• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
So, really been needing to end my life here for a while, drunk quite a bit of bleach, got high instead. I have a few nooses, however i think they could be... thicker. Any advice on those working would be greatly appreciated. Anyhow, I'm really thinking going to a hotel out of my county so no one finds me, taking about 100 valiums when it's night sometime and get down with it really. Would 100 be a clear deadout do you think. Tried 40 was.. uh surprised that it didn't work. I have a bit of an eating habit though so idk. That may of threw my body in the wrong direction ahah. I also tried about 10-20 diazepams with mdma, knocked myself out somehow. There's been rumours and shit about me about what i did, f*** 'em. I woke up in an ambulance. Hit my head and nose. Anyway im sad my out for bloodloss didn't turn out well either. Anyway... 100 diazepams, will it work? I knew someone else who did them sorta a lot and died there's been a lot of diazepam related deaths in my town so I'm thinking i may kick it this way too. Lmk
No. Diazepam is an awesome drug. Can be helpful in other things. I'd say don't waste it like that. Speaking from experience. I downed with a bottle of vodka, not even close to being fatal. But everyone is different.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michaelwaev
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Benzos are regarded as very safe (high therapeutic index) unless there is an underlying condition or concurrent drug interaction. Unlike barbiturates, benzos have a ceiling effect. Above a certain dose "more" or "deeper" sedation doesn't occur, unlike barbiturates. Both work on a GABA receptor linked chloride channel. Barbiturates keep the channel open longer, while benzos cause it to open more frequently. While a high enough dose of barbs can, in effect, permanently open it, the channel can only open and close so quickly.

Last edited:
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
It's not a matter of doing them for a while. It's a matter of combining them with other drugs.

Diazepam alone is not very lethal, but combined with other drugs, it becomes obscenely lethal. Take a huge amount of benzos, along with alcohol AND a large amount of opioids - then you have a killer.
There are certainly cases of that working. Just saying, it didn't work for me.

Michaelwaev

Michaelwaev

Student
Sep 1, 2020
With CNS depressants, the combination of 2 different CNS depressants is not 1 + 1 = 2, but more like 1 + 1 = 3.
And with three different substances it is not 1 + 1 +1 = 3, but more like 1 + 1 + 1 = 6.

Each one acts differently and combining them lead to much more dangerous results and they all interact with each other. It is why every single CNS depressant warns not to mix with alcohol. And why you should be very careful with any two prescribed CNS depressants. And when it comes to alcohol, you don't need a whole bottle, just a single drink is enough to cause concern.

Idk bro I've had some sort of unreparable nerve damage in the past that and bad dreams fucking coughed my nerves right up in my sleep. So for me id prefer something that would ease my pain.
Idk bro I've had some sort of unreparable nerve damage in the past that and bad dreams fucking coughed my nerves right up in my sleep. So for me id prefer something that would ease my pain.

But anyway I'd be able to get a large amont of both benzos on opoids so, uh oui oui I'm gonna see about ordering for this Friday.

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
My opinion is that you have consistently bad luck with drugs and meds and, based on your history, to attempt again with a bunch of valium is more likely to end up in another episode of dissociation than death.

I read through the thread and I'll be blunt, exactly how I would say it to a close friend: this is a dumbass move.

I hope it's not one of those things where you know it's a dumbass move and when anyone tries to reason with you, you just get defensive and do it anyway. I don't know you, I don't look down on you, I'm just a 49-year-old woman who's done her share of dumbass things and had friends with substance abuse issues who did dumbass things, and the soap operas are unnecessary, especially when it comes to a decision as serious as suicide.

See the Resource Compilation pinned thread. There are plenty of methods that actually work.

E

ending80

Aug 31, 2020
Is there any way you can suggest a way I could get opioids or is that question not allowed

Michaelwaev

Michaelwaev

Student
Sep 1, 2020
My opinion is that you have consistently bad luck with drugs and meds and, based on your history, to attempt again with a bunch of valium is more likely to end up in another episode of dissociation than death.

I read through the thread and I'll be blunt, exactly how I would say it to a close friend: this is a dumbass move.

I hope it's not one of those things where you know it's a dumbass move and when anyone tries to reason with you, you just get defensive and do it anyway. I don't know you, I don't look down on you, I'm just a 49-year-old woman who's done her share of dumbass things and had friends with substance abuse issues who did dumbass things, and the soap operas are unnecessary, especially when it comes to a decision as serious as suicide.

See the Resource Compilation pinned thread. There are plenty of methods that actually work.
Thanks for even saying it's your opinion. Nah this is last attempt but it makes more sense to do it with opoids and alcohol too.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Thanks for even saying it's your opinion. Nah this is last attempt but it makes more sense to do it with opoids and alcohol too.

With your history, or even without, I wouldn't go that route. Plenty of people fail with opioids and alcohol. There are way more reliable methods, especially if you intend for it to be your last time. There's no rush. Get educated, then make an informed decision.

Or not. It's up to you.

