• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Snowdrifts1212

Sep 16, 2020
It's hard for me to know. I have body dysmorphia that's really centred on my face and though it isn't too bad anymore, I still know I can't see myself accurately. People tell me I'm attractive, but I've always had terrible luck with the opposite sex -- I've never gotten a lot of interest. That could be due to a number of factors though, especially around personality and I'm often told I'm "intimidating," which I don't really understand. And being now in my late 30s doesn't help either, even if I do know I look a fair bit younger than my age. My body is conventionally attractive, I am and have always been quite slender but with nice curves where they are needed, but frankly that doesn't seem to count for much.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I was attractive in my younger days but not now.

Same here! In my case, the overweight is the thing that has affected my body the most and I'm struggling day by day to say "okay, today we start to get in shape"

Reactions: adam&eve
D

DrWh033

Student
Dec 23, 2020
Yes. Beauty is no ticket to happiness though it does make life easier

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Good god no. I'm what someone who gets mouthy with the predator ends up looking like.

jrums

jrums

Student
Apr 14, 2019
I was but antidepressants and drugs have prematurately aged me. And I never had confidence anyway. Probably why I took all the antidepressants and drugs.

MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
I've had no interest from women since I hit puberty and I'm now 22, so I'm most likely utterly repulsive.

• Hugs
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
I never saw myself attractive or handsome and never saw myself that way either. The first time anyone actually told me I was nice-looking was when I was 19 and I told my therapist that I saw myself as ugly teenage guy. She said that,"That is not what I see at all." (It was not said inappropriately or anything like that). By then, I had multiple suicide attempts, including one that should have killed me.

I couldn't ever bring myself to date anyone except women who I didn't find physically attractive at all. As long as they paid attention to me, that was all I needed.

Now, fast forward 25 years or so, and a few more suicide attempts that no one knows about, I'm married to someone I'm not attracted to with a couple of children. I wake up every morning wishing I was dead, because I never had the nerve to stand up and say what I felt or had any self-esteem. I can't bring these feelings up to my therapist now: I mean, what is she going to say? LOL..

It's ultimately my own fault. I'm just torn back and forth as to CTB or not.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ender and adam&eve
P

paininme

Nov 17, 2020
I don't really see myself as good looking because I know what's on the inside and that's all pretty grim I have always gotten attention and friends have always expressed how they are jealous of me etc but none of it means anything to me

awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
i'm about a 5 or a 6 from the side.
More like a 7 or 8 from front on and I have a decent ass.
My only ways to get laid was to be edgy and make her laugh. Plus alcohol helped.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Quite the opposite, I hate my body. Been bullied for my looks and have developed deep hatred and disgust towards my body over time. Part of my reason for choosing such a violent suicide method is expression of this hatred.

As a rating, I'd say 3/10 or 4/10

nicelookinhills

nicelookinhills

boxedin
Jan 1, 2021
not in the slightest. i occasionally have moments of maybe im not too bad but then quickly go back to hating myself

adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
Quite the opposite, I hate my body. Been bullied for my looks and have developed deep hatred and disgust towards my body over time. Part of my reason for choosing such a violent suicide method is expression of this hatred.

As a rating, I'd say 3/10 or 4/10
Which method?

Lizzie Velasquez , anyone? She doesn't want to kill herself, an inspiration I would say and a beautiful human being...

B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
I'm nothing much to look at but weirdly think I always have a shot. Was with an attractive partner for a time so may have gained some confidence there.

Can't imagine being with someone at this late stage.

CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
I think so, I had good luck with the opposite sex. And in my country I do stand out a lot, in others not that much.

adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
decapitated by train
She's stll alive, or do you want to say that it would be better that she does that? That is kinda rude to say because she loves living... that being said I pray for a quick and painless natural death for her to end her suffering if she's had enough. But she is very strong.

Reactions: patheticpartner
L

L0b5t3r

May 7, 2020
It's a hard question you could be attractive to one person and weird looking to another ... I guess average would be the honest answer

ScaredGirl

ScaredGirl

Mimi Ruru- 21 ~ she/her soft, death craving nerd
Dec 20, 2020
I'm ugly and trans female I'm two years on hrt and 4 years on vocid therapy and I can't stand my face body and voice. I'm really unattractive and nobody showed interest in me my whole life unless it was to abuse of the S variety...

My whole life is abuse dysphoria dysmorphia and isolation. I'm not pretty enough for anyone especially not myself.

I don't want to die but I can't live...

Deleted member 15256

Deleted member 15256

Feb 18, 2020
Yes... And people always tells me that I look 15 years younger. There were moments when it made things easier to me. But now, it doesn't really matter

E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
why is the world so hung up on good looks? it's what's on the inside that counts.
i never thought i was good looking and frankly didn't care.
enjoy the beauty of your youth, it don't last forever.
if you want to see what you'll look like when you get older, look at your aunts & uncles, and older cousins. it's not a pretty sight, is it?

Last edited:
D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
I'd give myself a strong 2 out of 10 !
im the definition of ugly Mac fat fu@k I'm not documentary fat but I feel like it sometimes.
but my self loathing is a part of why I no longer want to be here