• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Emilia1012

Student
Apr 10, 2021
I think I would because I am consideted beautiful now, so I would be very ugly then.

Would you CTB if you suddenly became 10 years older now?

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Absolutely. Being a kissless virgin at 27 is already sad and pathetic enough but to be one at 37 sounds even more shameful.

Would you CTB if it was physically impossible for you to CTB until you master a musical instrument that you have never played before?

Reactions: Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Yup because I would suck at it

Would you ctb if the only meat you could eat is ground beef and nothing else ever again?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes, because I'd miss fish the most.

Would you CTB if you were the Avatar and caused the loss of the connections with all of your past lives?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Yup

Would you ctb if Harry potter was real and you were the chosen one and had to defeat Voldemort?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Sure, what are they gonna do, find another Chosen One?

Would you CTB if nobody your age had all the same interests as you?

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Yes, since that's already my life.

Would you CTB if sometimes an entity would possess your body and make you say socially awkward and unacceptable things and try to cause chaos in your relationships with others?

• Hugs
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Sometimes? That's all the time for me so yes.

Would you CTB if you were abducted by aliens and nobody believed you?

• Hugs
Reactions: Squiddy and demuic
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Probably not, because my sense of smell is already quite limited so it wouldn't make much of a difference to me.

Would you CTB if you had to be best friends with someone you hate just to survive?

lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
probably not.
would you ctb if you were put into your favourite video game? the pain you feel is real, and you would respawn unless you ctb.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Hmm if I was in Smash Bros I'd certainly be feeling a lot of pain but at least I'd be around Lucina soooo worth it.

Would you CTB if you had to hunt down cult leaders trying to bring back someone you already killed for the rest of your life?

lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
Hmm if I was in Smash Bros I'd certainly be feeling a lot of pain but at least I'd be around Lucina soooo worth it.

Would you CTB if you had to hunt down cult leaders trying to bring back someone you already killed for the rest of your life?
hmm probably not, sounds kind of fun to be honest
would you CTB if you were given infinite knowlege?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Depends on what I find out with my infinite knowledge or how far I can apply it. It wouldn't do any good to know everything if there's nothing I can do with that information.

Would you CTB if you were forced to become prejudiced for your survival?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Yup

Would you ctb if poison ivy grew everywhere and wherever you went, you would always get the symptoms for the rest of your life?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
That would definitely be quite a pain so yes.

Would you CTB if for some reason it became your job to non-violently redeem every evil person on earth?

L

Lolkillme

Apr 10, 2021
That would definitely be quite a pain so yes.

Would you CTB if for some reason it became your job to non-violently redeem every evil person on earth?
Yes, evil feels contagious to me like a type of virus. It's easier to walk down a slippery slope when you're surrounded by it. I'm good on all that, I'd rather see my morals clearly than making decisions I regret later. I don't want it surrounding me.

Would you ctb if you couldn't stop yourself from making morally bad decisions?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Way ahead of ya there so yes.

Would you CTB if the suffering of others was the only thing that made you feel anything positive?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Yup, I'd feel awful

Would you ctb if Jeff Bezos gave away his entire fortune to you, but you invested it in the stock market to lose it all and the only way to ctb is if you slit your throat?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I probably wouldn't actually CTB because overall I would only have lost what i didn't already have although slitting my throat is definitely another reason I really wouldn't CTB.

Would you CTB if you were stuck in a concert that was going on for over four days and had no end in sight and the music has only been playing one song that you don't even like?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
No, I'd probably just blast another song on my phone unless it's playing louder. If so, then yes.

Would you ctb if you got a big deep scar on your chest from an accident?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Probably not, but if such an injury caused any internal damage I might not have to.

Would you CTB if your face was swapped with that of someone you hate?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Yup, I'd be upset

Would you ctb if you ate those hot spicy Korean noodles and it continued to burn your lips and mouth for the rest of your life?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I can normally tolerate spicy food fairly well but if it hurt for the rest of my life then yeah I'd ctb.

Would you CTB if you were cursed to never be able to completely finish anything you ever attempted again for the rest of your life? You'd only be able to get up to and no more than 90% of anything done.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
That's one reason I want to ctb now. I never am consistent and finish anything so yes

Would you ctb if you could only eat seafood for the rest of your life?

• Hugs
lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
much as I love fish and chips, yes definitely, I dislike most seafood and I crave some form of variety
would you ctb if you became so famous that everybody in the world knew who you were? you can choose what for

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I probably would CTB even if I'm famous for whatever I want to be (probably being a gamer of some sort), because the pressure to live up to that would eventually get to me and I'd hate having my every move be put under scrutiny.

Would you CTB if you never had to wait in line again?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
As convenient as that would be especially going to amusement parks, yes I still would

Would you ctb if you had to pay people to drive you everywhere and you couldn't drive?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes I would because public transportation in my city is pretty poor. If I lived somewhere like Taipei then I'd actually rather not drive myself so in that case I wouldn't.

Would you CTB if you knew for a fact that when you do, cannibals would be lying in wait ready to eat your remains?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
That would be one of the few things to stop me lol

Would you ctb if the only thing you could eat is fruits and vegetables for 5 years?