• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Placo

Placo

Student
Feb 14, 2024
Earlier in bed I had a flow of thought about life after death, it's not the first time I've realized something like this I think but I wanted to share my thoughts here.
I basically came to the conclusion that our brain is not capable of imagining death just as it is not capable of remembering what was there before we were born.
Even if we try to think that there is nothing, we cannot imagine this nothingness, it is impossible, we imagine it as being closed in a dark room which is wrong, we imagine it dark, which is wrong, I don't understand why death always has to be associated with darkness and life with light when darkness and light are both part of life.
At this point I said to myself that since it's impossible to imagine it, we might as well imagine it in the most beautiful way we can, since in any case our interpretation is wrong, at least we have one that we like.
In my case it would be to be in a sort of ghost or divinity mode where I can observe the evolution of human civilization and the various events that will take place in the future without worrying about my survival, perhaps living in a platonic relationship with some girl similar to me, I wouldn't contemplate sex which I see as something too earthly, but being in a state of ecstasy, peace and love that will last forever, and obviously curiosity in scrutinizing human events, I believe this is my ideal afterlife, it is not much different from the Christian idea of Heaven I must admit but I can go without seeing God, angels and singing psalms for eternity.
I must say that after realizing this I wanted to die more but at the same time my mood improved a little.

avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
Perhaps none can imagine nothingness because there's nothing to imagine. Trying to imagine nothingness is to imagine something, which is not nothing. I can think of nothingness only as a concept, dictionary-style. However, writing about nothingness reminds me of general anesthesia. It's not the same but if I had to pick an experience to loosely compare to nothingness then I would pick this (see quote).

Anyway, I would like to experience other people's lives as they are. I want to feel what they feel and experience life the way they experience it. I would be a mere spectator and not interfere with their lives, although I doubt I could from the afterlife. But if the afterlife were to be eternal then people watching would last me until the end of humanity. I would probably want to move on to all other organism on Earth or in the universe if I have not already done so while humans still thrive. And after all organisms are gone— I don't know. I find it difficult to grasp the concept of eternity. If allowed, I would return to nothingness similar to the nothingness before my conception.

General anesthesia felt like falling asleep quickly. It's black for a second or two after which I open my eyes in the recovery room. If you take out the context of surgery then I would've thought that I was teleported. There was no dreaming; no thoughts. Moreover, I think that the few seconds of darkness can be attributed to the seconds leading up to falling unconscious and the seconds after regaining consciousness with your eyes yet to open.

Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I would be god of my very own parallel universe. Everyone would have no choice but to put up with my shit.

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
me in a room. pure void. it would feel like floating. no pain, regrets, worries. just like if i were nowhere, i am finally nothing.

Reactions: sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
My ideal afterlife is permanent non existence. I don't want anything less nor do I want anything more

Reactions: arnxxx
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
The Good Place literally shows the Best Possible Place.

Perfect heaven that you can spend multiple eternities in doing whatever the heaven you want and when you're bored of it and finally ready, you get to walk through a door that ends your existence peacefully and painlessly.

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
An endless series of dreams from which you never wake up but have that same benefit as you do when you sleep and remember them all.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
My ideal afterlife would be something like Hogwarts. I would be in school/college forever, and never age past 25 or be forced to work. I would never have to enter the real world. Instead, I would be an eternal student and learn everything there is to learn. I would gain all of the knowledge in the universe

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
My ideal afterlife would be not to have an afterlife.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
My ideal afterlife is that promised in the Bible to believers in Christ: a physical resurrected new body living on a restored new earth. It's basically the same life we all live now (in a body with a brain on a globe), BUT with all the pain, sickness, sorrow, aging, stress, sin and death removed. Everything that makes people like us in here want to end life will be gone, and it's just pure pleasure for ever and ever. I do believe the new earth will have video games, rollercoasters, movies, nature hikes, racing, anything fun you could think of.

Revelation 21
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Reactions: terra.nuvo
a.hamza.13

a.hamza.13

Apr 15, 2024
My ideal afterlife would be something like Hogwarts. I would be in school/college forever, and never age past 25 or be forced to work. I would never have to enter the real world. Instead, I would be an eternal student and learn everything there is to learn. I would gain all of the knowledge in the universe
And you would be fighting Lord Voldemort lol.

• Yay!
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Endless school sounds like my personal hell. I hate homework and I always hated learning things I don't care about. 😫

Reactions: crazy world
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
If I would have to be a part of that fictional world I would like to be the most powerful wizard having Elder Wand.
Same. I want absolute power. I'd want the Elder Wand as well as a yew and phoenix feather wand. The cloak of invisibility would also be useful

Reactions: a.hamza.13
a.hamza.13

a.hamza.13

Apr 15, 2024
Tbh I feel like I'd join the death eaters
Bty, I'm kind of very sensitive, emotional and deep person. When I was watching the movie I had a dream in which I was in the Hogwarts. I was levitating over the floor with magical powers and also jumped from the rooftop. The world was fantastic and it was winter there. But there was a fear of the Dark Lord. He came for Harry and I saw him. I just saved myself. It was a fantastic dream and I had an actual feeling of the Hogwarts.

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
Nothingness is fine by me. I would like to experience the rest of time before I stop existing. A floating consciousness without form experiencing the end of this universe. Seeing how quickly humanity destroys itself and observing all the stars dying would be nice. It would preferably be sped up from how we percieve time now 'cause I just want to see how the story ends. And then no more existence or experience.

Reactions: Shiva_Story
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
Obviously the best case scenario is that its a manwha reincarnation moment. I get to live in a loving rich family as a princess with powers and unicorns [and talking sharks and dragons]. I never get old and when I'm bored of that life I can experience another one and have endless fun.

Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
A place of absolute love and peace and lots of fun full of animals of goddesses

Ironborn

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
My idea of heaven would be late spring/early summer in the early 1900's English countryside. Sat on the grass under an old oak with my two childhood dogs.

T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I would like it to be eternal unconsciousness or a place where it is impossible to feel pain and anxiety and tension.

damienlerone

damienlerone

my mistake original gangsta🔥
May 5, 2024
my idea of an afterlife is either nothingness or some reincarnation, but i hope that before either of those happen we get to talk to someone who can answer all of our questions in life, like are aliens real? How are we such complex beings? do you like memes? etc.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023

Although this is a monkey's paw waiting to happen. If other people aren't NPCs they'll tryhard and be way better than me so I won't be a champion or anything, but if they are NPCs I'll go crazy after a while. Some sort of advanced AI where I'm still the protag but with variety would be nice.

• Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc