• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BetweenRadioStations

BetweenRadioStations

🎲🎲
Aug 10, 2021
I would not because I'm still at the red-flag phase of my recovery journey. What about you???

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
That's a great question! I'm not sure really. I think the empathetic side of me would feel sorry and compassionate for me. Plus, I know I'm a very loyal and loving person. I get really annoyed and frustrated with myself though- so- that would be worse if it was directed at someone else. I don't think we'd be at all good for one another. We would likely just spiral further together into melencholly depression and CTB together. 😆

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I don't really understand what you mean, I mean you are usually already with yourself, actually from the time you are born until you die, so a date with yourself what does it mean? you mean if i would date a duplicate of myself? I suppose that if it were a duplicate of me, neither of us would dare to go there, and if we finally did, both of us would want to leave in a hurry.

I don't think the meeting was possible.

//

No entenc gaire bé que vols dir, vull dir que normalment ja estàs amb tu mateix, de fet desde que neixes fins que mors, llavors una cita amb tu mateix que vol dir? et refereixes a si sortiría amb un duplicat de mi mateix? suposo que si fos un duplicat meu cap dels dos s'atreviría a anar-hi, i de fer-ho finalment tots dos voldriem marxar a corre-cuita.

No crec que la cita fos possible.

Nebel_meer

Nebel_meer

Memento Mori/Помни о смерти
May 10, 2023
Yes. I have good looks and men always chased after me.
But it makes no sense if you're sick and depressed. I don't care about this stuff anymore, I don't care how I look and I'm not interested in anyone.

D

DietoLive

Mar 3, 2023
Yes. I have good looks and men always chased after me.
But it makes no sense if you're sick and depressed. I don't care about this stuff anymore, I don't care how I look and I'm not interested in anyone.
You look so pretty that everyone would chase you out.

BetweenRadioStations

BetweenRadioStations

🎲🎲
Aug 10, 2021
I don't really understand what you mean, I mean you are usually already with yourself, actually from the time you are born until you die, so a date with yourself what does it mean? you mean if i would date a duplicate of myself? I suppose that if it were a duplicate of me, neither of us would dare to go there, and if we finally did, both of us would want to leave in a hurry.

I don't think the meeting was possible.

//

No entenc gaire bé que vols dir, vull dir que normalment ja estàs amb tu mateix, de fet desde que neixes fins que mors, llavors una cita amb tu mateix que vol dir? et refereixes a si sortiría amb un duplicat de mi mateix? suposo que si fos un duplicat meu cap dels dos s'atreviría a anar-hi, i de fer-ho finalment tots dos voldriem marxar a corre-cuita.

No crec que la cita fos possible.
In short, the point of the question is less about literally dating yourself and more about if you met someone with similar qualities/at a similar phase in their life such as similar job, wage, personality, mental health, etc would you date them.

A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
Truthfully? I would. I'm a decent looking guy. My personality traits are included, so I would be willing to date someone with mental struggles and I have shown the ability to improve on negative traits that affect others.

The_End_Is_Comfort

The_End_Is_Comfort

Oh to be a goofy cartoon character.
May 7, 2023
Honestly yeah, I get along better with people with similar interests and beliefs as me so being with someone who's interested in pretty much the same things as me seems like a dream At the same time though maybe I'd like some different things to spice things up.

woh6

woh6

Student
May 13, 2023
I dont know.. 🤔 I have a lot of love and care to give but at the same time, there are definitely some things I need to work on, such as communicating. Though, since it's me, it could be easier!

Mothgirl

Mothgirl

There are simply not enough reasons to breathe
May 16, 2023
When I start dating someone, I tend to change into something that doesn't work. I try too hard and I treat my partner in ways that make them feel as though they are abusive to me, because it's just what I'm used to. I think if I dated myself, we would very quickly end our lives together, so on that front I think I would, but at the same time I'd stop even recognizing myself or my partner right away and I don't think the ability to not be alone when I finally have my exit date is worth even more crisis and pain

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
In short, the point of the question is less about literally dating yourself and more about if you met someone with similar qualities/at a similar phase in their life such as similar job, wage, personality, mental health, etc would you date them.
Well, I haven't met anyone like me, but I haven't related much to other people either, only those I was close to in my day to day. But it's been many years since this (family, educational or work environments) and since I'm asocial, the fact that I don't use meeting spaces to talk to other people (leisure environments) makes it very difficult for this never happen, especially when there is almost no predisposition on my part.

Almost...

//

Doncs no he conegut pas ningú com jo, però tampoc m'he relacionat gaire amb d'altres persones, només amb les que tenía a prop meu en el meu día a día. Però ja fa molts anys d'això (entorns familiars, educatius o laborals) i com que sóc asocial, el fet de no fer ús d'espais de trobada per parlar amb d'altres persones (entorns d'oci) dificulta molt que això passi mai, sobretot quan no hi ha gairebé cap predisposició per part meva.

Gairebé...