Mar 27, 2024
no. i dont want to get caught

Reactions: samdocheon
samdocheon

samdocheon

Optimists are wrong
Jul 28, 2024
No.
I'm with them right now and if I call them when I left to my spot, it can be compromised.
The only one I would call last time is an ex but last week I cut communication telling her I dont want to block her like a kid but communications are ended.

So I will be alone for my last day. No car si I need to walk a bit to my spot. Time to think about what I left I guess. Already did but lasts moments maybe will be hard especially during summer walks.

Idk maybe I'll call a stranger on telegram to speak about motivations and feelings. But it not ez to talk in english with a perfect speaker. I'm french btw

E

emma99

Student
Jul 31, 2024
not a hope,

it will only set off alarm bells although i did phone my farther and just said nothing.
We haven't spoke in a very long time as i am estranged from my family because they are all so abusive.

When i was 18, i got a compo claim from an accident i was in as a child. My farther stole the money, and then blackmailed me into earning it back from him. god what an asshole.
And the only reason i phoned the number. was because I needed to make sure that the number i thought was his, as really his as i need to leave a note with the details of my next of kin.

I did this a few weeks ago. i wouldn't recommend it on the day of the suicide because it can be quite emotionally difficult.

Last edited:
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
I would probably call one last person and check up on them. Then go through with it. 💔