• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Absolutely. I need my meat and carbs.

Would you CTB if your hands were always unnaturally cold no matter what you tried to do?

Reactions: Squiddy
lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
no, I don't mind the cold at all
would you CTB if everyone in the world except for you and up to 15 people of your choosing, suddenly vanished; things like internet and energy generation would magically manage themselves

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Probably not unless I ended up choosing the wrong people although even if I did I might just retreat to live by myself somewhere.

Would you CTB if toilet paper and bidets no longer existed?

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I could just use psychiatrists and other "huu-haa"s to wipe my ass. So no. I would love it. Two psychiatrists and one world with a need for "toilet paper". ;D

Would you ctb if you didn't remember your true self?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
No. My true self is horrible so to be free of him would probably help me immensely.

Would you CTB if you could instead upload your mind into a digital cloud impervious to any physical effects and where you could infinitely live out paradise forever?

Reactions: Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Nope, that would probably stop me

Would you ctb if the most vicious dog breed took over the world?

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
No, I love Chihuahuas.

Would you ctb if you developed a sexual attraction to SpongeBob?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
No but only because it wouldn't really matter since he's not real.

Would you CTB if you could move to anywhere in the world?

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Yes, because I couldn't be with SpongeBob no matter where I lived...

Would you ctb if you lost your job as a nose-hair model?

Reactions: domedune
domedune

domedune

the stars will aid my escape
Dec 18, 2019
That's tough, but probably not. I've dealt with being fired before.

Would you ctb if you found out you were the star of a "Truman Show"-esque show?

lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
definitely, I'm autistic which makes me hate acting plus I'm scared of fame
would you ctb if your right eye got replaced with a vine, it's about a meter long and you could wear it as a scarf or such so it doesn't get in your way but you can't trim or get rid of it

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
would you ctb if your right eye got replaced with a vine, it's about a meter long and you could wear it as a scarf or such so it doesn't get in your way but you can't trim or get rid of it

No, I'd become a Lady Gaga impersonator.

Would you ctb if you grew a tail that doubled as a penis with a mind of its own?

lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
it depends how that would work; if it looks like a normal tail but can be used as a penis then nah cause I'm a furry anyway and a tail would be cool, if I actually wasn't able to hide the fact that the tail is also a penis then yes because that would be awkward as hell
would you ctb if you had to move house every few weeks with only a large suitcase's worth of items and you couldn't choose where, but it's all paid for and the moving process is instant

domedune

domedune

Dec 18, 2019
I would say "absolutely" but that's depressingly similar to my life as it actually is and I have yet to ctb. However, if the houses were random, I'd probably often be transported to places where people don't speak my language, and I'd usually have random housemates in the scenario, right? God, the more I think about it, yes.

Would you ctb if the room you are in right now was walled off and you and whoever else is inside it could never leave, nor could you get anything delivered? Assume you and any other inhabitants don't need to breathe oxygen, eat, drink, or use the bathroom, and if you were to ctb, it would have to be with whatever was in the room.

AndromedaZ

AndromedaZ

Oct 6, 2020
Yep. I'd enjoy a few quiet days of just me and my cat, and then ctb. Not sure I could do it successfully with what I have here but I sure could try. I've got electrical cords, a computer, and all kinds of oil paint solvents. And a fucking butter knife i could stick in an outlet lmao.

Would you ctb if you had multiple sclerosis and could end up permanently disabled? In this scenario, you aren't incapable of doing it yet but could become so in the future.

domedune

domedune

Dec 18, 2019
I'm not familiar with that but it means I might become incapable of ctbing later, I would ctb.

Would you ctb if all your skin was a bright, glowing, neon green?

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Most likely yes, because I would become unnaturally noticeable.

Would you CTB if you were madly in love with someone who is taken?

• Aww..
domedune

domedune

Dec 18, 2019
I don't think I would, but then again, it is very difficult for me to picture what that would feel like.

Would you ctb if you were physically incapable of ending a conversation, meaning, you always have to have the last word, no matter what?

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Not sure it would be really that awful.

Would you CTB if everyone you know would receive a message from you with all the true thoughts and feeling you have about them?

domedune

domedune

Dec 18, 2019
I don't think so. I don't have many scandalous feelings about people.

Would you ctb if you could only sleep 6 hours a day forever?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
No, it would actually be an improvement for me, on some days at least.

Would you CTB if you felt like your mind was slowly regressing and getting more and more immature?

domedune

domedune

Dec 18, 2019
Absolutely. Being a kid sucked and I do not want to go back.

Would you ctb if every liquid had the same effects on you as alcohol?

lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
absofuckinlutely, I don't like being drunk except on rare occasions
would you ctb if you could be turned into an animal of your choosing?

domedune

domedune

Dec 18, 2019
I'd turn myself into a human and be in the same position. If I had to choose a non-human animal, I'd turn into a sponge. They don't have nervous systems. In that case, I wouldn't ctb.

Would you ctb if any light would give you a sunburn?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Probably, as much as I like staying indoors it would still be horribly inconvenient.

Would you CTB if your teeth were permanently yellow and nothing could possibly change that?

domedune

domedune

Dec 18, 2019
That would suck but I probably wouldn't.

Would you ctb if you had to listen to the same album on repeat in your head for the rest of your life? You can choose the album.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
No. I have an album in mind that I already listen to regularly anyway. Maybe I'd be sad about missing out on any future sequels to this album though...

Would you CTB if the only way to do it would be by overeating unhealthy food until you get diabetes or other obesity related issues?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
No, the potential effects of diabetes sound scary

Would you ctb if the only way you could would be to light yourself on fire?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Nope. I can't even stand when my soup or coffee is too hot I don't think I'd be able to willingly let myself feel that all over.

Would you CTB if you discovered conclusive proof that the world as a whole is truly out to get you?

lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
of course lol, why the hell would I not?

would you CTB if you had to live with the person you hate the most (who is not you) for a year?