• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Recently I am more interested in gore. Though I don't really want to watch it. I was pretty suicidal and still am. I feel hellish often and I want to compare my pain to others. And thinking at least I am not one of these terrorists who get tortured in an extreme way helped me to cope with it. However, I saw some pictures and thinking so much about explicit torture also was not benefical to my mental health.

These terrorists were monsters when they killed the civilians. The actions were disgusting and inexcusable. However, I feel sorry for them. No human being deserves such a treatment. Human rights apply to any human. Comparing humans to animals is a common strategy to justify crimes against humanity. The torturers are not better than the perpetrators then.

Personally, I think it is even worse to torture someone than to kill someone (in a very short time period). The person who is killed won't experience as much pain as the tortured person. Some Russian propagandists argument in favor of the death sentence for them which I cannot really understand. If they continued similar torture to this group of men wouldn't that be way worse than the death sentence? However I think many would not survive that this long.

I ask myself what the most agonizing torture is there out there. I think it had to last way longer than some days. I read some details what they did. They cut of the ear of one of them and let it eat him. They probably cut off the penis of one of them. The one who seems to be braindead. They gave one of them electroshocks to his testicles. Of course they filmed the footage and shared it on Telegramm. Which is a shocking fact that Russia does not care about its reputation anymore.

Seeing these pictures kind of scared me. Maybe it really is the right decision to invest in our military. Russia invests insane amounts of money and it probably is not for decoration purposes. In general sexual violence is despicable. And now many Russia supporters celebrate the footage on social media. I feel sorry for the civilians. But this goes a step too far. However not only Russians make fun of them. I read mocking comments from many Europeans in a disgusting way. These people (the terrorists) are morons. They did the job for like 5 k dollars and they even got caught which is one of the biggest mistakes one can make in life. There are regimes that won't hesistate with the most agonizing torment there is if you commit such a crime. But ridiculing them is also a disgusting action.

What do you think? I am simply anti-torture. Maybe you think they deserve any punishment after such a heinous crime.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
No because I have no interest in watching someone get tortured

Reactions: Homo erectus
S

somenone

He is not even capable of committing suicide
Aug 19, 2023
In a normal country, the law comes before personal feelings. When some guy starts playing with violence in circumvention of the law, it's not very good, but when the FSB officers do this, and the system doesn't react to it, it's really bad. However, Russian laws have long been dead. I don't think it's okay to torture anyone, but I clearly don't feel sorry for them, they brutally killed people indiscriminately. I think what if my "Internet love" was among those killed? Even the small probability of such an event scares me very much, let alone the people who lost someone there.

On the other hand, in the morning of that day, Russia launched 150 missiles into Ukraine, killing many people, destroying many lives, and they had a concert in the evening. Apparently this is "instant karma". However, all the same, I'm scared to imagine that if one of my friends died in this terrorist attack... What about terrorists? They are stupid, and therefore, in general, I do not consider them as living beings. It seems to me that they have nothing in their heads, they don't suffer, it's an illusion... It's hard for me to imagine that such people can love, sympathize, worry, not because they are bad, but because they are so fucking stupid.

Consequently, my stupid opinion: to sympathize with them is the same as sympathizing to a broken wheel, as if it were alive. But there is no need to torture them either because it has negative aspects and no positive ones. at least now the FSB officers have provoked new terrorist attacks with their actions :)

Reactions: Homo erectus
sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
can you explain pls what you're talking about? i'm Russian, but i barely check any news. Is that about that terrorist attack in a mall?

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
can you explain pls what you're talking about? i'm Russian, but i barely check any news. Is that about that terrorist attack in a mall?
Yes it is. Fsb tortured some of them and filmed it

Recently I am more interested in gore. Though I don't really want to watch it. I was pretty suicidal and still am. I feel hellish often and I want to compare my pain to others. And thinking at least I am not one of these terrorists who get tortured in an extreme way helped me to cope with it. However, I saw some pictures and thinking so much about explicit torture also was not benefical to my mental health.

These terrorists were monsters when they killed the civilians. The actions were disgusting and inexcusable. However, I feel sorry for them. No human being deserves such a treatment. Human rights apply to any human. Comparing humans to animals is a common strategy to justify crimes against humanity. The torturers are not better than the perpetrators then.

Personally, I think it is even worse to torture someone than to kill someone (in a very short time period). The person who is killed won't experience as much pain as the tortured person. Some Russian propagandists argument in favor of the death sentence for them which I cannot really understand. If they continued similar torture to this group of men wouldn't that be way worse than the death sentence? However I think many would not survive that this long.

I ask myself what the most agonizing torture is there out there. I think it had to last way longer than some days. I read some details what they did. They cut of the ear of one of them and let it eat him. They probably cut off the penis of one of them. The one who seems to be braindead. They gave one of them electroshocks to his testicles. Of course they filmed the footage and shared it on Telegramm. Which is a shocking fact that Russia does not care about its reputation anymore.

