• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

depressionkills

Jul 14, 2020
So far your research shows the vast majority are financially struggling and their look is below average.
I wonder if you use this information for any type of research or just personal curiosity
Just curious, have nothing to do until my CTB date in 8 days...

JohnDoe555

JohnDoe555

Arcanist
Aug 5, 2020
I've been told I'm quite good looking. I've had a few girlfriends and most of my female friends have told me I'm attractive. But it's like I don't believe people when they say it. I think things like "they must be stupid to think I'm good looking". Ive suffered from severe depression, anxiety and various health issues since I was 17, which has always held me back from even thinking about whether I'm good looking or not

C

CharlieBrown

Aug 22, 2020
I don't consider myself to be good looking. I am ugly and getting uglier with age (now in mid 30s). I suddenly lost my hair in the past year. With the excuse of protection from coronavirus, when I leave the house I now wear a ninja style mask with only my eyes exposed. I overheard coworkers making fun of me about it the other day. My appearance is just one of the reasons I wish I never had to leave my house again.

IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
I'm male but from another thread 'when your smiling the world smiles with you' but when I'm not smiling I wouldn't be surprised if people jeered or spat at me or something.

Last edited:
Blackpoolbootz

Blackpoolbootz

If it sounds too good to be true it usually is.
Apr 19, 2020
Nar I've been beaten by the ugly stuck more then sloth out of Goonies.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
I'm above average had 6 girlfriends within the last 7-8 years but every time managed to fuck it up mainly due to bipolar episodes either having manic thinking they aren't good enough for me or being low feeling they are burden

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
People who find me visually attractive are, without exception, intellectually incompatible with me. The only I fish I caught and was glad to catch was not attracted because of looks. And didn't stay.

theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
I think my body is decently attractive. But I couldn't get a gf even if I wanted one(I don't). No, I don't get compliments or anything. I also don't flirt around or anything either.

Looks aren't really a suicidal contributing factor for me though.

catalepsy

catalepsy

Student
Sep 4, 2020
I dunno. I'm definitely not unattractive, but I'm not sure how attractive I am, on the other hand. Maybe I'm more attractive than Elmer Fudd? I don't know. I'm not sure how to measure the variables here. I look like a cat. THat's a default answer that'll never grow past its prime. I am always a cat, have always been a cat, and will always be a cat, until the day I'm not.

Blank Dreamer

Blank Dreamer

Seeker of Dreams
Sep 11, 2020
Don't feel like I am. Never really liked how I looked. Guess that sort of mentality really affects how other people see you as I get no sort of attention from onlookers. Well, that's not 100% true. There were times where I hear comments that I'm weird or I frighten them. So that's most likely a no on the attractive side.

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I have a pretty face, and various people occasionally tell were telling me that I'm good looking, but my body is out of shape, could be linked to my excessively sedentary lifestyle, and hormonal problems. It's hard to get any attention if no one is seeing you. Numbers game.

Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
I'm middle aged and used to attract plenty of attention from some. I'm fit and exercised extensively pre Covid, and compared to many of my peers, I stand out based on my fitness level. Plus, I'm around 6' 3" tall. On a grading scale from school of A through F......I would say most would grade me as B+ , while in my younger years through early middle age.

However, many would immediately lower my grade to F, because I shave my head due to male pattern baldness.

Plus, the last six years, I've aged a lot. For many of us who have entered our fifties, it seems the aging process really accelerates in late middle age, and it has in my case. I'm definitely turning substantially less heads than when I was younger. I accept this reality for myself.

My outlook is this for myself - between all the visual and intrinsic short comings (my personality is extremely quirky) that I posses that I might turn off 90% of the opposite sex, at this stage in my life, but I'm not looking to attract 100% of the opposite sex; I'm monogamous and I only need to attract the one person meant for me. I take this process as "finding a needle in a haystack".

SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

I am the lord of loneliness.
Feb 10, 2020
It does not matter. I can attract a women, give her as much of the world I possibly could, and she'll still cheat on me. If I could make a deal that made me hideous but happy I would.