• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Chiyuki99

Chiyuki99

a nightmare dressed like a daydream
May 28, 2019
Sorry but EW NO haha. I love animals but everything wormy-maggoty and similar stuff I find disgusting.

Would you ever slice yourself open with a Katana following the gold old Samurai way to go?

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I'd do it if there's an alien invasion and only if I'm backed into a corner right before capture.
CTB wise, no chance lol. Can't stand having my guts fall out my body. Thats gruesome and painful as f!

Would you ever catch a speedboat from the coast of Australia/South Africa, travel to the international water,
find a shark, cut your artery and jump in the water?

Last edited:
Reactions: Chiyuki99
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
No, I don't trust sharks to do the job properly; I fear they'd just slowly remove limbs and let me imagine life like that. I'd trust pterodactyls or those Silurian armored fish, though.

Would you ever let your cats eat you to death? You'd be paralyzed and partially anesthetized, but you'd be conscious.

Reactions: KleinerWolf
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
No i would not let cats eat me while im concious. Only if im unconciouss.
I got dogs right now and they licked so much of my blood due to accidents and fights thst it feels the same. Yes they seem to love the blood. Yes especialy the cutest and softest one. He also meows instead of barks, so.. Cat in disguise.

Sorry for derailing there. Thoughts out of order.

Would you ever jump in a deep pit that is filled with sharp long spikes stuck on the bottom? Your body gets stuck on all of the spikes instead of slamming to the floor.

• Wow
Reactions: KleinerWolf
Chiyuki99

Chiyuki99

a nightmare dressed like a daydream
May 28, 2019
I don't like gory and bloody methods haha! And how will I be sure that those spikes really kill me fast? What if I only get blind from that? Or what if I get many non-lethal wounds or wounds that will only kill me slowly? No thank you.

Would you ever dress up as a Piñata, position yourself in a tree and wait for little kids with baseball bats to hit you until you're dead and your guts fall out and they eat it thinking its candy?

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
No, that doesn't appeal to me.

If all crimes were legal for 24hrs would you kill someone?

strawberryfield

strawberryfield

Jul 10, 2020
yes, i'd kill someone who's done bad things

would you lock yourself in a freezer and slowly freeze to death?

A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
Yes, i would if desperate enough.

Would you use a guillotine if you had the chance to?

Philosykos

Philosykos

Student
May 30, 2020
Absolutely! As a teenager, I had a bit of an obsession with the French Revolution; going out like Louis and Marie would be almost poetic.

If you could die like Mia Wallace in that infamous scene from Pulp Fiction (snorting heroine believing it's cocaine and spectacularly OD'ing) would you?

• Love
Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
yes, if it ends me quick

would you ever drink your own urine to survive?

Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
No I wouldn't, unless I was somehow related to Bear Grylls :ahhha:

Would you go into airlock and fired into the vacuum of space?

A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
I would.

Would you ever purposely eat poisonous food

czx85

czx85

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Yes and I have . Lol

Absolutely. Would you run on platform hi heels through a rock and driftwood littered beach at gunpoint till the you were so tired you got shot?
Sounds about right for me, at lease I would die by gunshot, one of the quickest way of dying.

Would you enter a room with 100000 hungry hungry vampire bats, and have all your blood sucked out to death?

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
No thank you very much!

Would you ever go raving?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
As in- would I dance myself to death or take some unknown substance in hopes of CTB? No- my social anxiety and lack of dance moves would rule out either.

Would you go back in time and board a ship knowing it was destined to sink with a loss of everyone on board?

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Defo not, that would suck as deaths go.

Would you steal if it was going to a good cause?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Defo not, that would suck as deaths go.

Would you steal if it was going to a good cause?
That's a really interesting one! Did you see that documentary about Theranos? They had on it some form of psychologist who talked about this test where people throw a die (dice). They are told to choose the top or bottom of the die beforehand (but not tell the adjudicator) and they will be paid according to the number. In a round of 30 throws, people would tend to lie to receive more money- eg choosing 6 over the opposite side of 1 once the die had been tossed. When they hooked them up to a lie detector, the machine reacted to show they were lieing. However, when they did the same thing but told the person the money would go to their chosen charity, the detector stopped working- interesting huh?

Anyway- no, I probably still wouldn't steal- even if it went to charity. I'm pretty sure I'd be caught, they'd have to pay it back and I would go to jail.

Would you CBT via an experimental euthanasia drug?

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
That's a really interesting one! Did you see that documentary about Theranos? They had on it some form of psychologist who talked about this test where people throw a die (dice). They are told to choose the top or bottom of the die beforehand (but not tell the adjudicator) and they will be paid according to the number. In a round of 30 throws, people would tend to lie to receive more money- eg choosing 6 over the opposite side of 1 once the die had been tossed. When they hooked them up to a lie detector, the machine reacted to show they were lieing. However, when they did the same thing but told the person the money would go to their chosen charity, the detector stopped working- interesting huh?

Anyway- no, I probably still wouldn't steal- even if it went to charity. I'm pretty sure I'd be caught, they'd have to pay it back and I would go to jail.

Would you CBT via an experimental euthanasia drug?
Bizarre!

Yes I would. We're all guinea pigs here in a way, all choosing our own little experimental method to partake in.

Would you ever have sex in the back of a blacked out van with people walking by?

U

Unending

-
Nov 5, 2022
No probably not.

Would you ever go skydiving from very high altitudes?

Reactions: jodes2
U

Unending

-
Nov 5, 2022
No, I don't know if I ever want to put LSD in my body again.

Would you ever accept an offer for blackmarket euthanasia if you verified that it at least wasn't a scam?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Hmmm- no. My paranoia would get the better of me... How would you really know it wasn't a scam?

Would you drown in a swimming pool filled with alcohol?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Maybe not a sea but a pool- perhaps. Whoop whoop- N pool party! You're all invited! Still, I wouldn't want to drown in it though- just take a cocktail glass of it and knock it back on a sun lounger.

Would you fly your single seater spaceship into the sun?

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Hell no, I can't stand heat.

Would you sleep with the enemy?

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Yes

Would you ever chew with your mouth open at a restaurant

Reactions: stermc
stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
I mean, there is no need to, but yes lol if necessary

Would you ever be in a polyamorous relationship?

• Yay!
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Maybe, as long as I was being polyamerous!

Would you ever participate at a swingers party?

• Love
Reactions: stermc