• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ryaan

ryaan

Jun 20, 2021
i'm average or relatively attractive. i get several messages a day on dating apps but am not really motivated to meet anyone new at this point as i'm ready to die.

my issue comes from women using me and then basically saying they only really enjoy sleeping with me but don't actually give me a chance to be myself, or they insult other parts of me.

that sounds stupid but i want a connection, not sex. or maybe both? lots of women i've dated have said i was the most attentive/fulfilling they've experienced re: sex but i don't want just that. i want someone who wants to know me outside of what i seem like from a distance.

Reactions: stupidmansuit
HarpoMarx

HarpoMarx

Jan 28, 2021
I know it's a weird question.

My other thread "How are you financially" showed fhat majority are under some form of financial stress.

So, do you consider yourself good looking. Do you get a lot of attention from the other sex? Do people notice you walking in the streets etc?

Personally, I would say im average. I get some attention, but no use when your mind is so destroyed...
Does this type of question matter? According to people, Im pretty good looking. And I always been lucky with women, even tough im a patological shy and a very insecure person. I think its a myth thinking that good looking people find it easier to be successful/happier. Im happier than ever now, just living with my two cats.

nfives

nfives

Suffer for purity
Aug 15, 2021
Omg, really not. My looks used to be one of the main reasons I wanted to ctb. Strangers look at me with disgust in their face and it's breaking my heart every time. My old therapist told me I wouldn't get bullied if I didn't look that way, if I ate healthier and wore other clothes. My 'friends' also love to imply that I'm ugly and I never thought any different. I was just unlucky with genetics.

Dear Agony

Dear Agony

The Void
Jan 24, 2020
I don't consider myself good looking, OR bad looking, for that matter. I consider myself boring. Invisible. That person no one notices and no one cares to look twice. Even if I'm beautiful, I would never be gorgeous to anyone.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Omg that site is super weird, I didn't think other people reviewed each other!!

were you smiling in your photo? I just spent some time reviewing people and I feel like the way it's structured favors posed, well-lit photos. Like acting headshots or movie posters. So poor lighting, no smiling, boring bg, etc... can influence people to rate you poorly even though you look fine.
I was smiling… I got that dreamworks kinda smirk. Course, I did get some of those on the 10 notes…
"Would prefer a different expression."
"Seems a bit too close-up."
"Would prefer it shot from a different angle."
"Would prefer if it didn't seem like a selfie."
"Would prefer a different pose."
"Would prefer if it didn't seem like a selfie."
"I think they seem a bit intense in this photo."

On top of that, I've been on dating and fling sites, and the only thing I was able to attract are bots, snapchat thots, and creepy old men and transvestites. Course, there were women from China, but they ultimately just want me to join a site or money. Whether they actually find me attractive is debatable.

I did make one friend from POF, but I think that's about as far as it'll go, there's also camgirl from the Philippines.

Last edited:
Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
No. I have never in my life thought highly enough of myself to consider myself good looking.

That said, i've been told i am by others…

But inside my mind, it's like a trap- consider myself pretty or good looking and i'm automatically a bad person- vain, wrong, conceited. I already feel badly enough about myself and my self confidence sucks so why do that to myself?

Besides, i also suffer from body dysmorphia, and believe myself fat and ugly anyway no matter what i might be or what others may say.

So, to be honest, i just try not to think about it.

Reactions: newave3
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
I'm not sure :: what does it mean when people scatter; children cry and animals want to attack?!

Destructivly ugly on the inside, so it doesn't really matter....
The word 'plague' comes to mind for some reason....

• Hugs
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
People seem to think so. Sometimes I can even agree.It hasn't gotten me anywhere and I don't have the confidence for real or online relationships.

"I want the one I can't have, and it's driving me mad, It's written all over my face"

