• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
my life has been extremely poor quality here in the UK
from broken shoulder to damaged stomach to decaying teeth to tinnitus and a brain injury
to being sexually repressed all my adult life to going to jail for a crime I didn't commit
under no circumstance would I ever want to exist ever again

I can't wait for this place to be destroyed and all life completely destroyed
that's what this place deserved

Existence itself is just a power struggle of the strong dominating the weak.

life in this place will always be shit that's why your far better off just never existing

Last edited:
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
This is very true it´s like that all the time which I think is why trying to be social like normal people would be impossible because even if you go out with a bunch of people it´s still a power struggle of who can vocally dominate enough to be heard and if you can´t like me who has a low voice then you get talked over and ignored.
going to jail for a crime I didn't commit
This is absolutely horrible and it happens way more than people think.

xinino

xinino

The excess needs to be destroyed
Mar 31, 2024
It is very dreadful that the elite force us to believe that we are equal so they can maintain social order while they continue to fuck society. That is why I admire dectators; at least they say it to your face.

Reactions: davidtorez
U

uniqueusername18

Apr 7, 2024
I know if this isn't going to go down well with the group, but I do believe that in most circumstances, the right to die easily is not correct for all of society.

There are a lot of people on here that are stressing from things like exams and school, young people who are finding a way to escape stress, not because they truly want to die. It's heartbreaking to read and I want to tell all of them it's ok! But getting caught up in the emotion is difficult to pull yourself out of.

On the flip side, there are people on here suffering with chronic illness, childhood trauma, and everything you've described (which is horrible and harrowing to read). Where existence is painful suffering and the right to die should be theirs.

I'm another case. My story is trauma, trauma that could be overcome maybe? But I've engineered a life for myself that I can't thrive in. For me, I don't think I should have a right to die by the decisions of others. I need to make that decision for myself, for me there needs to be a process of choosing a difficult path with uncertainty. If I choose to do it, it's not because I have done it on a whim. I have considered all options and decided to choose my path. I've seen the variables, and maybe I am better off not being here, for everyone.