• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Probably, yeah. The person I hate the most besides me would make my life hell just by existing.

Would you CTB if you had an infestation of bedbugs that would follow you wherever you go and couldn't be destroyed?

Reactions: Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Yup, I'd hate that

Would you ctb if you had to let yourself be stung by at least one executioner wasp everyday?

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Yes.

Would you CTB if a powerful and rich person became obssessed with you and wanted to keep you in their basement all the time?

C

ConfusedAndWeird

Apr 12, 2021
It depends on whether or not I liked them enough to enjoy letting them do that to me. But I probably would still do it.

Would you CTB if you had to eat nothing but your favorite food (today) for the rest of your life?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Yup, I'd get sick of that eventually

Would you ctb if the only way you could would be to do it by getting rabies?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Probably not. Hydrophobia sounds especially painful.

Would you CTB if you got everything you ever wanted and still felt like it wasn't enough?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Yup

Would you ctb if you were facing a life sentence in prison?

Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Yes, being robbed of my sight sounds horrible.

Would you CTB if every time you went outside, a very pissed off goose starts chasing and pecking you?

H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
Probably not, if my parents still support my college's class fees

Would you CTB if you suffers from permanent tinnitus, visual snow syndrome, asperger syndrome, OCD, and childhood trauma/PTSD because of your narcissistic and abusive, mentally ill parents?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Probably. :aw:

Would you CTB if you were trapped in an underground tunnel with seemingly no way out?

Reactions: Scribble Fan
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Yes, better than dying of dehydration.

Would you CTB if your arms got swapped with your legs?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Not at first, it would be fun to make people uncomfortable although eventually when it gets annoying I would.

Would you CTB if your mind began to process things way too quickly, meaning that seconds would always feel like hours to you?

Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
No, but it would probably make me feel angry and insecure.

Would you CTB if your thoughts were announced loudly wherever you go?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Wouldn't need to. People would want me killed pretty quickly anyway. Hopefully I get arrested first and then executed instead of just being randomly shot in an alley.

Would you CTB if your body was permanently reverted to its state from before puberty (say around 11-12 years old) but your mind stayed that of an adult meaning only pedophiles would be attracted to you and you couldn't go out with anyone who looks like your body's age for obvious reasons?

Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I don't know if that would be the only reason I would CTB, but it would certainly add to things.

Would you CTB if you had found a family member, deceased, and had to get admitted to the psych ward for 10 days only to be treated like shit? (Using one of my personal experiences for this one)

Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
No, I can't drink anyways because it interferes with my meds. Never done drugs either (even though I kinda want to try weed brownies).

Would you CTB if you magically turned into an orangutan?

S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
No, I could live a beautiful, simple and happy life as an orangutan.:D Would you ctb
if you had another more manageable type of disease such as diabetes or vitiligo or strabismus?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I already got diabetes and it barely makes any difference in my desire to ctb but it does make a nice backup method. The only way I'd manage my diabetes is if I had any interest in recovering which I don't.

Would you ctb if alcohol and marijuana were both made illegal worldwide?

Reactions: S like suicide
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Definitely.

Would you CTB if you discovered ghosts exist and you most likely are going to become one forever if you CTB?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Depends on what the limitations of being a ghost are. If I can influence physical objects and haunt people, I would probably use that to make other people suffer and have fun with it. If I can't then maybe I'd hold off on CTB'ing because being a ghost sounds boring and even lonelier than I already am.

Would you CTB if there was a "God of Suicide" and doing so would just make you their slave?

Reactions: S like suicide
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
No by dying I want to be free and at peace, not to become a slave. Would you ctb
If you, despite having your mental illnesses and your problems of now, found the love of your life and were reciprocated? Could love be able to save you from suicide?

Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I am not sure. Possibly, but my desire to CTB is not focused on my lack of love or romantic companionship.

Would you commit suicide if you felt nothing would ever get better, that you seemed to try every recovery method and nothing worked?

S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Basically it's my current situation so yes! Would ctb if you were forced not to move from your city for life, then you could never travel or anything?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I wouldn't actually mind not being able to travel but my city is so ridiculously small so maybe I'd eventually want to CTB if I couldn't leave at all for any reason.

Would you CTB if your body was subjected to a curse that would cause you to feel extreme pain any moment you aren't getting laid?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Yup

Would you ctb if the only way you could is take Datura?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Maybe, depending on how painful it really is. Maybe if it's potent enough I wouldn't even need SN.

Would you CTB if your heart grew hairs on it that made you incapable of feeling love or any other positive emotion?