• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
I will go first ..I would want a power never to be rejected by any girl

M

miserable_existance

I don't know
Dec 17, 2021
i would like to become invisible

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Side effect: Using your magic permanently damages your body.
Oh just like it happens in Touhou! So at 50 years old I would be just like Voldemort.
I want to be able to move my ears.
Side effect: As you move your ears, so will those little bones in them, which would cause quite a bit of pain.

I would love to sink into my shadow and travel through it

Reactions: Salmon can't swim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Side effect: Freezing time lowers your body temperature the longer it's frozen. It doesn't take long to freeze to death.

I want the power to repel all bugs and insects so that they can't get anywhere near me and if they get within a 20 foot radius, they get teleported away.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I want the power to repel all bugs and insects so that they can't get anywhere near me and if they get within a 20 foot radius, they get teleported away.
Side effect: you get vivid dreams of any insect you teleported away.

I want to be able to influence anyone's mind in any way I want.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Side effect: Huge migraines if used too frequently and if you do it on the same person too often, they start to get acclimated to it and the power requires more and more concentration and creates even more painful headaches to work.

I want to be able to freely travel through time and space into other dimensions and/or timelines.

wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
Side Effect:every time you heal someone, you will take their illness upon you for a period of time

I want the power to transform myself into who I want, an animal or another person
Side Effect: Transforming takes a lot of cellular energy and restructuring so you have to hibernate for a period of 3-4 weeks straight each time you wish to metamorphose during which you'll experience intense dreams that you can not be awoken from.

S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Side Effect: Transforming takes a lot of cellular energy and restructuring so you have to hibernate for a period of 3-4 weeks straight each time you wish to metamorphose during which you'll experience intense dreams that you can not be awoken from.
Very interesting...i like it

• Yay!
Reactions: wanttogetonthebus
goofy

goofy

Chicago's goofiest shooter
Apr 9, 2022
Side effect: You are still unhappy.

My super power... super strength of course.

Reactions: jodes2
transientflesh127

transientflesh127

Apr 30, 2022
Side effect: You are still unhappy.

My super power... super strength of course.
Side effect: Unsustainably costly food bills to supply all the energy required for your strength.

Super power: Instantaneous alchemy.

Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Side effect: duplicates your suffering in an alternative universe

Super power: be happy and content no matter what happens to me