Placo

Placo

Life and Death
Feb 14, 2024
Basically what I experienced in my OBE/NDE. Leaving this heavy physical body and the heavy human emotions that have plagued me for so long. Travelling at the speed of thought and witnessing different Galaxies and dimensions. Returning back home to higher realities and experiencing a state of divine knowing, perfection, Oneness with all things, peace and endless euphoria.

And from my perspective nothing is something that does not exist, literally that's what nothing is (non existence). "Even if we try to think that there is nothing, we cannot imagine this nothingness, it is impossible". Yes, that imagination has no content.
I tend to imagine nothingness as absolute darkness where nothing ever happens but I know that is a false imagination.

Darkness and light are part of life.

Last edited:
Reactions: juna
tvo

tvo

Student
Apr 3, 2024
I tend to imagine nothingness as absolute darkness where nothing ever happens but I know that is a false imagination.

Darkness and light are part of life.
Yes, darkness is something (as opposed to "nothing")

Reactions: juna and Placo
Heartaches

Heartaches

Apologizing for my life and ever entering yours
May 6, 2021
Lately I've been having dreams where I feel at peace with myself. I don't know how to explain it, but it's like when you're laying on a flower field on a windy day. Everything is silent, but it's a nice type of silence. You're there and everything feels right. No worries, no pain.

I consider those dreams my afterlife and I don't fear death as much as before. Everything will be okay.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Lately I've been having dreams where I feel at peace with myself. I don't know how to explain it, but it's like when you're laying on a flower field on a windy day. Everything is silent, but it's a nice type of silence. You're there and everything feels right. No worries, no pain.

I consider those dreams my afterlife and I don't fear death as much as before. Everything will be okay.

"Dreaming about a flower garden could mean that you may get your dream job. It could also mean that the person whom you love may accept your proposal. And hence, such a dream reflects a peaceful state of mind. It also indicates an atmosphere which is favourable for your well-being."

• Love
Reactions: Heartaches
J

juna

Exhausted...
Mar 4, 2024
I want afterlife to be just nothing. I cease to exist, that's it. No pain, no sadness, no hurt, nothing, a peaceful passing like we fall to sleep after doing some hard physical work. Just the end...

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
The afterlife should be everything that this life was not. Eternal peace, perfect equality, infinite joy, and especially NO suffering. And though we thoroughly deserve such recompense for this awful reality, I will alternatively settle for an afterlife of complete nothingness.

Reactions: .dreamless.
Heartaches

Heartaches

Apologizing for my life and ever entering yours
May 6, 2021

"Dreaming about a flower garden could mean that you may get your dream job. It could also mean that the person whom you love may accept your proposal. And hence, such a dream reflects a peaceful state of mind. It also indicates an atmosphere which is favourable for your well-being."

Wow, I had never heard of anything about it. It's funny how I've felt so sad and wishing to end it all, yet, the flower garden means good things await in the future for those who dream of it; and it tackles some of my biggest insecurities at the moment, such as finding a job or emotional stability.

I'm not sure what to make of it, I want to believe it, to believe a better future is possible, whether I find it or it finds me. But at the same time, I feel so hopeless, so scared of the world in which a promising future may never be guaranteed, no matter how hard one tries.

Anyway, sorry for rambling. Thank you for sharing this, I'll probably keep thinking about it in the next couple of days. And thank you for sharing such beautiful music to accompany it ❤️

Sober4MostDays

Sober4MostDays

My username is a lie currently
May 29, 2024
No afterlife just eternal unconsciousness is what I want. When I die I never want to have to have another thought or feeling or any sort of awareness ever again. Which is what I think will actually happen and is why I believe death will be the best thing that ever happens to me. My decayed wasteland of a mind needs to be shut off permanently eventually.