Michaelwaev

Michaelwaev

Student
Sep 1, 2020
Is there any way you can suggest a way I could get opioids or is that question not allowed
Dunno dude most sites won't accept orders to my knowledge (maybe)
With your history, or even without, I wouldn't go that route. Plenty of people fail with opioids and alcohol. There are way more reliable methods, especially if you intend for it to be your last time. There's no rush. Get educated, then make an informed decision.

Or not. It's up to you.
Eh, its worth it.
Hey fellow south westie! Not much to add other than benzos aren't likely to do much to you. Welcome to the forum as well :heart:
Heeeey!!!

Last edited:
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019

I think your right. To be honest GPE i think if the op took a load of V they would probably just end up in B for a few days, or a short stay in H worst case scenario.

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I think your right. To be honest GPE i think if the op took a load of V they would probably just end up in B for a few days, or a short stay in H worst case scenario.

OMG I'm cranky and that gave me such a laugh! TY!

• Love
Reactions: Mm80
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Its very difficult to od on benzos sorry
Diazapam, aka valium, is not a benzo. It is a central nervous system depressant. The first edition of the PPH a very long time ago suggested 40 valium would do the job. However I used to know someone who would take about 20 at a time several times a day so it's probably a matter of your tolerance.

Last edited:
F

Fallun777

Aug 20, 2020
Theres a really good story called "I'm still here".
You can find it from The Huffington Post on the net. It's about a professor that tried to kill himself several times and his last attempt was valium and booze. He had been stockpiling valium for months and took them all plus booze and had a bath. He awoke in the hospital with his head stapled and the Doctor told him to "stay out of the bath and next time dont use pills". Its a good read.

SleepyTime

SleepyTime

Oct 10, 2019
Diazapam, aka valium, is not a benzo. It is a central nervous system depressant.

Sorry, but this is false. Diazepam/Valium is 100% a benzodiazepine. It is classified as a Benzodiazpeine - CNS depressant is not a class of drug, but a symptom.
All benzos are CNS depressants, but then so are alcohol, opioids, barbituates, some anti-depressants, OTC sleep meds, antihistamines, etc.

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
I have buckets of opioids. If they worked I wouldn't be here. My opinion too high a risk for the reward.

mr.smileysad

mr.smileysad

Student
Aug 29, 2020
So, really been needing to end my life here for a while, drunk quite a bit of bleach, got high instead. I have a few nooses, however i think they could be... thicker. Any advice on those working would be greatly appreciated. Anyhow, I'm really thinking going to a hotel out of my county so no one finds me, taking about 100 valiums when it's night sometime and get down with it really. Would 100 be a clear deadout do you think. Tried 40 was.. uh surprised that it didn't work. I have a bit of an eating habit though so idk. That may of threw my body in the wrong direction ahah. I also tried about 10-20 diazepams with mdma, knocked myself out somehow. There's been rumours and shit about me about what i did, f*** 'em. I woke up in an ambulance. Hit my head and nose. Anyway im sad my out for bloodloss didn't turn out well either. Anyway... 100 diazepams, will it work? I knew someone else who did them sorta a lot and died there's been a lot of diazepam related deaths in my town so I'm thinking i may kick it this way too. Lmk
not sure how its possible to get high on bleach but ok and as long as you don't use dental floss or fishing line for a noose you should be good p.s. a slipknot would be better than a hangmans knot

L

lonelygirl66

Lonely
Mar 13, 2020
The only way to do this would be to wait till winter and head out to the woods. Take you Meds with booze and sleep happy.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I took 80 and I just slept really well.

Michaelwaev

Michaelwaev

Student
Sep 1, 2020
Would i drink some first before consuming the opioids and benzos???

Michaelwaev

Michaelwaev

Student
Sep 1, 2020
not sure how its possible to get high on bleach but ok and as long as you don't use dental floss or fishing line for a noose you should be good p.s. a slipknot would be better than a hangmans knot

Tbf read the wiki article and slipknot can be easily undone at the standing end. I've tied hangmans nooses before done something near to what someone else did with a tie but in my bathroom on a disabled handle thing. I really wouldn't mind hanging from a ceiling

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Carrot up the arse? Is that actually a method as i have access to carrots as i live near a supermarket. Do they have to be organic or does it not matter? Cooked or raw ?

not cooked it would soften them up, then you'd have mashed carrot up your arse. Have you seen it when they are different colour's aswell, i've seen purple ones?? I reckon it is scientifically proven they are better for this method.

So raw and purple, up your bullet is the way to go ;)

Michaelwaev

Michaelwaev

Student
Sep 1, 2020
not cooked it would soften them up, then you'd have mashed carrot up your arse. Have you seen it when they are different colour's aswell, i've seen purple ones?? I reckon it is scientifically proven they are better for this method.

So raw and purple, up your bullet is the way to go ;)

Yum yum

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I have buckets of opioids. If they worked I wouldn't be here. My opinion too high a risk for the reward.

Have you seen what someone else posted about combining them with other substances, ie alcohol and benzos to make a reliable way to ctb