JigsawFeelin

JigsawFeelin

Student
May 31, 2020
It's a complicated answer. I didn't realise I was attractive until I was about 21. I was very bookish and reserved and assumed I was average/ugly because in my home town I wasn't the acceptable standard of beauty. I wore baggy band t shirts to cover my body and had a buzz cut AT THE AGE OF 16. That's really common for teenage girls in 2021, but in 2011 it was unheard of (at least where I lived)
When I went to uni (a little late), left my home town and started wearing 'ethereal goth clothes for women' (lol), growing my hair and lightening up on the raccoon eye makeup I was always compared to Winona Ryder/Emmy Rossum etc. Think of a dark haired beauty and under some lighting/state of drunkenness someone would tell me I looked like her.
I was treated terribly because of it, don't get me wrong- people thought I was stupid because I was often quiet (just shy) and I was sexually abused countless times.
But I now acknowledge I was also very funny, kind, well-read and cultured, so kinda a complete package in many ways. It was just the people I was hanging out with were 10-15 years older in many cases (including my exes) so of course they seemed more worldly.
Around age 24 I lost my partner and was diagnosed with BPD, which I think kicked out all my good traits. I started smoking extremely heavily and eating like shit .I didn't gain weight as my eating disorder has never allowed me a BMI above 18, but god did I start looking tired. Junk food, drugs and cigarettes when you're in your early 20s are nothing- you bounce back. I could spend an entire 4 days drinking beer, only eating crisps and railing drugs and still look fucking glowing.
I'm now 26, and I'm not exaggerating when I say I went from a 8-9/10 to maybe a 6? I don't even bother having crushes or liking people on dating sites. Literally no point. A guy I went out with a few weeks ago (who was an asshole) basically went out with me BECAUSE he'd seen me about when I was much younger...his disappointment was palpable.
I don't know if I would've kept my looks had I taken better care of them, or if losing them was just genetics but life is *ever so slightly* less glistening. Do I miss the excitement of walking into a room and knowing I'm amongst the prettiest girls there- fuck yes. But do I like how comfortable and anonymous I now am? Without a fucking doubt.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
It's a complicated answer. I didn't realise I was attractive until I was about 21. I was very bookish and reserved and assumed I was average/ugly because in my home town I wasn't the acceptable standard of beauty. I wore baggy band t shirts to cover my body and had a buzz cut AT THE AGE OF 16. That's really common for teenage girls in 2021, but in 2011 it was unheard of (at least where I lived)
When I went to uni (a little late), left my home town and started wearing 'ethereal goth clothes for women' (lol), growing my hair and lightening up on the raccoon eye makeup I was always compared to Winona Ryder/Emmy Rossum etc. Think of a dark haired beauty and under some lighting/state of drunkenness someone would tell me I looked like her.
I was treated terribly because of it, don't get me wrong- people thought I was stupid because I was often quiet (just shy) and I was sexually abused countless times.
But I now acknowledge I was also very funny, kind, well-read and cultured, so kinda a complete package in many ways. It was just the people I was hanging out with were 10-15 years older in many cases (including my exes) so of course they seemed more worldly.
Around age 24 I lost my partner and was diagnosed with BPD, which I think kicked out all my good traits. I started smoking extremely heavily and eating like shit .I didn't gain weight as my eating disorder has never allowed me a BMI above 18, but god did I start looking tired. Junk food, drugs and cigarettes when you're in your early 20s are nothing- you bounce back. I could spend an entire 4 days drinking beer, only eating crisps and railing drugs and still look fucking glowing.
I'm now 26, and I'm not exaggerating when I say I went from a 8-9/10 to maybe a 6? I don't even bother having crushes or liking people on dating sites. Literally no point. A guy I went out with a few weeks ago (who was an asshole) basically went out with me BECAUSE he'd seen me about when I was much younger...his disappointment was palpable.
I don't know if I would've kept my looks had I taken better care of them, or if losing them was just genetics but life is *ever so slightly* less glistening. Do I miss the excitement of walking into a room and knowing I'm amongst the prettiest girls there- fuck yes. But do I like how comfortable and anonymous I now am? Without a fucking doubt.
Interesting and heart-breaking story - I'm sorry.
I had a somewhat similar experience (even though I'd never go as far as call myself stunning or anything) - after school (where I was bullied for being ugly/fat/a cripple and later ignored) I went full-on anorexic and started to style myself a certain way so that I could have been considered somewhat ~pretty~ in my early twenties. The only thing that happend is that I was taken advantage of because of my reserved and shy behavior and only used for sex/entertainment and tossed aside by many guys (the few girls I dated were decent) so I never felt good in my skin despite being told I was pretty (7/10 at that point probably) and then I started not giving a shit (not taking care of styling/hygiene) and went on endless binges or starving myself to the point I couldn't get up (weight fluctuations).
That whole experience kinda left me scarred on the inside (self esteem) and my skin lose and in partly terrible condition on the outside ...so I'm nowhere as ~pretty~ but actually couldn't give much of a shit (except for wanting to be hygienic) because it wasn't a good thing for me to stand out.

• Love
Reactions: JigsawFeelin
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
yeah, im prettty damm pretty, usually girls like me, however depressed for 20 years
2 years after depression stoped with TRT, i still carry the 20 year burden and some thoughts and hopelessness and financial issues... which is my turn-off, which I want to change, its a challenge every day.... but pretty hell yeah!

