• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

666thereaperofsoulz

666thereaperofsoulz

May 9, 2023
I know this question has allot of threads but i know the purity of my product is it possible if i snort the 1 gram 100% pure heroin+80mg bromazolam+2 liter whisky to ctb?? And btw im new here so havnt figured all the things out

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
You have some work to do. Read up on lethal mixtures. The above youd likely drown in your own vomit. Ever shot up before?

666thereaperofsoulz

666thereaperofsoulz

May 9, 2023
You have some work to do. Read up on lethal mixtures. The above youd likely drown in your own vomit. Ever shot up before?
YEah i shot up before 8 years long addiction but now 10 months clean and thinking to use as method but you wouldnt recomend it so ill keep looking

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
YEah i shot up before 8 years long addiction but now 10 months clean and thinking to use as method but you wouldnt recomend it so ill keep looking
Im not being discouraging, if you have access to SE Asian product....Asia or Aussie (Afghan is usually only 50% in spite of what you might hear due to lack of refining). And a handful of benzos you will likely achieve your desired aim. Personally I would reduce the booze as the pills will do all that. Peace.

• Informative
Reactions: Jezzibell