• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

midastic

Student
Sep 1, 2018
It can be any pizza place in the world.

Mine personally is Dominos but I gotta try local pizza places.
Papa Johns is good though
Pizza Hut and Little Caesars is trash.
Casual pizza sit in places like Blaze Pizza is pretty good

M

midastic

Student
Sep 1, 2018
*meant your Favorite Pizza place, but any restaurant is fine too.

Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
*meant your Favorite Pizza place, but any restaurant is fine too.
Out of the pizza chains I like dominos too. There are some really good ones where I live but I haven't gone there in a while.

Reactions: midastic
M

midastic

Student
Sep 1, 2018
Out of the pizza chains I like dominos too. There are some really good ones where I live but I haven't gone there in a while.

Yeah, haven't gotten Dominos since a year ago. I might get it again some time. I need to get In N Out or Whataburger as well.

Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
Yeah, haven't gotten Dominos since a year ago. I might get it again some time. I need to get In N Out or Whataburger as well.
Those are both really good choices. 5 Guys is pretty good too.

M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
There's an Italian place near me that is pretty amazing. Fettuccini, garlic knots, parmigiana to die for. Wish I could say the name of it without giving away my location.

M

midastic

Student
Sep 1, 2018
There's an Italian place near me that is pretty amazing. Fettuccini, garlic knots, parmigiana to die for. Wish I could say the name of it without giving away my location.

Yeah, definitely want to be careful with giving away your location. But local restaurants are great, I had Thai food from a local restaurant and it was delicious. I also had salsa from a Mexican restaurant and it was really spicy.

Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
Yeah, definitely want to be careful with giving away your location. But local restaurants are great, I had Thai food from a local restaurant and it was delicious. I also had salsa from a Mexican restaurant and it was really spicy.
I absolutely LOVE salsa!!

nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
Can't beat Dominos Pepperoni Pizza.
Man I wish I could have some before I die - but I don't know when that's going to happen (both the next time I get dominos pizza and when I'm going to ctb).

As for resteraunt in general...theres a little Indian resteraunt a town or so away. Only been there once but loved it. If I could where I ate on my last night that's where I'd go.

Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
Dominos clearly is a superior pizza for us depressed and suicidal people.

Iwant2sleepforever

Iwant2sleepforever

Experienced
Sep 8, 2018
I miss pizza, sometimes I question myself why I even work out and why I'm even on a diet.

FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
McDonald's

Seriously though, I'm gonna be a basic bitch and go with the Carrabba's chain. Haven't had a bad meal there. Chicken Bryan with goat cheese and sun-dried tomatoes, angel hair pasta with lemon butter sauce on the side.....Heaven

EDIT: missed the pizza part. I wondered why there were so many damn Dominoes enthusiasts (their pizza is disgusting).
For pizza, I'd have to go with Giordano's. Deep dish or get out.

Last edited:
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
For delivery I like Papa Johns, but if I really want good pizza I go to Lubos down the street.