• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I wouldn't CTB at first because I'd relish the freedom though not being supported would probably mean I'd eventually die of starvation and or homelessness anyway. I'd probably feel a little sad that my normal sister would hate me too though but I can live without her.

Would you CTB if your life stays as it is but suddenly you were surrounded by tons of friends and acquaintances with lives way worse than yours and all they did was complain to you about it and make you feel bad by saying how lucky you are even though your life is still bad enough to make you already want to CTB?

nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Feb 9, 2021
Given that my life is going to stay the way it is, I'm going to continue my CTB plans regardless of what the other people are doing.

Would you CTB if you knew that if you did you would be reborn into the world of your least favorite isekai anime?

Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
If my suffering was bad enough, then yes I would. Also since I would probably get killed again in a sword fight in the new anime world it might not be that bad.

Would you CTB if you found out that all of your finances were going to dry up and you weren't able to work or even just didn't want to?

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
No. I read about a man who did that.

Would you ctb if you had to write a long essay every single day?

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Depends on how long although as long as there's no limit to what I can write I wouldn't mind because I was a master of meeting word counts by filling up my essays with flowery overcomplications and purple prose. If it was say, a 500 word essay I could easily manage that even if I wouldn't enjoy doing it and even though I'd probably end up being very repetitive and whiny. Anyway I probably wouldn't CTB over that.

Would you CTB if you were forced to lead a rebellion for a cause you don't even believe in but should you defect or fail to accomplish your revolution's goals, then you'll become immortal and can't possibly be killed?

Reactions: Trench and Squiddy
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Ugh, Hell no. Have to live with all the memories of my past AND live forever AND watch everyone I care about die? Nah, would rather do that horrible deed,compromise my beliefs and go by my own hand.

Would you CTB if it would save someone you love very much, but, in turn, they end up saying horrible things about you and your family that everyone believes and eventually drives them into poverty?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes because I care less about my family than whoever I love though that really isn't anyone at the moment.

Would you CTB if your face was frozen into a permanent smile?

ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
Yes, because I would probably have cramps and also more wrinkles.

Would you ctb if you ended up on a wheelchair, but you had a person who loves you and takes care of you?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
No, as long as I love them back and have one of those automatic stair elevator thingies. It would be fairly romantic and I'd try my hardest not to be a burden. I'd also be more fine if it was the other way around to be honest.

Would you CTB if the love of your life was killed from collateral damage by a superhero who also died in that same fight so you can't even get revenge?

Reactions: Squiddy and Trench
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Probably. I wouldn't want revenge on someone who had good intentions and only killed my loved one by accident anyway, though.

Would you CTB if you had extremely deadly superpowers and was given a choice of either using your powers to serve as a hitman for a powerful organisation while they pay you good money and you never have to answer to the law because police doesn't understand how you kill, or else that organisation will exploit your weakness they know about, capture you and experiment on you until they figure out how your powers work?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Hmm well if I can't go rogue and do my own thing then I'd probably just accept working for the organization and wouldn't feel the need to CTB unless they task me to kill some target I don't want to kill. I guess in that case I'd CTB before I can get caught so at least I can be dead while being experimented on.

Would you CTB if your life was merely a fictional tv show being watched by 5th dimensional beings but the people in charge of your show have no intention of canceling you anytime soon because your misery and woe is incredibly popular to them?

Reactions: Trench
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
Yup, that would suck

Would you ctb if you had to be high 12 hours and drunk the other 12 all the time?
Yes, I don't think I could handle being constantly messed up. I always felt sorta trapped whenever I was):

Would you ctb if drugs and alcohol ceased to exist?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Alcohol no, but drugs yes

Would you ctb if you had to clean the house of your worst enemy everyday for the rest of your life?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Only if I can't kill them in the process.

Would you CTB if you had everything you could ever want except for people to enjoy it with?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes, I tend to prefer most of my drinks colder.

Would you CTB if you could only eat and drink foods from your immediate culture, race, and ethnicity? If you're a white American then I guess that would be McDonald's although if you have any Irish or German ancestry for example you can include those too.....

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Yup, I'd miss other foods

Would you ctb if you could only drink water and nothing else for the rest of your life?

nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Feb 9, 2021
Nah. Will be sad to be without booze, but I'll live.

Would you ctb if you knew that someday, somwhere in the world, five people would get run over by a runaway trolley as a result of that decision?

nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
Probably not): I hate the thought of others hurting themselves especially if I am the cause.

Would you still CTB if all you could drink for the rest of your life was a baja blast from taco bell? XD

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yeah, and I even like Baja Blast but it gets really old really fast.

Would you CTB if you worked really hard on something but nobody will ever experience or even appreciate it?

Reactions: nightnightnitrite
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Yup, that'd piss me off

Would you ctb if Santa was real and actually delivered gifts, but you were on his naughty list for 5 years resulting in getting coal?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Eh, I already don't really get or expect anything for Christmas even when I was a child. At least coal could be somewhat useful. Maybe even for CTB'ing due to another reason.

Would you CTB if you were an artist but people kept telling you your work is objectively not that good and you have no motivation to find any other way to live?

Reactions: Trench
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Yup as I'd be devastated

Would you ctb if you were homeless and had to rely on different people to stay with?

E

Emilia1012

Student
Apr 10, 2021
Yup as I'd be devastated

Would you ctb if you were homeless and had to rely on different people to stay with?
No, I would first try to get a job or move to a jungle and live with simple people.

Would you ctb if you were bullied at work?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Depends on a variety of things. Am I being bullied by my boss or just another lowly coworker? Whichever it is, would reporting to HR do anything? Can I not just sue the company and get away with a thicc severance package and/or settlement? Can I just leave?

Would you CTB if your significant other turned into the moon?

E

Emilia1012

Student
Apr 10, 2021
No I would not

Would you CTB if you still had all the problems you have right now, but became very very handsome/beautiful?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes because it wouldn't change how ugly I am on the outside in fact I'd probably become an even more disgusting human being if I could actually sway people with my looks.

Would you CTB if everyone who's ugly right now was considered totally beautiful by society at large and Vice versa?