• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
I got a job two months ago. It is a job that training is difficult and takes longer than 3-4 months to be proficient in. I was lucky to get this job instead of a low cashier job during the pandemic, especially without a degree and only a high school diploma. But I struggle daily to get out of bed to motivate myself to go and I hate it because I don't think I'll get a decent job like this again. $16 and hour job. 10-12 hour shifts. I'm angry at myself that I already want to quit because I already beat myself up daily and I do it more at work telling myself I want to kms. I hate it. I already feel like I don't have a future because I'm pretty sure I have many learning disabilities especially these days where the job market is sooo conpetitive I don't think I can ever be independent...I'm so angry and miserable at my own behavior.

suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
I'm very much in a similar situation. I was lucky to get a decent job, but I feel like I can barely make it. I lack motivation and I hate the rat race will all my heart. Here I am trying to lean a new skill but I don't think I am good at anything, especially given my disgust for the world, which makes me deeply uninterested, depressed and aloof.
It's a nightmare if I stay, nightmare if I quit.

Reactions: Painless_end
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I lost my job last year — a job that I aspired to, that I had achieved great things in, and made a name for myself. It was heartbreaking.

I was lucky enough to get a job in January. It's a job most people would be happy to have. For me, it pays just a little over half of what I used to make. It's not a bad job by any means, but it's not me — it's not my passion, it's not what I'm supposed to do, it's not what I devoted my whole life to being. It's a job that pays my bills. I know I should be grateful for even having a job during this tumultuous time, but it still eats at me. If it weren't for the antidepressants, I wouldn't make it in every day.

Reactions: Painless_end
J

Jojo81

Student
Aug 8, 2020
Peeps.. Am unemployed... I had a great job and my hate for rat race made me quit it.. Now am unemployed for more than a year.. I miss working in a job.. Please don't take your job for granted.. Just my vent..

Reactions: Blueman
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
I feel you. I had a shit job just while I was in highschool, then I haven't been able to get one since.