• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DeathKitty

DeathKitty

Miserable
Apr 11, 2024
I love to put my feelings into wroting so here afe three poems that I just wrote.

— — —

The feeling engulfs me. My whole body is filled to the brim. When will I spill? Will I be here when I overflow?

My senses are blurred. Blurred by this darkening feeling. Does it ever go away? As sudden as it first appeared I wonder if it will suddenly disappear or if it will continue to plague my body until I have enough.

I stand at the edge of life constantly contemplating. Will it all go away with a leap of fate? Will I be okay if I choose to enter the gate?

Blurred vision I walk across the darkness searching for any light. I scream, why can't anyone hear me? Why am I surrounded yet so alone? What is this feeling..

Light flashes across my face. In desperation I reach. Another light comes across my body. Highlighting myself in the dark. I look up, hope. Hope for help. Hope for recognition. Is this it? Is this the end of my suffering?

I reach for hope only for the darkness to consume me once again. Does this ever end?

— — —

My girl, depression.

She's always in my head. She says she'll stay until I'm dead.

She's always there, I don't even remember when she first appeared.

She keeps me company when I'm in bed. Laying beside me trying to keep me warm in her clutch.

I don't enjoy her company yet I have grown so familiar with her touch.

She's always with me yet I feel so alone. Maybe she'll leave once I am more grown. Or maybe she'll stay like she said - stay until I'm actually dead.

My girl, depression.

— — —

I scratch away at my skin. Maybe if I go deep enough maybe the thoughts might not win.

Oh cruel world, why does it have to be like this? My only wish is to live in bliss. Is it that far fetched to ask you for a kiss? Some simple affection from you oh dear cruel world why could I not be the one you shower in liss?

Oh cruel world, is this how it's supposed to be? Why did you have to put this feeling through me? Now all I want is from your control to be free. Now all I do is silently plea. I plead for your mercy to painlessly release me.

Oh cruel world, do I really have to continue? I now only want to visit to-be-gone avenue. Death avenue to be more exact, I hope you don't punish me for breaking our contract. The contract that I unknowingly signed at birth. A contract of life that you so force everyone to sign when unwillingly entering this earth.

Oh cruel world, I think this is where our story end. I greatly hope that we never meet again.

— — —

Thank you for taking your time to read all of this if you did. Take care everyone<3