I could post a pic if you'd like haha

but damm, after 2 years into recovery, im feeling a financial burden (a story and history should go here explaining 'my' why)

D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
I'm cute and i have a nice face. I'd give myself an 8/10. Like, people were willing to overlook my awful personality (jk, I'm not an asshole, just hard to love) and homophobes can excuse my queerness for a while bc my appearance is too good for them to pass (i wish this was a joke). Face isn't everything anyway, since this absolute masterpiece couldn't make someone i loved fall in love with me :/ also there are qualities i admire in other people that doesn't have anything to do with appearances. Precisely bc I'm only pretty with no substance, i know that personality and skills and knowledge are the more valuable things to have.

Also, people mistook me as a student when i wear cute clothes. My mom is also very beautiful in her 50s but I'm living an unhealthy lifestyle compared to her, so idk until when i can keep this appearance. I'm actually pretty vain it's kinda scary lol

Last edited:
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
I'm ashamed and embarrassed to admit it, but there were times when I thought I was somewhat handsome and even smart. It was a loooong time ago. Sometimes it feels like that every day I find some new ugliness in me…… I bet I'll be even uglier when I'm dead. :pfff::pfff::pfff:

J

JU.

Aug 1, 2021
I am a handsome and intelligent man, very original. It's one of the reasons I'm sorry to die

Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
I posted the Predator as a joke, but after reading a few stories here I will share a bit of mine.

The ugly Predator is actually not much of a joke. When I was younger I suffered from severe myopia. My eyesight were -8 on both eyes and it was getting worse. So I wore glasses all the time and mine had a thick lens, not very good..

To sum up, in every country, tan is considered beautiful. But I live in a very tropical country, here tanned skin is considerably more attractive according to people, I was never much into going to the beach despite my city having good ones.

I was called "Gasper" all the time because of that and even when I tried to get a tan, it usually didn't work, I just couldn't get a good tan and wasn't even interested in keep trying.

I remember days at school, my class had a game of writing down all the students' names on a piece of paper and passing it on for everyone to rate the students looks. In a class of 50 students, they had everyone but me, I was not on the list.

It didn't improved much in high school, neither in college. I even laughed when a friend of mine used the phrase: "You're not ugly" instead of "You're handsome".

Well, that was life to me... It will probably get worse and due to my health condition I not even able to work out anymore.

I lived... Now I just need to rest. I don't know what kind of rest.

S

Stuckaf2

Stuck
Aug 17, 2021
I posted the Predator as a joke, but after reading a few stories here I will share a bit of mine.

The ugly Predator is actually not much of a joke. When I was younger I suffered from severe myopia. My eyesight were -8 on both eyes and it was getting worse. So I wore glasses all the time and mine had a thick lens, not very good..

To sum up, in every country, tan is considered beautiful. But I live in Brazil, here tanned skin is considerably more attractive, I was never much into going to the beach despite my city having good ones.

I was called "Gasper" all the time because of that and even when I tried to get a tan, it usually didn't work, I just couldn't get a good tan and wasn't even interested in keep trying.

I remember days at school, my class had a game of writing down all the students' names on a piece of paper and passing it on for everyone to rate the students looks. In a class of 50 students, they had everyone but me, I was not on the list.

It didn't improved much in high school, neither in college. I even laughed when a friend of mine used the phrase: "You're not ugly" instead of "You're handsome".

Well, that was life to me... It will probably get worse and due to my health condition I not even able to work out anymore.

I lived... Now I just need to rest. I don't know what kind of rest.
I can relate so much to "you are not ugly" lol that's just gaslighting and then trying to be nice... that's our life... it's not fair and make me want to die

All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021
Doesn't matter. Soon I'll stop being able to see how I look, and shortly after that I'll forget how I looked like. And then I die. Guess which one happens first.

Last edited:
Reactions: lobster salad
Grant Me Death

Grant Me Death

Grant
Jul 26, 2021
I think I'm just an average looking guy. Not particularly attractive or unattractive looking facially.

lovesouljah

lovesouljah

Apr 19, 2019
No. I have always been the ugly one in the group, either I don't get attention from guys at all, or the guys giving me attention are total creeps who have no other choice.

Some normal guys see me as an easy target for casual sex, even though they are not really attracted to me.
damn, i dont sympathize with incels at all but interesting that a guy who also looks ugly and gives you attention is automatically a total creep who has no other choice

lovesouljah

lovesouljah

Apr 19, 2019
im dont think im goodlooking but if people around me arent lying i also cant be that ugly i guess. it could be a form of body dysmorphia idk i feel like everything looks so distorted when i look in the mirror but it doesnt really matter anyway if your mind is fucked

CaliCatCharlie

CaliCatCharlie

Nature's Mockery
May 28, 2021
I consider myself very average. I'm not in the slightest attractive. It hasn't stopped me from dating though. Never had a problem with people not finding me attractive. Everyone else seems to think I'm attractive. I really doubt it though. Then again I have a lot of self image issues because of my siblings bullying me about my appearance and the way I speak.