.. uh surprised that it didn't work. I have a bit of an eating habit though so idk. That may of threw my body in the wrong direction ahah. I also tried about 10-20 diazepams with mdma, knocked myself out somehow. There's been rumours and shit about me about what i did, f*** 'em. I woke up in an ambulance. Hit my head and nose. Anyway im sad my out for bloodloss didn't turn out well either. Anyway... 100 diazepams, will it work? I knew someone else who did them sorta a lot and died there's been a lot of diazepam related deaths in my town so I'm thinking i may kick it this way too. Lmk
An overdose of benzos alone is rarely fatal. Drinking a large amount of alcohol as well may work. Adding a third sedative like an opioid or GHB would greatly increase the likelihood of success. Also consider taking an anti-emetic like Metoclopramide.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
really? how is this possible?

me and my mate used to do ecstasy alot! someone had put 40 trips in our breakfast, not just me and my friend, a group of us. sorry, i didn't mean we took 40 trips!!