• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
There is nothing more blissfully ignorant in this world than children. Do you remember when you were one?
Imagine speaking your mind and heart with no filter and acting upon any and all emotion and though. What chaos, right?
The question becomes... is it better to allow freedom at the cost of chaos or supress chaos at the cost of freedom for the purpose of societal harmony?

I think most of us are less than 100 years old. So for most of our existence we've probably experienced the latter.
We don't know what it was like before law and order were imposed but we can infer from history that it was pretty bad. Question is... is it any better now?

We're quickly reaching a point where order is supressing our human nature to the point of asphyxiation. People are less and less happy.
We're stuck in a purgatory I think. We look bad and see bad. We look forward and see bad. They tell us the future will be bright... but what does that look like realistically?
The point where we're in transition between those two states is the only time it feels balanced.
Maybe that's what the rich and powerful in charge have concluded.
We're most amicable when we exist in a state of uncertainty. Take this good stuff. Now heres some bad. Now heres a little good. And heres a lot of bad. Then a sprinkle of good again.
Just a fucking futile back and forth running in place loop of bullshit. (Sigh)

Thoughts?

L41K528r7YKOuTLAA

Wormfood

Wormfood

I like people... I said it
May 23, 2022
As far as I'm concerned we're animals living in a concrete jungle. There's no peace in a jungle. We all have a life trap that True Detective talked about. We may make more technological advancement but human nature remains the same. Some of us will want to kill for pleasure and do all sorts of things frowned upon by polite society. If heaven exist and human beings end up there I believe after a while they'll get bored and try to overthrow god.

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
The government wants to restrict individual freedom; society is materialistic and conceives of money as the supreme human purpose; all the wisdom accumulated over the centuries is being lost; for many other reasons everything is shit.

In my interpretation this is not a question of "chaos vs order". Laws and social codes have become a reflection of deformity.