• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I have read an article today. The Russian soldiers get huge amounts of money for their work as soldiers (LIke 3-4.5 k per month which is huge for Russians). At least this is what they promise them. In the article they said there is even like an insurance if you get killed in the war. Your family will get like 190.000 Euro. OMG! I thought this cannot be true. The article did not describe whether this only is a false hope or a bait.

Like the problem was I had to fight for the bad guys. I would probably refuse it. (contradicts my ethics) Though if Ukraine would give the same amounts of money...not sure. I think it is a huge difference talking here in an online forum hypothetically about it or really doing it. If my family and friends would get 190 k I would be very happy. But you can also get extremely traumatized due to war. I always was scared about PTSD. It sounds like a nightmarish condition. Moreover I would probably get psychotic after a short time of war.

So I would probably refuse that offer. But I was stunned about the amount of money. This can't be true do you think the same?

SantaTeresa

SantaTeresa

May 10, 2022
I would stomp babies to death for half of that, but I would also be a bike if I had wheels.
Salaries are nowhere near that, and insurance deposit is a scam, the best you can get in Middle East and Africa is 1K usd, I don't think rusty Ruskies have the means to bid higher, their soldiers live in shit.
Americans however do, but they only employ over qualified ex-soldiers working for American firms, basically they incorporated their pensioners and discharged men but in a spicy way far from public eyes.

H

harpy

Mar 14, 2023
For me theres not much morality or ethics to speak of, as i never understood the point of having them. I would probably do it, as I am curious if I would feel something if I killed a human as not much else makes me feel things + the chance to die is decently high

strawberrysuffering

strawberrysuffering

Nov 25, 2022
I have read an article today. The Russian soldiers get huge amounts of money for their work as soldiers (LIke 3-4.5 k per month which is huge for Russians). At least this is what they promise them. In the article they said there is even like an insurance if you get killed in the war. Your family will get like 190.000 Euro. OMG! I thought this cannot be true. The article did not describe whether this only is a false hope or a bait.

Like the problem was I had to fight for the bad guys. I would probably refuse it. (contradicts my ethics) Though if Ukraine would give the same amounts of money...not sure. I think it is a huge difference talking here in an online forum hypothetically about it or really doing it. If my family and friends would get 190 k I would be very happy. But you can also get extremely traumatized due to war. I always was scared about PTSD. It sounds like a nightmarish condition. Moreover I would probably get psychotic after a short time of war.

So I would probably refuse that offer. But I was stunned about the amount of money. This can't be true do you think the same?
Absolutely.

H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
yh absolutely, isn't tht a quick and sure death? or if u live, the rewards r immense

Reactions: sserafim
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Is this my own country under attack? Or- fighting as a mercenary? If it's my own country- I hope I would give my life to protect it- no matter the money- although I would hope I would be looked after. If it's a case of being paid to murder other people somewhere else- no- although- I suppose if I felt I was fighting on the 'good' side- maybe. I'm not a soldier though... I'd be more of a liability in a war I think!

A

alphaomega

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2023
Only fight for a cause you believe in as the cost may be high, but by all means take the money if it happens to coincidentally be on offer.

E

endless_pain

Student
Apr 16, 2023
I was thinking many fight for their family, their love, their values.
What do you fight for? For money? No that's crazy. Money is a tool not a goal.
That's why also many of us suffer on this earth, because we don't have anything to fight for. Think of many of us who come from narcissistic families and you are the black sheep.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah sure, why not? It would be a good and hopefully guaranteed way to die. Lol I was thinking of doing this as a way to ctb

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
nah, id go just to take selfies in thermobaric-scorched fields and smile for these fancy-named drones bringing love and democracy. OK honestly id go as a volunteer in non-combat roles. After witnessing so much misery death destruction at least it'd feel less empty and pathetic . For What enemy is there, who could be possible worse and more hostile to me, than..... myself?