• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
I'm really angry and frustrated at the world and the system at the moment so please guys forgive me for all the swearing.

i'm already so fucking tired of this modern bullshit capitalistic system that is being forced like a dildo upon your ass and where 99% of the world population has to go to work for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week for 40+ years of our lives and then maybe retire at 65 when you'll be too old and broken to even enjoy your free time, while the top 1% of millionaires/bilionnaires get to enjoy life to it's fullest just because they were lucky enough to be born in a family that was already wealthy and rich. And those same bastards are making sure to destroy our planet by extracting any ressource left on it to produce useless stuff we don't need, which in return will make this planet uninhabitable in a few years.

Every day i think to myself "c'mon humanity there's gotta be a better way to live life than this, this can't be everything there is for the average person god damn it". Why are we the only species that has to be productive and be paid to deserve basic stuff like food ?

I've been doing this boring routine in and out for about 5 years and i'm so fucking done with it already, i feel like i'm wasting my time and my youth by working whatever useless job for the sole purpose of making more money for some random company that i don't give a damn about, but i do it because this shitty society forces me to. Some people may like the "structure" a job gives to your life but i perseonnaly hate it, it is rigid, boring, and i don't like to feel trapped and chained to some place for 8 hours a day with coworkers i hate.

I often hate my parents for giving birth to me in this garbage-ass system that i now as an adult have to deal with and figure something out to get the fuck out of this rat race because i can't stand it anymore. I can't stand showing up everyday at 8AM at some place like a fucking robot and folowing orders people are giving me like a good little soldier. And then once i'm done with working i go back home with little to no energy mental and physcial energy left to do the stuff that i actually enjoy : going to the gym, playing video games, reading books, whatever you name it. That's one of the reasons i'm not bringing a child into this fucked up world.

When i look at the bigger picture this whole system is made to brainwash people to accept the 9-5 workculture from the day you're born : you go to school where you have to stay for 8 hours a day doing everything your teacher tells you to do in the exact way he wants you to, without ever showing any signs of rebellion. That way the capitalist want to create the perfect future wage slave by making sure any creativity and risk-taking behavior inside of you is instantly shut down and you settle for the "safety" of the 9-5 jobs for the rest of your life.

One of the first toughts i have when i wake up in the morning before going to work is at best "i hope climate change or something else takes care of this fucking greedy and shitty system and those corporations so i don't have to deal with it anymore" or at worse "i would rather kill myself right now than do another day of this slavery"

It saddens me when i look at my parents or older coworkers who look like zombies because they spended their whole lives working, developing even more health issues than before and they are still expected to go to work at 50+ years old... for fuck sack this system sickens me so much, people shouldn't have to be so miserable all the time just to basic necessities like housing, food and other stuff.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate. Work truly is awful. There isn't a single thing I want to do within work. I don't want to ascend the corporate ladder by starting a business which is something I've seen people here recommend to do. I just don't want to work no matter what and I don't care if pro lifers call me lazy for it. I don't see me doing any type of work as a positive thing and I don't understand why people glorify work and adulthood. It has more trouble than what it's worth for me (spoilers: it's worth nothing to begin with)

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I didn't think you did work. Maybe I've got that wrong. But absolutely- it sucks to have to do it. It's pretty much the main reason I want to CTB. I'm at least fortunate enough to be currently doing a creative job that I at least get more out of than other jobs but the time it takes me to do stuff means I'm likely even now working more hours than a regular 9-5 and I'm not even working at full capacity at the moment. The alternative is wage slavery- which is even worse. But yeah, I'm sick of it all.

Realistically though- what's the alternative? If we didn't pay for food and shelter, we'd have to grow, hunt and build it ourselves = work. And, if we sucked at any of those things, we'd suffer terribly. I don't think living off grid would be any easier. I can't actually even think of an alternative. Which is depressing. I wish things were fairer though. I wish everyone was actually paid what they were worth.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
I didn't think you did work. Maybe I've got that wrong.
i've never had a real job 9- to 5 but i did make 10000£ on the internet programming bots for a game back in 2014
still, i hate the idea of enslaving myself to a job and having all the responsibility of paying bills and rent
i am not work shy as i used to love programming and i wrote 150,000 lines of code over 10 years
but i am anti capitalism

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
i've never had a real job 9- to 5 but i did make 10000£ on the internet programming bots for a game back in 2014
still, i hate the idea of enslaving myself to a job and having all the responsibility of paying bills and rent
i am not work shy as i used to love programming and i wrote 150,000 lines of code over 10 years
but i am anti capitalism

Yeah, I agree. I wish we could all get paid adequately for things we were good at and enjoyed.

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
I felt that way too so I quit my well paying job after 8 months. Then I became a NEET and have sat at home all day on the computer. Now I'm bored out of my mind and wish I was back at work again so I could interact with people and be challenged somehow… I guess the grass isn't always greener