• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CTBer

CTBer

Nov 19, 2021
Nembutal of 20 ml and composition of 64,8 mg Pentobarbital Sodium per each ml.

Any real, verifiable success story with this method around here? Male in my thirties, 1,72 cms height, around 70 kg of weight.

Product is from a renowned laboratory, got it from a reputable site in LATAM via online purchase even with people claiming it being actually difficult to get. No medical prescription/questions were asked.

Would it lose its effect after expiration date? First timer here, not desperate enough and unsure when I would CTB, I bought it impulsively, I guess I want to have my "cyanide pill" at hand just in case.

I expect not to be breaking any rules with this post. Not giving source anyway.

Attachments

• CTB.PNG
    CTB.PNG
    413.8 KB · Views: 0
Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Nembutal of 20 ml and composition of 64,8 mg Pentobarbital Sodium per each ml.

Any real, verifiable success story with this method around here? Male in my thirties, 1,72 cms height, around 70 kg of weight.

Product is from a renowned laboratory, got it from a reputable site in LATAM via online purchase even with people claiming it being actually difficult to get. No medical prescription/questions were asked.

Would it lose its effect after expiration date? First timer here, not desperate enough and unsure when I would CTB, I bought it impulsively, I guess I want to have my "cyanide pill" at hand just in case.

I expect not to be breaking any rules with this post. Not giving source anyway.

Congratulations on finding it. You have seemingly done the impossible. But you don't have enough. A fatal does is >10 g. You have about 1.3 g. So, buy 8 more bottles and you'll have enough.

There are many success stories with Nembutal. Before it became impossible to find (unless one traveled to South America), it was thee CTB method of choice. PPH has documented many successful cases of its use, and there are many on SaSu as well.

If you store it correctly, it should maintain its effectiveness well beyond the expiration date. To store it, it's recommended by PPH to wrap it in tin foil and put it in the refrigerator (not the freezer).

Last edited:
Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
👏 👏👏 Congrats man, you have done the impossible and with ease! With you all the best with it.

cantthinkofusername

cantthinkofusername

wannabe girl
Feb 25, 2024
It might be less effective after expiration date but it'll probably still work.

Incredible that you managed to find it honestly, it's been ages since I've seen anyone else that has.

C

Champi81

Sep 30, 2022
Congratulation ! I've been looking for it for days and found only scammers ....

Demian

Demian

Mar 25, 2024
If I had Nembutal I think I'd live better knowing that I can leave whenever I want.