Seeing these pictures kind of scared me. Maybe it really is the right decision to invest in our military. Russia invests insane amounts of money and it probably is not for decoration purposes. In general sexual violence is despicable. And now many Russia supporters celebrate the footage on social media. I feel sorry for the civilians. But this goes a step too far. However not only Russians make fun of them. I read mocking comments from many Europeans in a disgusting way. These people (the terrorists) are morons. They did the job for like 5 k dollars and they even got caught which is one of the biggest mistakes one can make in life. There are regimes that won't hesistate with the most agonizing torment there is if you commit such a crime. But ridiculing them is also a disgusting action.

What do you think? I am simply anti-torture. Maybe you think they deserve any punishment after such a heinous crime.
My stance on it is this. The people who are capable of torturing people like that and filming it should not be in fsb, in police force or anything involving having power over others. You can say the terrorists deserved it and I would agree but filming the tortures done by fsb is way too far. These people should not be in the police force let alone fsb. If they can do that to terrorists and on camera what can they do to non terrorists off camera to get them to admit to crimes? This isn't justice it's cruelty, the terrorists will be shipped off to black dolphin for life and life there isn't really "life" so they will get whatever is coming for them anyway. Why do this spectacle? I don't get it. When breivik shot kids in Norway they didn't torture him.

Endlichkeit

Endlichkeit

Tears do not burn except in solitude
Feb 26, 2023
Human rights are just a fiction. They were tortured because the russians wanted to show what could happen if you tried to repeat what these islamists had done. People are brutal and murderous and you can't do anything about it, it's just our nature.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Human rights are just a fiction. They were tortured because the russians wanted to show what could happen if you tried to repeat what these islamists had done. People are brutal and murderous and you can't do anything about it, it's just our nature.
A society should be judged not by how it treats its outstanding citizens but by how it treats its criminals.-Dostoevsky

When breivik did a mass shooting in Norway no one tortured him. I think some countries are going backwards in development towards medieval times but that's just my opinion

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
Why in the hell would I watch people get tortured? I'm not a sadist and my mental health is bad enough. I understand morbid curiosity, but that stuff is absolutely sickening and I can't understand why anyone would subject themselves to watching it outside of getting some kind of pleasure from it.

Endlichkeit

Endlichkeit

Feb 26, 2023
A society should be judged not by how it treats its outstanding citizens but by how it treats its criminals.-Dostoevsky

When breivik did a mass shooting in Norway no one tortured him. I think some countries are going backwards in development towards medieval times but that's just my opinion
Another reason why I don't see anything wrong with torturing and executing such criminals is that people have a need for revenge. And also execution is better than life sentence, because I for example will not have to pay for this scum from my taxes.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Another reason why I don't see anything wrong with torturing and executing such criminals is that people have a need for revenge.
So people who represent said society have to go along the needs and wants of a few mad individuals who want criminals to be tortured? Like I said. Just like medieval times. No justice, no law
And also execution is better than life sentence, because I for example will not have to pay for this scum from my taxes.
You pay for politicians to have vacations in Europe and their penthouses in Moscow anyway. Doesn't Putin have like 42 palaces already? All your taxes at work

Endlichkeit

Endlichkeit

Feb 26, 2023
So people who represent said society have to go along the needs and wants of a few mad individuals who want criminals to be tortured? Like I said. Just like medieval times. No justice, no law
If for instance your family member gets killed by someone, you naturally want revenge, this is how humans work, and they can't be called mad for this.
You pay for politicians to have vacations in Europe and their penthouses in Moscow anyway. Doesn't Putin have like 42 palaces already? All your taxes at work
Even so, some part of funds go to such subhumans in prisons. And btw I don't live in russia and have never been there.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
If for instance your family member gets killed by someone, you naturally want revenge, this is how humans work, and they can't be called mad for this.
There is a big difference between what I want and what should be done by a moral and just society. Should our law and criminal convictions be decided by what people want? That's the most direct path to hell if I ever seen one
Even so, some part of funds go to such subhumans in prisons. And btw I don't live in russia and have never been there.
Its a lot more cruel to lock someone up for the rest of their lives in one of the harshest prisons in Russia Under 24/7 supervision. than execute them.

Endlichkeit

Endlichkeit

Feb 26, 2023
There is a big difference between what I want and what should be done by a moral and just society. Should our law and criminal convictions be decided by what people want? That's the most direct path to hell if I ever seen one
Morality and justice are relative. What's considered moral in western societies with christian morality, can be seen as a weakness in other societies with other morality.
Its a lot more cruel to lock someone up for the rest of their lives in one of the harshest prisons in Russia Under 24/7 supervision. than execute them.
Depends. Humans can get used to anything, even to such harsh conditions. Nonetheless, death penalty is considered a higher measure than life imprisonment, the ultimate goal of revenge is the cessation of existence of a criminal.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Morality and justice are relative. What's considered moral in western societies with christian morality, can be seen as a weakness in other societies with other morality.
It's not a coincidence that countries with the highest standard of living are countries that don't publicly torture criminals and post it on telegram. It's as if morals are developed in proportion to how well off the society is.
Depends. Humans can get used to anything, even to such harsh conditions. Nonetheless, death penalty is considered a higher measure than life imprisonment, the ultimate goal of revenge is the cessation of existence of a criminal.
Cessation of existence means lack of suffering. While you exist you can suffer. You can't get used to living in the conditions of Russians harshest prisons. You will more likely go insane