• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
I take selfies to try and figure it out but so far I just kind of look at my face to see if I've gained weight. It kinda seems like I gain 10 pounds and a pound of it goes on my face. Don't like getting on the scale. I get hit on sometimes. People tell me I was a "bombshell" in my younger days but "lovely" now so I guess I went down some notches. Oh well. I feel like my pills are part of what ages me.

Shadowrider

Shadowrider

Student
Jan 26, 2021
I don't think I am so incredibly attractive. Maybe not ugly. Acceptable, I would say. I don't spend too much time in front of the mirror, wondering if I am gross or not. I simply don't care.

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
when it's pitch black i look awesome. ^^ otherwise i can't stand myself. objectively seen i would say maybe 6-7/10 but it's really hard to tell with this distorted view of myself.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I know that I was attractive five years ago due to interests from the ladies. Now my bone structure or height hasn't changed but being a complete loser and not taking care of my appearance at all might have an effect :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

I tried to use online dating but apparently I'm not good looking enough for that, or maybe I'm just trash at using them. I did get banned and shit.

I actually remember one woman staring at what I assume was me around a month ago. It was dark so I have no idea if I just halucinated her into existence or if she was staring at someone behind me. I was really intrigued by her, she stood out somehow even from my peripheral vision. Lol, just kidding, I'm gay af.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
When I was younger and slimmer, girls used to tell me that I was good-looking!
I wanna come back to those days at least for some time so I've started working out lots.
I hope I can feel "attractive" again although I know that's just superficial and what really matters is the inside of a person. (not the organs lol)

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Good Morning Smile GIF by DreamWorks Animation

I look like ass

imsorrythatimhere

imsorrythatimhere

They/He
Jan 18, 2021
I sort of like how I look on a good day, but confidence doenst really mean anything anymore to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: stygal
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Nope, not really. Average at best.

What confused me in the past was that very attractive people were in relationships with me. I guess I got lucky somehow.

N

nasblue

Jul 14, 2018
Yes, but it doesn't help in the slightest with my problems.
I have had girls coming up to me in bars or at concerts and straight up asking to have sex or saying I'm very attractive.
So maybe I could have a few one night stands.
Great.
I'm still stuck with constant pain and the scars of an abusive childhood, which all of the girls I have come close to reacted completely unempathetically to, in fact some of them emotionally abused me the same way my mother did.
So maybe being unattractive would have actually led me to less suffering.

Anyway, the only thing in this regard that could help alleviate distress is a stable loving relationship which looks are not an important factor in. This has been proven scientifically. Relationships based on physical attraction statistically do not last and end in more suffering.

I hope this helps people who might consider themselves unattractive, which by the way might just be a symptom of depression or other psychological issues. I used to think I was really unattractive after years of abuse by my mother and classmates.

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Doesn't matter how I look on the outside, I'm ugly on the inside in every way imaginable. Even some terrible people still manage to get laid with their confidence alone and I don't even have that. My energy is probably only attractive to people who want to find someone to abuse and exploit.

Edit: didn't realize I already posted in this thread, still stand by what I said both then and now though.

Last edited:
Reactions: TriggerHappy
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
I'm ugly and I've felt like that my entire life but my family members and their friends tell me that I'm really pretty. I don't agree, I hate how I look so much. I don't think I get attention from the opposite gender, I never notice but I don't want attention from them either. It doesn't matter anyway, I'm broken inside and my scars from my childhood, bullying and other traumatic events have ruined me. My appearance is one of my reasons to CTB.

catdaddy2601

catdaddy2601

Aug 6, 2021
Yeah, I would consider myself kinda pretty - maybe a 6.5/7 out of ten. I'd probably be an 8/9 if I had the motivation to go to the gym and get my teeth fixed/whitened. But looks aren't everything. Yeah, there is pretty privilege which is a bonus I guess, but I don't feel pretty within myself which is what counts. I hate myself through and through and no matter what I look like will that ever change.

NasiGoreng

NasiGoreng

Experienced
Aug 11, 2021
Yeah I guess I am, I try to look ugly when I go out so creepy guys leave me alone. It doesn't help anything, it doesn't fix my issues.

SleepDealer

SleepDealer

Your Imaginary Friend
Aug 13, 2021
I don't know. I used to hate my appearance until I realized why I hate my face and body. It has nothing to do with looks, everything to do with gender. Now that I see my body more like a different person than me, I think she's alright. She'd be pretty cute if only she wasn't a meat puppet for some spiteful dude who doesn't know the first thing about hair and makeup.

I started writing in third person as a joke, but that was actually kind of therapeutic. Might be easier to take care of myself if I pretend I'm taking care of someone else. Weird.

• Hugs
Reactions: archipelago
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I do not have strong feelings towards my appearance really, but no I would not consider myself pretty. I look quite ill actually. However the true ugliness lies inside rather than the outside.

J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Nope. Been ugly since 14 when this horrible skin condition ruined my life. And I don't mean normal teenage pimples like 10 here and there ever so often I'm talking 100 bumps on your face and acne on your chest and back. Can't believe I was so delusional and allowed myself to be used by men but well I wasn't loved by society and my family correctly so I'm an easy target to be used and abused it will be over and I don't have to remember this.

Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
I believe I'm alright looking. I really worry about like staying clean, having my nails short and being at least somewhat muscular. When I'm not working out and just letting myself go I dont even wanna die. It's not the last impression of me I wanna leave behind...

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
God, no. But that's never really bothered me or been part of my self-loathing.

Reactions: newave3
Deadlyroses

Deadlyroses

Sad Millennial
Mar 28, 2021
I honestly don't know. Sometimes I think I am. Other times not so much. I guess it depends on what kind of day I'm having. I do get compliments and attention for my looks sometimes- but the same goes for plenty of other women. Women tend to experience this more in general. So I don't know where I lie on the "attractive" scale. If I had to guess I'd say I'm average for the most part.

Reactions: not4us and newave3
E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
Photofeeler says I'm pretty ugly. I look like Bill Cosby.
View attachment 72300
Omg that site is super weird, I didn't think other people reviewed each other!!

were you smiling in your photo? I just spent some time reviewing people and I feel like the way it's structured favors posed, well-lit photos. Like acting headshots or movie posters. So poor lighting, no smiling, boring bg, etc... can influence people to rate you poorly even though you look fine.